UFOs, ALIENS, FALLEN ANGELS AND THE END TIME DECEPTION
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: UFOs, ALIENS, FALLEN ANGELS AND THE END TIME DECEPTION

Bookmark and Share
    Toothywoofy is offline Citizen

Default UFOs, ALIENS, FALLEN ANGELS AND THE END TIME DECEPTION

I find this a very interesting subject, especially in relation to the last days and Jesus saying that (Matthew 24) 'as it was in the days of Noah so will be the coming of the son of man' and the idea of the Nephilim (dna manipulated beings -hosted by demons) featuring at the end of time, just as they did in the days of Noah (Genesis 6). It would seem the rise of UFO activity is in co-relation with this. These are some of the demons/fallen angels who were not bound (See 2 Peter 2:4-7) The fallen angels who were bound until judgement appear to be those who copulated with daughters of men (see Genesis 6).

I personally haven't experienced UFOs, but have read and seen a lot of footage recently on it. Chuck Missler speaks candidly about it and there are some Christians over the years, who have experienced UFOs (before their salvation as far as I know) but have needed prayer and ministry to break off any demonic 'residue' and prayer into the impact it has had. Interestingly, the reoccurring theme seems to be the interference in the reproductive systems of people to harvest eggs or sperm and it would appear that a hybrid race is what these demon aliens are wanting to create, just like the Nephilim. It will be a big end time deception as most people may not recognise them as demons or fallen angels.

If anyone reading this has had a UFO experience or knows of someone willing to share about it or knows of someone who has footage, please PM me. A friend of mine in UK wants to do a docu from a Christian perspective and I told him I would ask around. (hope I am not breaking rules by asking and if so, feel free to remove this request)

ReadyforSupper likes this.

Kris762 is offline Citizen
    Space Invaders Champion!

Default Re: UFOs, ALIENS, FALLEN ANGELS AND THE END TIME DECEPTION

And their purpose would be?

If the nephilim returned what's the aim, to breed us out or corrupt bloodlines or ? That would take a very very very long time.

I still sit on the fence with this nephilim scenario whatever it may be. I can't find definitive proof in the Bible that the nephilim will be involved in these end times, the days of Noah does not exactly mean nephilim will run rampant.

UFO's, at present I don't believe we have demons flying around in spaceships with jet engines. Obviously I could be wrong, but I just can't buy into it.

The great delusion, haven't put much thought into it to be honest as I won't be here to see it. They can blame ET's or what have you, but for those still on the planet after the rapture, they only have to turn to Gods Word in the Bible and the answer will smack them right between the eyes.
    iSong6:3, SonSeeker and gtwilliams like this.

LivnForChrist is offline Jesus Christ is Lord

I personally don't believe that we will see the return of the Nephilim.
    I too don't think the "like the days of Noah" reference necessarily speak
    of their return. I do think that man is experimenting around with DNA and
    that it may bring some good but it has the potential to do much harm also.
    The gene splicing they're doing with our food (modified corn, wheat, etc)
    is just plain dangerous if you ask me. As for UFO's they are demonic deception
    and I have personally experienced it. I will pm you about that. I too hope that
    I have not broken any board rules.
    RanYakumo and Toothywoofy like this.

Thanks for your response Kris. Having been in the same position as you in my thinking, I understand what you are saying. I have subsequently studied God's word and researched this more and have now changed my position. I encourage you to watch Chuck Missler's teaching and also the scriptural basis of what he is saying. I have found it very interesting and it has helped me to see things differently. If you read Genesis 6, you will see that a big part of God wanting to destroy the earth was to do with the corruption and the entering into relationships of fallen angels and daughters of men. To fulfil endtime prophecy, there will be some very unusual happenings to deceive people, and whether that includes Nephilim or extraterrestial deception, I don't know. It is possible though. Daniel 2:43 says
    And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another
    This is regarding the end times and is interestingly worded. The 'they' who mingle themselves with the seed of men have to be other than human for them to mingle themselves with the seed of men. Given the development in genetics and the manipulation which is going on, it would not be strange for the enemy to jump in and try a Genesis 6 move again. Already thousands of hybrid experiments have taken place throughout the world in unmonitored situations aswell as those which have been monitored, some of which we have been told about. I struggled in the beginning to believe what was happening, but the proof is there. The British Academy of Science have admitted to the experimentation and the laws are being relaxed so that more experimentation can go on.

The following thread encapsulates my views aswell. It is in two parts.

Satan's Deception: Space Aliens and UFO's - Part 1

That would be great LivnForChrist! Thankyou
    LivnForChrist likes this.

iSong6:3 is offline Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Kris762 View Post
    And their purpose would be?

If the nephilim returned what's the aim, to breed us out or corrupt bloodlines or ? That would take a very very very long time.

I still sit on the fence with this nephilim scenario whatever it may be. I can't find definitive proof in the Bible that the nephilim will be involved in these end times, the days of Noah does not exactly mean nephilim will run rampant.
    I agree with you. I didn't yet listen to Chuck's video so I can't speak to that in particular. But I'm aware some teach a science fiction-type end time scenario with Nephs returning (from captivity) and poisoning human DNA. As you say, Kris, that would take a while, for one thing.

But what these folks seem to be missing is that God's wrath during the Trib will not be against wayward Nephs but against man's sinfulness. That's pretty clear throughout the Word.
    23rd Psalm (Hebrew)

Warriors of Israel - Be Strong and Courageous - Hashem is With You

Quote Originally Posted by iSong6:3 View Post
    I agree with you. I didn't yet listen to Chuck's video so I can't speak to that in particular. But I'm aware some teach a science fiction-type end time scenario with Nephs returning (from captivity) and poisoning human DNA. As you say, Kris, that would take a while, for one thing.

But what these folks seem to be missing is that God's wrath during the Trib will not be against wayward Nephs but against man's sinfulness. That's pretty clear throughout the Word.
    If we look at Genesis 6, the flood came because of man's sinfulness too, but in reading the first verses of Genesis 6, prior to the declaration of God's judgement of a flood, we see what happened was the intermingling of humans with fallen angels producing offspring. This is what pained God greatly and he saw that the inclination of every heart was evil, hence the flood. So it may well be a similar situation ahead. Jesus said that it would be as it was in the days of Noah when he returns. Genesis 6 highlights what was happening in those days. There were marriages going on between fallen angels and women of the earth. A good point someone made was that there was never a redemptive plan with Nephilim because they weren't human. They were satan's perverted replica of a human, made in God's image.

Regarding impacting human dna, I heard recently the suggestion that the 'mark' of the beast may well be something which can alter dna and causing unchallenged submission to the Antichrist. This would leave any recipient receiving the 'mark' beyond redemption which we know is in fact in line with scripture. I don't understand the science behind it, but I do believe God's word and we know that people who receive the mark will come under the deception and worship the AC. Whether the 'mark' alters dna or not, I don't know, but it may be possible.

Ed Silvia is offline Jr. Member

Pls look at this You Tube commercial for the Droid. What comes to mind?
    Verizon Commercial - Droid DNA "Extra Sensory" - YouTube
    Peace,
    Ed S.
    Rev 3:8 "for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name"

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Silvia View Post
    Pls look at this You Tube commercial for the Droid. What comes to mind?
    Verizon Commercial - Droid DNA "Extra Sensory" - YouTube
    Wow Ed, that is crazy! Thanks for posting

Sean Osborne is offline Citizen

Oh, there are two threads on this topic. Okay, my response will be the same here as in the other thread...

Some notes on a very interesting re-acquaintance with names and information I have known of since the 1980s.

My first note is with respect to the phrase "Satan's end time agenda." Satan has no "end time agenda" per se, he just has an agenda that has always been and always will be contrary or adversarial to the will of God. God is very well aware of this, as we should all be as well.

Satan, like all others but God the Father, does not know when the Harpazo will occur.

However, we know from Revelation 12 that during the middle of the 70th Week the Abomination of Desolation occurs in the Jerusalem Temple, and Israel goes into hiding in the wilderness for the final 1260 days of the 70th Week.

Secondly, it is at this same time that Michael and his angels will conduct war against Satan and his angels and cast him/them from Heaven. Satan will certainly come to know at that point that his time is very short indeed before the prophecy of Revelation 20:1-3 comes to fulfillment for him. (Revelation 12:7-12)

So while Israel is hidden away during the second half of the 70th Week the Tribulation Saints are literally becoming martyred saints (Revelation 12:13-17).

The role of "space aliens and UFOs" in any of this is mere human speculation in my opinion because the Bible says nothing about that in the plain text.

IF these "space aliens and UFOs" are one and the same as the demonic locusts from the abyss of Revelation 9:1-12, they are no threat to the Christians on the earth during the first half of the 70th Week because all of them will have "the seal of God" upon their foreheads preventing any harm or torment from coming to them. The unsaved will not be so fortunate. Even so, this occurrence is very short in duration lasting exactly 150 days (Revelation 9:5-10) or 5 months of 30 days each.

So, my bottom line interpretation is that these things are of no consequence to 70th Week Christians.
    Have I had a personal experience?

Yes.

I was an eyewitness in 1973 to some unknown flying object that was a brilliant orange-red in color that flew over my Jersey Shore town in the summer, just prior to sunset. Because it was like nothing either of us had ever seen a friend and I followed it in his car. It was definitely a spectacular sight. This object was generally oval shaped, traveled slowly and silently, perhaps 200 feet in the air. After moving to a point about a hundred yards from the shore it ejected what appeared to be molten metallic slag into the ocean. This slag was apparently quite hot as it hissed when making contact with the Atlantic Ocean. The object then dimmed a bit and continued moving off over the ocean to the southeast in an ascending track and then suddenly departed faster than any aircraft I have ever seen.

Was it unknown?

Yes.

Was it extraterrestrial "alien," or did it have a pilot?

No way to know for sure. Drones can fly autonomously, so maybe this thing was a type of drone.

I do know that the military has had black project flying craft that are two to three decades more advanced than anything the public has seen over the years. This was true in the 1960s and it is still true to this day. Take the F-117A Nighthawk stealth fighter for example. They were flying around in our skies a good 20 years before their existence was revealed to the public, and this only came after they had visited our most unfortunate enemies at that time. No one knew something with the radar cross-section of a seagull could wreak so much havoc. No one believed that a diamond-shaped aircraft was even aerodynamically feasible. They were virtual ghosts in the night sky, black darts in the daytime. Now they are retired, but Uncle Sam without question has aircraft which no one outside of the black project skunk works department has the foggiest inkling about, and they could very feasibly be 50 to 100 years more advanced than anything known to exist at this time. That's the kind of bell curve that modern technological development has been on for quite some time now.
    Toothywoofy and duckdogger like this.

Kris762 is offline Citizen
    Space Invaders Champion!

I agree with most of Sean's post especially the military technogical advances and secrets.

Only have one thing to add, I believe satan has an agenda, and that's to take down as many souls with him as is possible. I also think there is no end to his scheming ways of trying or planning to destroy Israel and the Jewish race.
    LivnForChrist and Toothywoofy like this.

mattfivefour is online now Super Moderator

For the record I believe that UFO's and aliens likely exist .... being demons and demonic deceptions. And these may play a part in the satanic End Times deception. But I do not accept in any way a return of the Nephilim to interbreed with humans. In fact, as most know, I do not accept that happened the first time (and please let's not turn this thread into an argument trying to prove that I am wrong on that.) Christ's words that "Just as it was in the days of Noah, so it will be in the days of the Son of Man" (Luke 17:26) refers simply to the fact that people will be going about their normal daily lives with no thought of God until the judgement falls. The evidence that this is the correct interpretation is found in what Jesus said next: "They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all." (Luke 17:27) Sound hermeneutics would mitigate against a fabulous interpretation referring to Nephilim.

I noticed in one post above that the poster used Daniel 2:43 ("And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.") to try to support a possible Nephilim prophecy. But, in the context of the entire passage in Daniel 2, it is clear that the wording and the imagery applies to Rome and her future. Employing sound hermeneutics himself, the venerable Bible scholar and expositor John Gill (1697-1771) has the following to say about this verse:

And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay,.... That is, iron among the clay; otherwise iron and clay will not mix and cement together, as is affirmed in the latter part of the verse; but as some of these toes were of iron, and others of clay, or some part of them were iron, and some part of them of clay,

they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men; the Romans shall mix with people of other and many nations that shall come in among them, and unite in setting up kingdoms; or these kingdoms set up shall intermarry with each other, in order to strengthen their alliances, and support their interests: thus France, Spain, Portugal, and other nations; those of the royal families marry with each other, with such views:

but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay; and yet these ties of marriage and of blood shall not cause them to cleave to and abide by one another; but ambition and worldly interests will engage them to take part with each other's enemies, or to go to war with one another, to the weakening and hurting each other; and thus the potsherds of the earth will dash one another to pieces; and those who are more powerful, like the iron, will trample the weaker like miry clay under their feet.

This interpretation is born out by the vast majority of the greatest expositors of Church history. The Geneva Bible in its study notes gives the heart of the meaning very succinctly:

"And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay. They will by marriages and affinities think to make themselves strong: yet they will never be united in heart."

I pray this helps.
    Last edited by mattfivefour; July-24th-2013 at 04:04 PM. Reason: Changed mis-typed "be" to "by" in last sentence.
    araj54, maryrae, RanYakumo and 2 others like this.
    -------"You are not your own; you are bought with a price." 1 Corinthians 6:19b-20a

------ ------ ------

Thanks Adrian. I think we can safely say that whether hybrids (as in Gen 6) make an appearance or not, science has made such advancements with genetics, that copulation of fallen angels and humans isn't needed to creat hybrids. The world of science is already producing such atrocious perversions of God's creation in labs world wide. I wish it wasn't true, but enough proof and admissions have been recorded to affirm that this is the direction genetic science is going in.
    ReadyforSupper and Neil777 like this.

duckdogger is offline Citizen

If I were to concede to the existence of UFO/extraterrestrials, it would be within the context of demonic deception. Keeping the lost deceived and away from the simple truth of God and His offer of salvation through Christ.

Suzanne is offline Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Osborne View Post
    Oh, there are two threads on this topic. Okay, my response will be the same here as in the other thread...

Have I had a personal experience?

Yes.

I was an eyewitness in 1973 to some unknown flying object that was a brilliant orange-red in color that flew over my Jersey Shore town in the summer, just prior to sunset. Because it was like nothing either of us had ever seen a friend and I followed it in his car. It was definitely a spectacular sight. This object was generally oval shaped, traveled slowly and silently, perhaps 200 feet in the air. After moving to a point about a hundred yards from the shore it ejected what appeared to be molten metallic slag into the ocean. This slag was apparently quite hot as it hissed when making contact with the Atlantic Ocean. The object then dimmed a bit and continued moving off over the ocean to the southeast in an ascending track and then suddenly departed faster than any aircraft I have ever seen.

Was it unknown?

Yes.

Was it extraterrestrial "alien," or did it have a pilot?

No way to know for sure. Drones can fly autonomously, so maybe this thing was a type of drone.

I do know that the military has had black project flying craft that are two to three decades more advanced than anything the public has seen over the years. This was true in the 1960s and it is still true to this day. Take the F-117A Nighthawk stealth fighter for example. They were flying around in our skies a good 20 years before their existence was revealed to the public, and this only came after they had visited our most unfortunate enemies at that time. No one knew something with the radar cross-section of a seagull could wreak so much havoc. No one believed that a diamond-shaped aircraft was even aerodynamically feasible. They were virtual ghosts in the night sky, black darts in the daytime. Now they are retired, but Uncle Sam without question has aircraft which no one outside of the black project skunk works department has the foggiest inkling about, and they could very feasibly be 50 to 100 years more advanced than anything known to exist at this time. That's the kind of bell curve that modern technological development has been on for quite some time now.
    I've also seen a metallic object that was the color of the dull side of aluminum foil in the late 1980's. It was circular and just stayed still in the sky for about a minute until it suddenly just disappeared in an instant. My sister was with me and also saw it. Neither one of us has ever tried to label it. It look like a typical "UFO", but I don't know if it was some sort of military craft that our government still hasn't presented to us. It really doesn't matter to me at all. I believe in the gospel and every book, chapter, verse, line and word of the Bible. To me UFO's are either the military's invention or something that God will deal with in due time.

Ed Silvia is offline Jr. Member

The question is, if & when it comes to it, well the RF accept alien grays as brothers in Christ?
    Peace,
    Ed S.
    Rev 3:8 "for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name"

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanne View Post
    I believe in the gospel and every book, chapter, verse, line and word of the Bible. To me UFO's are either the military's invention or something that God will deal with in due time.
    I agree, every book, chapter, verse and word of the Bible. All of it is pure, infallible, the Word of God. And that is precisely how I take Ezekiel and his "Wheel" from chapter 1 of the book by his name.

This post will be in pictures in order to illustrate the text of Ezekiel.

Verse 4:
    "Then I looked, and behold, a whirlwind was coming out of the north, a great cloud with raging fire engulfing itself; and brightness was all around it and radiating out of its midst like the color of amber, out of the midst of the fire."

Verses 5 through 9 and 13-14:
    "Also from within it came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance: they had the likeness of a man. Each one had four faces, and each one had four wings. Their legs were straight, and the soles of their feet were like the soles of calves’ feet. They sparkled like the color of burnished bronze. The hands of a man were under their wings on their four sides; and each of the four had faces and wings. Their wings touched one another. The creatures did not turn when they went, but each one went straight forward."
    "As for the likeness of the living creatures, their appearance was like burning coals of fire, like the appearance of torches going back and forth among the living creatures. The fire was bright, and out of the fire went lightning. 14 And the living creatures ran back and forth, in appearance like a flash of lightning."

Verses 15 through 21:
    Now as I looked at the living creatures, behold, a wheel was on the earth beside each living creature with its four faces. The appearance of the wheels and their workings was like the color of beryl, and all four had the same likeness. The appearance of their workings was, as it were, a wheel in the middle of a wheel. When they moved, they went toward any one of four directions; they did not turn aside when they went. As for their rims, they were so high they were awesome; and their rims were full of eyes, all around the four of them. When the living creatures went, the wheels went beside them; and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up. Wherever the spirit wanted to go, they went, because there the spirit went; and the wheels were lifted together with them, for the spirit of the living creatures[c] was in the wheels. When those went, these went; when those stood, these stood; and when those were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up together with them, for the spirit of the living creatures[d] was in the wheels.

Not that far fetched. right? It is after all the Word of God, every verse and word of it.

SkyRider is offline Citizen

I had my own UFO encounter back in 1995 or 1996. At the time, I was flying a DC-9 out of Seatlle, hauling the mail up to Ketchikan, Sitka, Juneau, then back to Seattle. Best flying I've ever done in my career; if any place can truly be called "God's country", it has to be Alaska and the whole northwest territory of North America -it is truly spectacular and unparalleled in raw beauty.

We would spend the night in Juneau, then fly back down to Seattle, leaving at about 4 in the morning. We were about 20 minutes at cruise altitude, and being a co-pilot back then, I looked out the right side of the aircraft and noticed some traffic high, at about our 2 o'clock position, apparently going in the same direction, but moving pretty fast compared to normal aircraft speed. Another oddity about it was, that instead of the normal red navigation light that is present on the left wing of the airplane, the craft seemed to be enveloped in a pinkish hue.

So, I'm watching this thing for a couple of seconds, amazed by its speed compared to ours, when curiousity got the better of me and I called up ATC to find out what type of craft it was. The controller comes back after a moment or two and tells us he has nothing on radar. "You're kidding?", I tell him. "We got somebody out here at about our 1 o'clock position now, high, flying in a southerly direction and moving pretty fast". So, he comes back on and says standby, that he'll check via a landline with someone else. After about 30 seconds, he comes back on to tell us that it is the space shuttle coming down through the atmosphere, on it descent and landing into either Edwards AFB in California or Cape Canaveral, Florida. Cool!

That would explain the speed and that pinkish hue. It was the heat coming off those tiles as it made its way through the atmosphere. It also had a huge contrail behind it. But had it been daylight, we never would have noticed it. But being dark still, it was quite noticeable and spectacular.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyRider View Post
    After about 30 seconds, he comes back on to tell us that it is the space shuttle coming down through the atmosphere, on it descent and landing into either Edwards AFB in California or Cape Canaveral, Florida. Cool!
    Based upon a circa 0400 PDT sighting that would have been the shuttle Endeavor returning from mission STS-77 (SPACEHAB; SPARTAN) which landed at KSC FLA on May 29, 1996, 7:09:18 a.m. EDT. All other 13 STS missions for '95-'96 landed either too early or too late for this object to have been them. Definitely must have been an awesome sight!

vmoon is offline Citizen

There was an odd color to the morning light coming through the bedroom shutters .In and above the pecan orchard across the road was a red ball of light that zipped all around in the air. The ball got big then small again. Its movement was erratic. Then it got small and disappeared. It was hypnotic. Personally, I think things come and go through our skies or world or whatever all the time. I think it's demonic. I think as time goes along we will see all sorts of unexplained activity. I think "they" have an agenda and that agenda is deception. Seeing is NOT believing. We are gonna have to know what we believe and why we believe it. We are going to have to hang on to what we know, not what we see.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Silvia View Post
    The question is, if & when it comes to it, well the RF accept alien grays as brothers in Christ?
    As they are not human but demonic or demonic hybrids, they have already their fate awaiting them and salvation is not an option for them. They disobeyed at the start by following Lucifer instead of the Lord and as fallen angels, they are satan's cohorts using alien/ufo deception to ensnare people into false beliefs about the creation of the world, they say the bible isn't accurate and even dismiss the role of Jesus here on earth. Total deception.
    ReadyforSupper likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information