BITCOIN new single world currency?
Like Tree12Likes
  • 1 Post By Joe B
  • 4 Post By Sean Osborne
  • 4 Post By mattfivefour
  • 3 Post By Chris

Thread: BITCOIN new single world currency?

Bookmark and Share
    Joe B is offline Citizen

Default BITCOIN new single world currency?

Are ‘Bitcoins’ the forerunner to the new one world single currency?

Seems like they are starting to take off; totally an internet based currency so nothing to carry around with you except access to an internet wallet containing your funds which of course could easily be included in an implanted chip. Some people have already taken their life savings and converted them into ‘Bitcoins’!

Their use is worldwide, a single currency, and they carry an intrinsic value based, like shares in a company, on their perceived worth to those wishing to adopt them for trade or as an investment.

It is interesting that the person who created this simply set up the concept, its controls and the computer program needed to run it. He released this under a fictitious name and remains totally unknown to the world i.e. he disappeared ……………. Spooky!

If the world’s financial structure/system collapsed totally tomorrow ‘Bitcoins’ other than an upsurge in their use and value would not be affected in any way. They depend not on any gold standard nor on any vaults full of any real coins or notes; An instant existing one world currency alternative would be in place and it wouldn’t take much tweaking for it to accommodate that full platform.

One other though; to start to use it is very simple but to fully understand it is extremely complex that too says something.
    ReadyforSupper likes this.

Sean Osborne is offline Citizen

Default Re: BITCOIN new single world currency?

Always keen to stay on the cutting edge of OSINT collection, Bitcoin was the subject of GLOBAL SITREP A6-13 which was published back on March 31, 2013.

"He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name." Revelation 13:16-17
    31 March 2013: I'm sure we all recognize the above Scripture. It is the greatest detail given regarding the global financial system brought about by the second beast of Revelation 13, the False Prophet. In the economy of only the seven sentences therein that describe his origin, powers and activities during Israel's 70th Week. Those seven sentences describe in symbolic terminology his appearance as a benevolent religious figure whose very spoken word is with Satan's deceptive tongue.

The final two sentences describe the very real economic system he will impose upon all those within his power to impose it upon. However, in the sequence given of his activities on the earth I make note that this satanic 'mark of the beast' financial system follows his specific directive to mankind to construct the image of the Antichrist; its standing up in the Temple of God in Jerusalem, and his giving the image artificial life, a type of intelligible universal language and the supernatural power to kill those who refuse to worship itself. Also, as we all know, this is known as the Abomination of Desolation. By all exegesis of all passages of Scripture related to this event (Daniel and Jesus' Olivet Discourse) the time period for this is clearly in the middle of the 70th Week; this event defines the two 42 month halves of the 70th Week. Therefore it appears that the satanic 'mark of the beast' financial system goes operational for the final 42 months of the 70th Week.

Now let's look at those two sentences, verses sixteen and seventeen. It is noticeable in them that real currency, cash and coin, are not mentioned in the financial transactions that will be controlled, the routine buying and selling. Many who have written on this subject have pointed to the technology of a global cashless system. This global cashless system already exists today with a debit or credit card, which is basically nothing more than a magnetically digitized account number and an ID number selected by the user. A few years ago I converted US dollars into Australian dollars through a through a bank teller machine in a hotel lobby in Hobart, Tasmania from my bank about on the east coast of the USA. On the other, upside down half of planet earth from my perspective. All I needed was a card pulled out of my wallet. The same thing was done with US dollars and Euro currency. It's almost certainly true with any national currency conversion. The basis for a future system is in place, here today.

But hard currency presents a problem with traditional banks who all engage in what is known as fractional banking, which is a requirement for them to only keep a small fraction of the hard currency (Gold, silver and cash money) their customers deposit on hand for immediate withdrawals. As we have seen in cities all over Europe, in Greece especially, and most recently in Cyprus where European Union economic policies nearly brought down the financial house of cards and caused a run on hard currency bank deposits. Controlling these runs is known as "capital control" for a stressed financial system. So what's a banking system to do to solve this problem and prevent it from occurring in the future when the big globalist bank comes to seize hard currency assets in return for bailouts in a globally stressed financial system? I think it is obvious, they convert to a completely cyber-based monetary system, a currency that is based in ones and zeros of computer language, simple ethereal bits and bytes of data. Cybernetic money or cybermoney in other words.

One form of this cybermoney already exists. It is called Bitcoin Virtual Currency. Bitcoin for short. There's an artistic representation of Bitcoin in the image above. It is the world's first "decentralized digital currency." It's just four years old and is not tied to any of the world's leading currencies, but it can be used to buy and sell any real-world goods or services that exists. Your virtual bitcoin cybermoney is carried around by you in your virtual online wallet that is secured by public-key encryption. So, anywhere you go your online wallet is with you; you cannot leave it on the top of your dresser in the morning, or in your vehicle - it's wherever you are. Who doesn't have a smart phone or similar device? Who leaves the house or apartment without one of these marvels of technology? There's your access point to your bitcoin cybermoney, 24/7/365.

All that is required is a global activation key. A global enabling 'mark' that logs you into the system. Without the 'mark' you have no 'logged in' access, no bitcoin with which to by or sell. That isn't some futuristic science fiction brothers and sisters, it's here now and it's growing. And we know from the Word of God where it's going and the damnation that will come upon all who agree to accept its operational 'mark.'

Does there exist a financial bridge from where we are today to where we will likely be tomorrow? Yes, and it is explained in this article published today at Canada Free Press.

Another great insights all of you were posted about the bitcoin and its important used these days. All of those things are greatly useful for us traders and simply knowing the right things about bitcoin. I'm hnadling forex business and so glad that I've learned a lot about bitcoins that able me to make my business to get close into the success.

mattfivefour is offline Super Moderator

Having done some research on the topic, I am not sure that the Bitcoin model is the future of world currencies. I have little doubt that some form of digital currency will need to be created and accepted, but it will need to be a highly visible currency not one that promises anonymity to the user. Further, it will need to be verifiable and controlled only by a central figure, not by a broad community of users as in the Bitcoin model.

That said, this serves notice that alternate currencies can exist in the digital world and thus it will eventually be possible for the AC to control the world's monetary systems and all who depend on them-- namely all who wish to buy, sell or survive. Thanks for bringing the issue to the attention of the members, Joe.
    -------"You are not your own; you are bought with a price." —1 Corinthians 6:19b-20a

------ ------ ------

Chris is offline Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by mattfivefour View Post
    Having done some research on the topic, I am not sure that the Bitcoin model is the future of world currencies. I have little doubt that some form of digital currency will need to be created and accepted, but it will need to be a highly visible currency not one that promises anonymity to the user. Further, it will need to be verifiable and controlled only by a central figure, not by a broad community of users as in the Bitcoin model.

That said, this serves notice that alternate currencies can exist in the digital world and thus it will eventually be possible for the AC to control the world's monetary systems and all who depend on them-- namely all who wish to buy, sell or survive. Thanks for bringing the issue to the attention of the members, Joe.
    Bingo! The Bitcoin stuff is just more conspiracy stuff out there on the Internet IMHO. We all know a one world system is coming, it's just a matter of time. But Bitcoin has nothing to do with taking a mark in your hand or forehead. I have noticed that all the conspiracy sites and scare-mongers out there in the Christian community are harping about it. IMHO, it's just another case where they are crying wolf when there is nothing there, so that when the real deal comes along no one will listen to them.

Thread Information