Pope Francis Says All Religions Are The Same - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree207Likes

Thread: Pope Francis Says All Religions Are The Same

Bookmark and Share
    paidinfull is online now Citizen

Default Re: Pope Francis Says All Religions Are The Same

Finally V1catholic, here is something I posted regarding the Pope saying Bible believing Christians have an illness. See if you can love the truth and reject the rebellion against the direct commands of Jesus. It is a tremendous challenge you have put to us so I hope you don't mind that I have responded in love, for this is no small matter and many are sucked into religious acts that Jesus said nullify the Word of God.

Always remember a text out of context is a pretext and the straw man example the pope gives allows him to claim the false victory over such protestant ideological error.

The pope says "when a Christian becomes a disciple of the ideology, he has lost the faith: he is no longer a disciple of Jesus, he is a disciple of this attitude of thought… For this reason Jesus said to them: ‘You have taken away the key of knowledge.’

Let's be perfectly clear: that is not what Jesus taught at all. Francis is telling porkies and then quoting Luke 11 to make it sound Biblical so let's go there but begin earlier to get the full meaning. We will start with a woman wanting to begin the RC ideology of adoring the virgin Mary. She was loud and full of emotion that would have got the crowd going except Jesus put an immediate stop on the Satanic diversion...

27As he said these things, a woman in the crowd raised her voice and said to him, “Blessed is the womb that bore you, and the breasts at which you nursed!” 28But he said, “Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and keep it!”

This is reminiscent of Jesus in Matt.12 when Mary desired to speak with Jesus but got nowhere... 46 While he yet talked to the people, behold, his mother and his brethren stood without, desiring to speak with him.47 Then one said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to speak with thee.48 But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren?

49 And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!

50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

Jesus made it very clear that obedience to Him and His Word meant ignoring Mary as having any joint role in His ministry, yet the pope is busy dedicating the world to the blessed virgin. In official RC doctrine, if Jesus is hesitant to grant the prayer request of a member of the RC church who has packaged their prayer to God via some saint, Mary will bear her breast and when Jesus sees the breast He sucked upon He caves in and grants the request.

Then Jesus warns of seeking signs because an evil generation seeks signs, yet the pope leads the world into believing in the apparitions of the virgin Mary and adoring her as co-redeemer. A believer cannot become a saint unless there are miraculous signs and the title is conferred on them by the pope, yet this is a title given by God alone to all who believe in Christ.

Later in the discourse Jesus challenges the lawyers for spilling the blood of the prophets in times past and sure enough, the Vatican presided over the torture and murder of millions of believers. Because of its ideology it justified the most inhumane suffering until it was drunk on the blood of the saints.

Finally we get to the pope's partial quote where Jesus says Woe to you lawyers for you have taken away the key of knowledge for you did not enter and you hindered those who were entering. Now let's just cross reference that with Matt.23:13 where Jesus said this about the key of knowledge and read a little earlier to see if there is more light....

In V5 Jesus warns about doing religious works to be seen by others. You only have to look at the glory of the RC church and then Google the Vatican bank scandals or the pedophilia of the priesthood to contrast the external glory with the rot within.

Then in V8 Jesus commands us NOT to call any priest "father" and once again the pope leads the false RC church in open rebellion against the command of Jesus. Not only is the priest called father, but he is Jesus. Mother Teresa couldn't answer the call for help in another nation as there was no priest to go there so Jesus would not be there for her.

Now let's go back to the pope's words except I am going to correct a few little errors...

"when a Roman Catholic becomes a disciple of the papish ideology, he has lost the faith: he is no longer a disciple of Jesus, he is a disciple of this attitude of thought… For this reason Jesus said to them: ‘You have taken away the key of knowledge, for you refuse to enter yourselves and thus hinder all those who would enter.’

Simon Champion!

Thank you paidinfull. I will pray that V1catholic will read all that you have posted and really take it to heart.

Everlasting Life is offline Through Faith in Jesus

Very well said, I've learned much myself and yes EnRaptured.....praying.

The ex-catholics link sure is an eye opener for sure, showing dependable, documented actions contrary to God's way. Can't hardly read it all without feeling a need to be cleansed, the depth of depravity/evil is breathtaking. Good for these faithful people that they are exposing these things as we are told to do in Ephesians and oh... the poor people who've been injured at the hands of this establishment.

Carefully determine what pleases the Lord. Take no part in the worthless deeds of evil and darkness; instead, expose them. It is shameful even to talk about the things that ungodly people do in secret. But their evil intentions will be exposed when the light shines on them, for the light makes everything visible. This is why it is said,

“Awake, O sleeper,
    rise up from the dead,
    and Christ will give you light.”
    Ephesians 5:10-14

This is such a great teaching of Christ, showing us clearly, simply what to watch out for, those who exhibit bad fruit, whether an organization or person. It is the actions, that show who an organization/person really is made of.

The Tree and Its Fruit

“Beware of false prophets who come disguised as harmless sheep but are really vicious wolves. You can identify them by their fruit, that is, by the way they act. Can you pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? A good tree produces good fruit, and a bad tree produces bad fruit. A good tree can’t produce bad fruit, and a bad tree can’t produce good fruit. So every tree that does not produce good fruit is chopped down and thrown into the fire. Yes, just as you can identify a tree by its fruit, so you can identify people by their actions.

True Disciples

“Not everyone who calls out to me, ‘Lord! Lord!’ will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Only those who actually do the will of my Father in heaven will enter. On judgment day many will say to me, ‘Lord! Lord! We prophesied in your name and cast out demons in your name and performed many miracles in your name.’ But I will reply, ‘I never knew you. Get away from me, you who break God’s laws.’

Matt 7:15-23

Lujack Skylark is online now Citizen

Christian Witness Ministries :: Pope Francis Elected, Mystery of Iniquity Moves On | Christian Spook

The author of the video was trained by the Jesuits. Interesting pope Frances I is the first Jesuit pope.
    ReadyforSupper likes this.

Simon Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by Lujack Skylark View Post
    Christian Witness Ministries :: Pope Francis Elected, Mystery of Iniquity Moves On | Christian Spook

The author of the video was trained by the Jesuits. Interesting pope Frances I is the first Jesuit pope.
    Excellent article and video. Thanks for that.
    ReadyforSupper likes this.

jonshaff is offline Fellow Servant

Quote Originally Posted by V1catholic View Post
    out of love i insist you study Christian history outside of just scripture and you will find that the Catholic church is the church that Christ instituted and has held on for the nearly 2000 years of Christianity. Simon you are peter and upon this rock I shall build my church and the gates of hell will not prevail against it and I will be with it till the end of time.
    Like study the History of how Constantine made Christianity a melting pot of false religions and pagan worship?

Yea...I checked into that. And speaking as a former RC, I thank the Lord God for saving me by His grace through Faith in Christ. Now, my works are made manifest through the flesh because I am born again, saved, redeemed, forgiven, regenerated and a child of the Living God. The latter happens prior to any works...heaven isn't a hoped for destination, it's a guarantee sealed because my hope is in Christ and in Him alone! Time to break into song...My hope is built on nothing less, than Jesus blood and righteousness. I DARE not trust the sweetest frame, but wholly trust in Jesus name!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by V1catholic View Post
    out of love i insist you study Christian history outside of just scripture and you will find that the Catholic church is the church that Christ instituted and has held on for the nearly 2000 years of Christianity. Simon you are peter and upon this rock I shall build my church and the gates of hell will not prevail against it and I will be with it till the end of time.
    I'm sorry but you forget that Paul was the one who brought the gospel to the gentiles not Peter. Peter was the disciple that ministered to the Jews.

**Sorry paid in full, I responded before I saw your post about Paul and Peter. ***

"God is not a judge"?
    Romans 2:16
    Romans 3:6
    2 Titus 4:1
    2 Titus 4:8
    Hebrews 10:30
    Hebrews 12:23
    1 Peter 4:5
    Revelation 19:11

My personal favorite: James 5:9

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk
    Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there!

Hahaha! see what I get for trying to use new apps? please disregard the number 2 before the book of Titus!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    You can learn everything you need to learn about the Roman Catholic Cult here:

The Roman Catholic Church - Roman Catholicism

Pope Francis warns of fallout from poorly trained priests - World - CBC News

What about the monsters already in the priesthood in which these monsters are continually being transfered instead of being ex-communicated from the Roman Catholic Church?

Even Some Roman Catholics are having some doubts about their own church.

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TV910R5AL0932P9RK

The murder is a tragedy but the Jesuit support of the gay and trangender lifestyle is purely demonic.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/02/world/...an-mclaughlin/

The pope on one hand worries about child molesters in the Roman Catholic Church while out the otherside of his mouth he actually encourages the gay lifestyle is the message should one closely examine his words.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    You can learn everything you need to learn about the Roman Catholic Cult here:

The Roman Catholic Church - Roman Catholicism

It seems bizarre that anyone would want to stay in such a church like this which is staffed with homosexuals and forbids men to marry.

http://www.bishop-accountability.org...ker/print.html 20th story is about a Swiss guard who worked at the Vatican who can tell you his unique experience with the Roman Catholic priesthood.

1 Timothy 4:1-3 Forbidding (priests?) to marry? This scripture must be hush hush in the Roman Catholic Church.

I think they'll try to abolish marriage altogether. Once the "I want to marry my dog, goat, etc" comes up, and y'all know it will, it seems "rational" to abolish marriage to eliminate the endless lawsuits.
    Ugh

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information