Four blood red moons - Page 3
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree830Likes

Thread: Four blood red moons

Bookmark and Share
    Elijah's Mantle is offline Citizen

Default Re: Four blood red moons

the "Mystery of God " and the sealing of the 144,ooo
    does it begin with the sealing of the 144,000 because Judgment begins at the house of God wrote about in 1 peter 4:17
    ??????

Is the "Mystery" the transformation that can not be seen ,but the results will be seen and heard .

because the four winds are not releaed until the 144 t are sealed

there is only the rare event of such ..."signs" just as God used from Genesis right ?

so

God has from the beginning chosen to reveal things to man affording him an expected end

Are these solar and lunar signs, dis-covered, curiously enough, just seven years prior to their culmination.

from 2008 to 2015 is 7

not that we will know until

Israel regards blood moons as Ominous for them (lunar cal.)

the 144 being sealed is however not ominous but what must happen

what is the "Mystery of God mentioned in Rev 10:7 ?

somehow the mystery of God has something to do with them ""SEALED" 144 th.

I just can not say exact what other than transformation
    which is a GREAT miracle even when born again or at least I see it as one

fromt he time of the sealing later then the 4 winds are released meaning great destruction

could it be ?????????????

Eph. 1:9-10 we read,....having made known to us the mystery of His will, according to His good pleasure which He purposed in Himself, that in the dispensation of the fullness of the times He might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven and which are on earth in Him."

the mystery was kept from the ungodly yet it was told from O.T. times to N.T. in the Bible and is revealed in revelations and spoke about also in Daniel

the seventh trumpet

from reading the book I just know the sealing and the Mystery spoken about is somehow connected yet I would like to know more , anyway somehow or another I believe their connected and to me that is special everything is special really about God and his book and word but some things are surprisingly special somehow we wont know all about it all till were there which I believe will be soon SOOON FOLKS SOON

Suzanne is offline Citizen

Thank you all for the teaching in this thread. I appreciate it.
    araj54 and Elijah's Mantle like this.

Duncanmc is offline Citizen

Joel 2:30

I often think of this as being less about being a supernatural occurrence and more a result, possibly, of the aftermath of nuclear war. Red moons would be common with all the debris in the atmosphere. A "pillar of smoke" is a PERFECT description of a mushroom cloud. I also have wondered for quite some time if Psalm 83 will include Isaiah 17 and Damascus be nuked. If the neighbors of Israel decided to launch a coordinated attack or if they just "piled on" after Assad decided to lash out with chemical weapons, then Israel would have to respond in an overwhelming way. It fits into the prophecy that Ezekiel saw Israel at peace prior to the Gog Magog war. If the world had just seen Israel use a nuclear weapon against their enemies, the psychological impact would be astounding I think. The world hates Israel with a supernatural fervor but they will indeed be silenced and flee afar off when they suddenly are awakened to Israel's DETERMINATION to survive at any cost.
    Suzanne and Elijah's Mantle like this.
    Od lo avdah tikvateinu!

AM YISRAEL CHAI !

Lujack Skylark is online now Citizen

Moses was born in 1575 B.C. and the Exodus was in 1495 B.C. some 480 years before king Solomon's 4th year (1 Kings 6:1) Solomon's actual reign was 1019-979 B.C. (1 Kings 11:42) Four Blood Red Moons followed (Its 4 lunar eclipses 1574-1573 B.C.) Can we prove Moses was born in 1575 B.C.? The Temple destruction must take place in 586 B.C. according to modern historians.

Rehoboam 979-962 B.C. (1 Kings 14:21) Abijam 962-959 B.C. (1 Kings 15:2) Asa 959-918 B.C. (1 Kings 15:10) Jehoshaphat 918-893B.C. (1 Kings 22:42) Jehoram 893-885 B.C. (2 Kings 8:17) Ahaziah 885-884 B.C. (2 Kings 8:26) Athaliah 884-878 B.C. (2 Kings 11:1-3) Jehoash 878-838 B.C. (2 Kings 12:1) Amaziah 838-809 B.C. (2 Kings 14:2) Uzziah 809-757 B.C. (2 Kings 15:2)

Jotham 757-741 B.C. (2 Kings 15:33) Ahaz 741-725 B.C. (2 Kings 16:2) Hezekiah 725-696 B.C. (2 Kings 18:2) Manasseh 696-641 B.C. (2 Kings 21:1) Amon 641-639 B.C. (2 Kings 21:19) Josiah 639-608 B.C. (2 Kings 22:1) Jehoahaz 608 B.C. (2 Kings 23:31) Jehoiakim 608-597 B.C. (2 Kings 23:36) Jehoiachin 597 B.C. (2 Kings 24:8) & Zedekiah 597-586 B.C. (2 Kings 24:18)

Its interesting Moses was born in 1575 B.C. and then Four Lunar Eclipses followed. We know Sheshonq I (Biblical Shishak) attacked Jerusalem in Rehoboam's 5th year (1 Kings 14:25) 974 B.C. Biblical time and he died months later. Egyptian chronology is therefore around 60 years traditionally too low for its princess Hatshepsut who discovers the infant Moses. Josephus calls her Thermuthis from the Thutmose family.
    Last edited by Lujack Skylark; March-4th-2013 at 12:50 AM.

Simon Champion!

I watched a very good video called Star of Bethlehem and it talked about how after Christ died on the cross at 3PM April 3, 33 AD, (that's a lot of 3s :P) a blood moon rose.

The Star of Bethlehem: the facts about the star of Christ

Jesus come quickly is offline New Member!

Thank you all for helpful insight! God bless

Toothywoofy is offline Citizen

Very interesting indeed. The Lord of the planets and weather systems can and does show his power through such signs. In his mercy, these can serve as wake up calls to a sinful world and a sleeping church. Lord let it be so!

Also great information Sean Osborne!

This is awesome stuff, just started to study this. Found a good video about this called The Coming Four Blood Moons by youtuber blazingholyfire1, looks like it was just uploaded. I'm a believer now!

Simon Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by richardQuest View Post
    This is awesome stuff, just started to study this. Found a good video about this called The Coming Four Blood Moons by youtuber blazingholyfire1, looks like it was just uploaded. I'm a believer now!
    Thanks for the reference. I'll check it out.

Also, welcome to the forums richardQuest.

Edit: I see that it is a video by John Hagee.
    Lujack Skylark likes this.

Robert is offline Citizen

The one thing that comes to mind for me is that the Lord said the following:

"Then some of the scribes and Pharisees said to Him, “Teacher, we want to see a sign from You.” But He answered and said to them, “An evil and adulterous generation craves for a sign; and yet no sign will be given to it but the sign of Jonah the prophet; for just as JONAH WAS THREE DAYS AND THREE NIGHTS IN THE BELLY OF THE SEA MONSTER, so will the Son of Man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth. The men of Nineveh will stand up with this generation at the judgment, and will condemn it because they repented at the preaching of Jonah; and behold, something greater than Jonah is here. The Queen of the South will rise up with this generation at the judgment and will condemn it, because she came from the ends of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and behold, something greater than Solomon is here." (Matthew 12:38-42, NASB, emphasis mine)

The Lord also said:

"So when they had come together, they were asking Him, saying, “Lord, is it at this time You are restoring the kingdom to Israel?” He said to them, “It is not for you to know times or epochs which the Father has fixed by His own authority; but you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be My witnesses both in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and even to the remotest part of the earth.”" (Acts 1:6-8, NASB, emphasis mine)

Now, before I continue: it is not my intention to squelch or stop any discussion on this matter. All I want to do here is to advocate some caution. Too many "signs" in the past have turned out to be nothing or not to be what we have ascribed them to, and that colors how people see not simply us, but the Gospel.

In recent memory, there has been excitement and clamoring over "blood moons". For example: in 2012, the moon turned red on December 9th. Nothing particular happened if memory serves, and we're all still here. There was also one on June 15th, 2011. Pretty much quiet, nothing rocked the planet or shook the continents. Yet another on February 21st, 2008, and still not much happened. Another blood moon took place on December 21, 2010....

I think we get the point here.

While the Lord will indeed put signs in the sky during the Tribulation (along with a plethora of other phenomena and circumstances that will leave no question as to what is going on), I think looking to lunar eclipses as these signs in of themselves doesn't really do a whole lot. Yeah, they're interesting to look at and all, and we certainly cannot rule out the Lord trying to get man's attention. But the safest thing to do is to note them for what they are and continue to watch and wait.
    pistache, mattfivefour and IamPJ like this.

Simon Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post

"Then some of the scribes and Pharisees said to Him, “Teacher, we want to see a sign from You.” But He answered and said to them, “An evil and adulterous generation craves for a sign; and yet no sign will be given to it but the sign of Jonah the prophet; for just as JONAH WAS THREE DAYS AND THREE NIGHTS IN THE BELLY OF THE SEA MONSTER, so will the Son of Man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth. The men of Nineveh will stand up with this generation at the judgment, and will condemn it because they repented at the preaching of Jonah; and behold, something greater than Jonah is here. The Queen of the South will rise up with this generation at the judgment and will condemn it, because she came from the ends of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and behold, something greater than Solomon is here." (Matthew 12:38-42, NASB, emphasis mine)

The Lord also said:

"So when they had come together, they were asking Him, saying, “Lord, is it at this time You are restoring the kingdom to Israel?” He said to them, “It is not for you to know times or epochs which the Father has fixed by His own authority; but you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be My witnesses both in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and even to the remotest part of the earth.”" (Acts 1:6-8, NASB, emphasis mine)

Now, before I continue: it is not my intention to squelch or stop any discussion on this matter. All I want to do here is to advocate some caution. Too many "signs" in the past have turned out to be nothing or not to be what we have ascribed them to, and that colors how people see not simply us, but the Gospel.

In recent memory, there has been excitement and clamoring over "blood moons". For example: in 2012, the moon turned red on December 9th. Nothing particular happened if memory serves, and we're all still here. There was also one on June 15th, 2011. Pretty much quiet, nothing rocked the planet or shook the continents. Yet another on February 21st, 2008, and still not much happened. Another blood moon took place on December 21, 2010....

While the Lord will indeed put signs in the sky during the Tribulation (along with a plethora of other phenomena and circumstances that will leave no question as to what is going on), I think looking to lunar eclipses as these signs in of themselves doesn't really do a whole lot. Yeah, they're interesting to look at and all, and we certainly cannot rule out the Lord trying to get man's attention. But the safest thing to do is to note them for what they are and continue to watch and wait.
    I agree that caution is advised. Tetrads of Blood Moons that fall on the Feasts of the Lord are exceedingly rare, however. The other

events were basically singletons.

Therefore, I think we should be watching this upcoming tetrad with interest. Knows one knows the exact day or hour but we are

commanded to watch.

I agree that date setting is not helpful as people like Camping (although well intentioned) make Christians look foolish.

Chris is offline Administrator

The Lord also said:

Good points. Mark Biltz had folks going on and on a while back over red moons. Let's not carried away with the red moon thing. I'd hate to see people disappointed over things if they don't turn out to be anything. We have to be careful about this, especially since it is mainly speculation that it could be events of significance. Take caution!
    araj54, pistache and mattfivefour like this.

TJ_77 is offline New Member!

The Lord also said:

While agree with those scripture..You also have to take them in context..Jesus was talking to the Pharisee and doubters..That wanted HIM to show them a sign to prove his declaration of being God's son...This is different than what is being discussed here..God has said many times in his word that there will be signs and wonders in the heavens..Why would he tell us this?..For us to pay attention to them..

The difference in what you have stated and what is going on..Is that those blood moons didn't coincide with anything biblical..These blood moons will start on Passover April 14th 2014, then again on Sukkot Oct 10th 2014(feast of Tabernacles or in gathering) then a solar eclipse Nisan 1st the 3rd blood red moon the following Passover and the 4th red moon the following Sukkot..

Through out history for the past 500 years, 4 red moons like this have happened only 3 other times..

1st time was 1492..The year that Spain told the Jews to either convert to Catholicism, leave or die..That was also the year that Christopher Columbus discovered what would be come America, a place where the Jewish people could move to..

2nd time was 1948..This was the year that Israel was reborn and once again became a nation.

The 3rd time was 1967 the year of the 6 day war when Jerusalem actually became reunited with the nation of Israel..

This isn't something that happens very often..And add to that the fact that the last times it happened coincided with something happening to Israel..In my opinion it would be unwise to just disregard it...Does it mean the rapture is going to happen on any of these dates..Nope..There's a difference in looking for signs for God to prove he is God..Than looking at the signs God is doing and knowing they are his signs to us...The sun being blackened and the moon turning to blood are Biblical prophesied signs..and occur in several places From Joel through the new Testament..

Just my 2 cents..I don't need signs to know there is a God..I know there is a God...And if someone is looking for God to show them a sign in order that they believe that he is God..Then they have missed all of the signs he does everyday.

araj54 is online now Citizen

Good points. Mark Biltz had folks going on and on a while back over red moons.
    And it's continuing once again with the utube "prophets.

IMO, if the upcoming tetrad have something to do with Israel God will reveal it, in His timing, and to whom He chooses to reveal it to.
    Chris, mattfivefour and Robert like this.

Robert is offline Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by TJ_77 View Post
    While agree with those scripture..You also have to take them in context..Jesus was talking to the Pharisee and doubters..That wanted HIM to show them a sign to prove his declaration of being God's son...This is different than what is being discussed here..God has said many times in his word that there will be signs and wonders in the heavens..Why would he tell us this?..For us to pay attention to them..

The difference in what you have stated and what is going on..Is that those blood moons didn't coincide with anything biblical..These blood moons will start on Passover April 14th 2014, then again on Sukkot Oct 10th 2014(feast of Tabernacles or in gathering) then a solar eclipse Nisan 1st the 3rd blood red moon the following Passover and the 4th red moon the following Sukkot..

Through out history for the past 500 years, 4 red moons like this have happened only 3 other times..

1st time was 1492..The year that Spain told the Jews to either convert to Catholicism, leave or die..That was also the year that Christopher Columbus discovered what would be come America, a place where the Jewish people could move to..

2nd time was 1948..This was the year that Israel was reborn and once again became a nation.

The 3rd time was 1967 the year of the 6 day war when Jerusalem actually became reunited with the nation of Israel..

This isn't something that happens very often..And add to that the fact that the last times it happened coincided with something happening to Israel..In my opinion it would be unwise to just disregard it...Does it mean the rapture is going to happen on any of these dates..Nope..There's a difference in looking for signs for God to prove he is God..Than looking at the signs God is doing and knowing they are his signs to us...The sun being blackened and the moon turning to blood are Biblical prophesied signs..and occur in several places From Joel through the new Testament..

Just my 2 cents..I don't need signs to know there is a God..I know there is a God...And if someone is looking for God to show them a sign in order that they believe that he is God..Then they have missed all of the signs he does everyday.
    Very true. And I'm not saying we should ignore them totally; just that we need to be careful of the meaning we ascribe to them. Too much damage has already been done by the likes of Camping and others, and we need to keep a steady course.

As for what the Lord said: it is in context. Just as that generation was looking for a sign and would not receive one save what had already been, so too with us. And what Jesus spoke of in Acts clarifies this point. If it was not for the Apostles to know what times and epochs, then it was not for us either. As on the Lord speaking about signs and wonders in the heavens, these were for those who would be here during those (when Jesus spoke of these, He also spoke of the "Abomination of Desolation", which happens in the Tribulation).
    mattfivefour likes this.

I think a reminder of the forum rules is in order here. In addition this is getting to be suggestive in nature to be allowed on the board. I don't want newbies and lurkers reading this and being disappointed when things don't work out the way a few here have suggested. As a result, thread closed.

[11] No End Times Date Setting, Date Speculating, Date Framing, Date Suggesting, Date Alerts, or designating specific Peace Treaties or feasts as the main event of the Rapture or Second Coming. No quoting from others on date setting future events such as the fall of Damascus, Gog/Magog (no Islamic AC promotions allow either), the Rapture, the Second Coming, the Millennium, Peace Covenants, feasts, etc.... or speculations on who will be the Antichrist, False Prophet, or Gog. This includes linking to sites and books that also speculate and throw out dates based upon Blood Moon, Rash Hashanah, and other events. Do not set Date Alerts and speculations that even hint of date setting, nor posting from date setting preachers. We have already heard the "know the season argument". Matthew 24:36 Mark 13:32
    Please do not inadvertently call Jesus a liar.

Default Blood red moons and blasphemy

Pastor Hagee has a sermon on the four blood moons. One is suppose to happen on April 15, 2014. Is this true? If so, where can i find those scriptures supporting that? And does this relate to the tribulation at all? For instance, does this happen during the tribulation or before? Tell me where in the bible please.

Also, this is a totally different question. I need to know what blasphemy means. Give me a life application example if possible. I read the article 101 end time bible prophecy and I have used The Lord's name as a cuss word I am pretty sure. I accepted Christ as my Lord and Savior when I was younger. I remember being in a heated argument with my husband a few years ago and I am pretty sure I said Jesus' name as a cuss word. I remember feeling so horrible and guilty and wondering where in the world it came from. I know blasphemy is the unforgivable sin. I am wondering if I am going to hell now.

Thank you for your wisdom,

Ashley

Sent from my iPad

Default Re: Blood red moons and blasphemy

I've answered this one.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information