Four blood red moons
Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree830Likes

Thread: Four blood red moons

Bookmark and Share
    Jesus come quickly is offline New Member!

Default Four blood red moons

What's your opinion on the four blood red moons in 2014-2015

Elijah's Mantle is offline Citizen

Default Re: Four blood red moons

In the Bible in the book of Joel it gives us a look at what is going to be there will be wonders in the heavens and in the earth blood and fire and pillars of smoke when it speaks about the sun turning into darkness and the moon into blood it states it is before the great and terrible day of the Lord come

I understand it as a fulfillment of Revelations 6:12 under the 6th seal .

In reading Joel I find it very fascinating the events that are described that will occur

the question I have is will these spoke of blood moons be the ones of Joel 2 , that I do not know

Tom Bonvie is offline Resident

2015-2014?? (is this backwards..or is it me?) as for the 4 blood red moons...I'll have to wait and see...

Lujack Skylark is offline Citizen

The Four Blood Red Moons might be a sign of Moslem forces being defeated. Check this out.

Christians in Spain defeated the last Moslem army there in 1492 A.D. Four Blood Moons followed. (1) April 2, 1493 Passover (2) September 25, 1493 Sukkot (3) March 22, 1494 Passover (4) September 15, 1494 Sukkot

Israel was reborn in May 14, 1948. Four Blood Red Moons followed.
    Moslem forces were defeated.

(1) April 13, 1949 Passover (2)October 7, 1949 Sukkot (3) April 2, 1950 Passover (4) September 26, 1950 Sukkot

June 1967 War. One Blood Red Moon before the war. Three then follow. Moslem forces defeated.

(1) April 24,1967 Passover (2) October 18, 1967 Sukkot (3) April 13, 1968 Passover (4) October 6, 1968 Sukkot

2013 A.D. Four Blood Red Moons follow.

(1) April 15, 2014 Passover (2) October 8, 2014 Sukkot (3) April 4, 2015 Passover (4) September 28, 2015 Sukkot

2013 A.D. Could be when the Moslems launch a major attack on Israel OR following the 1967 model ONE Blood Red Moon could pass April 15, 2014 before the Moslems launch a major war against Israel before October 8, 2014 Sukkot the 2nd blood red moon.

Events shaping up in the Middle-East Syrian president Assad could fall from power this year (2013 A.D.) and the Psalms 83 war with all Sunni Arabs attacking Israel could take place in the Four Blood Red Moon scenario. Moslems armies would be crushed/defeated like at the appearances of the other Four Blood Red Moons. Moslems should see this as a sign not to mess with Israel. Strangely, many Moslem nations have the moon on their flags.
    Ort, billym, REKG and 1 others like this.

Elijah's Mantle is offline Citizen

yep its a wait and see deal we will not know if it is a fulfillment unless all described occurs I don't think we would be able to know until it occurs
    araj54, ShilohRose, AndyM and 1 others like this.

Chris is offline Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus come quickly View Post
    Might be something, might not. I'm gonna wait and see.

Simon Champion!

Wait and see. Likely a sign signifying something very important.

What that is exactly, I am not sure.

I'll keep looking up and watching anyway.
    Hannah, Duncanmc and Toothywoofy like this.

Sean Osborne is offline Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus come quickly View Post
    Well, first of all, the four blood-red total lunar eclipses will occur auspiciously, with respect to the well-known historical events of 1948 and 1967, on Passover and Sukkot in 2014 and 2015. The final battles of Psalm 83, in conjunction with other major pre-70th Week fulfillments, lie in the very immediate future.

Secondly, all of them will have occurred within a 70-year generation by Sukkot, 28 September 2015.

The current geo-political and military situation surrounding Israel on all sides has all but reached a point of critical mass.

My opinion is that these astronomical events can be known to us well in advance thanks to a quantum leap in knowledge and observation from space-borne platforms, whereas in ancient times they occurred without any forewarning.

Considering the Jews, let us all look up for their redemption draweth nigh. And we know what that means for the Bride of Christ.

Simon Champion!

Not sure if this means anything or not. I saw it on a Bible Prophecy website and it noted the time periods between the tetrads.
    They took the first year of the tetrad and compared it to the last year of the next tetrad.

Tetrad # 1
    162-163 AD
    634 years later is

Tetrad #2
    795-796 AD
    48 years later is

Tetrad #3
    842-843 AD
    19 years later is

Tetrad #4
    860-861 AD
    634 years later is:

Tetrad #5
    1493-94
    457 years later is

Tetrad #6
    1949-1950
    19 years later is

Tetrad #7
    1967-1968
    48 years later is

Tetrad #8
    2014-2015

19 and 48 are both used twice as well as 634.

1948 is certainly a significant year in that Israel became a nation again. 634 perhaps might be the rise of Islam?

Once again, not saying this means anything. Could just be random numbers.

daygo is online now Citizen

! Re: Four blood red moons

Something thats natural.
    Hannah likes this.

gthrufaith is offline New Member!

Like we are and are good at it, let's pray and WATCH like He asked us to do. I have no idea if it means something yet or not but hey, what an interesting time to be looking forward to the return of our Lord Jesus Christ.

It however just makes me think about these scriptures:

Joel 2:30-31

30 ďAnd I will show wonders in the heavens and in the earth:
    Blood and fire and pillars of smoke.
    31 The sun shall be turned into darkness,
    And the moon into blood,
    Before the coming of the great and awesome day of the Lord.
    And this:

Luke 21:25-26

25 ďAnd there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring; 26 menís hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken.
    Come soon, Lord Jesus.
    Remember therefore how you have received and heard; hold fast and repent. Therefore if you will not watch, I will come upon you as a thief, and you will not know what hour I will come upon you. Revelation 3:3.

UCT
    UCT is offline Citizen

My dad received an email about this and is pretty excited. I wish I had a copy of it, but I do not. The general idea is that the Blood Moons are known to have previous meaning of some sort and thus their appearance will have meanings this time as well.

I don't know what to make of it, if anything. The timing could be perfect, if that means anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Osborne View Post
    My opinion is that these astronomical events can be known to us well in advance thanks to a quantum leap in knowledge and observation from space-borne platforms, whereas in ancient times they occurred without any forewarning.

Considering the Jews, let us all look up for their redemption draweth nigh. And we know what that means for the Bride of Christ.
    Love this comment, and agree.

There's another specific sign that will occur before the Day of the Lord and it is virtually never, ever referenced in Bible prophecy about the 70th Week.

This sign will occur at the beginning of the 70th Week, concurrent with the sealing of the 144,000 of every tribe of Israel. This sign is a physical manifestation that every living soul on the earth on that day will experience. For the left behind potential gentile Tribulation Saints this sign needs to be made known to them so that when it does occur it will be an important sign that their salvation draweth nigh also.

To contemplate what incredible yet largely ignored global dynamic forces will be withheld from occurring by angelic power should absolutely boggle your mind.

On the day as the 144,000 are being sealed the prophecy of Revelation 7:1 occurs:

"After these things I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, on the sea, or on any tree."
    Nowhere on planet earth will there be even the slightest breeze as the atmosphere of the entire planet will be brought to a stand still. There will be no wind pressure gradients whatsoever. The barometric pressures from the ground to the edge of space will be thoroughly equalized. Every last one of the world's ocean currents, from the surface to abyssal depths, are a driving force behind atmospheric movement and will be brought to a standstill. The Corolis force at this time will cease to exist. The climate for the entire planet will suddenly cease to exist.

And then an angel will rise from the east and the sealing of the 144,000 will commence and so will their ministry.

Talk about your prophetic signs... ... and this one is completely ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by Lujack Skylark View Post

Israel was reborn in May 14, 1948. Four Blood Red Moons followed.
    Moslem forces were defeated.

June 1967 War. One Blood Red Moon before the war. Three then follow. Moslem forces defeated.
    Wow...I had no idea this happened. This moon "stuff" is a pretty new "revelation" to me. Very interesting indeed.
    WESTERN KENTUCKY UNIVERSITY HILLTOPPERS: 45 basketball conference championships, third-most in NCAA history. 43 seasons with 20+ wins, sixth-most in NCAA history. 38 All-Americans, 37 national post-season appearances, 23 NCAA Tournament berths. 14th in NCAA history in all-time wins. 8th in NCAA history in all-time winning percentage. 2002 NCAA Division 1AA National Football Champions, 2012 Little Caesar's Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by gthrufaith View Post
    Like we are and are good at it, let's pray and WATCH like He asked us to do. I have no idea if it means something yet or not but hey, what an interesting time to be looking forward to the return of our Lord Jesus Christ.

It however just makes me think about these scriptures:

Joel 2:30-31

30 “And I will show wonders in the heavens and in the earth:
    Blood and fire and pillars of smoke.
    31 The sun shall be turned into darkness,
    And the moon into blood,
    Before the coming of the great and awesome day of the Lord.
    I can't recall where I've posted it before, but it is my understanding that the underlined portion of the phrase above ("great and awesome" or "great and terrible" and other similar phrases) are referring specifically to the second half of the tribulation period, so, for instance, Joel 2 would be saying, "sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the Lord [second half of the trib] come."

This means that these "signs in the sun and moon" ("signs" being for Israel) occur sometime during the first half of the tribulation period (otherwise, the specific phrasing has no real purpose, IMO... but I believe it does). Now, whether or not the upcoming tetrad is what is being referred to is a whole 'nuther question. I just wanted to add these thoughts regarding the phrase referring specifically to (the) "GREAT tribulation" (i.e. 2nd half), and how they are "signs" specifically for Israel (not that we, the Church, are to be clueless). See also, Joel 2:11, 31, Zeph 1:14, Mal 4:5, Acts 2:20, Matt 24:21, Rev 7:14 - "great".
    That's how I understand it.

ETA: Stated another way, I do not believe the Joel 2 passages (or others I listed) are referring to something which is to occur before "the tribulation period" as a whole (and... of course... the Church will not be here to witness its occurrence).
    Last edited by acceptedinthebeloved; February-26th-2013 at 03:25 PM.

Related or isolated event?

Could a Comet Hit Mars in 2014?
    Could a Comet Hit Mars in 2014? : Discovery News
    WESTERN KENTUCKY UNIVERSITY HILLTOPPERS: 45 basketball conference championships, third-most in NCAA history. 43 seasons with 20+ wins, sixth-most in NCAA history. 38 All-Americans, 37 national post-season appearances, 23 NCAA Tournament berths. 14th in NCAA history in all-time wins. 8th in NCAA history in all-time winning percentage. 2002 NCAA Division 1AA National Football Champions, 2012 Little Caesar's Bowl

LivnForChrist is online now Jesus Christ is Lord

There's another specific sign that will occur before the Day of the Lord and it is virtually never, ever referenced in Bible prophecy about the 70th Week.

This sign will occur at the beginning of the 70th Week, concurrent with the sealing of the 144,000 of every tribe of Israel. This sign is a physical manifestation that every living soul on the earth on that day will experience. For the left behind potential gentile Tribulation Saints this sign needs to be made known to them so that when it does occur it will be an important sign that their salvation draweth nigh also.

To contemplate what incredible yet largely ignored global dynamic forces will be withheld from occurring by angelic power should absolutely boggle your mind.

On the day as the 144,000 are being sealed the prophecy of Revelation 7:1 occurs:

Nowhere on planet earth will there be even the slightest breeze as the atmosphere of the entire planet will be brought to a stand still. There will be no wind pressure gradients whatsoever. The barometric pressures from the ground to the edge of space will be thoroughly equalized. Every last one of the world's ocean currents, from the surface to abyssal depths, are a driving force behind atmospheric movement and will be brought to a standstill. The Corolis force at this time will cease to exist. The climate for the entire planet will suddenly cease to exist.

And then an angel will rise from the east and the sealing of the 144,000 will commence and so will their ministry.

Wow Sean good catch! I've never really paid attn to that one. Man, that will be strange. Not a wind blowing anywhere;
    A most deadly silence. eerily silent.
    Suzanne, anath, araj54 and 5 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by LivnForChrist View Post
    Wow Sean good catch! I've never really paid attn to that one. Man, that will be strange. Not a wind blowing anywhere;
    A most deadly silence. eerily silent.
    And I was being brief in what that will mean.

This occurs immediately after the 6th Seal (Revelation 6:12-17 Cosmic Disturbances) being opened by Jesus, but prior to the 7th Seal (Revelation 8 - Prelude to the 7 Trumpets) being opened. Check out what occurs in those Seals and one of the powers the Two Witnesses will possess - to stop any rain from falling. Spiritual actions by the various angels will have very consequential and direct effects on the earth, and which makes very clear that the LORD's power is being manifest all over the earth during that 70th Week.

Hannah is offline Citizen

One of the first things I was taught after coming to Christ when our Bible Study leader did an overveiw of Revelation and listed off prophecies about Christ's return. He later became a Minister. One of his pet teachings. This was 30 years ago. It always stuck with me because it was sooooo eerie.
    Toothywoofy likes this.

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information