• 4 Post By anath
  • 1 Post By Kathy_57
  • 2 Post By FaithInChrist
  • 1 Post By GlennO

Thread: Oh, What a Day!

Bookmark and Share
    MikeD is offline Citizen

Default Oh, What a Day!

Today started as any other. Simple morning but enjoyed the coolness of it. Somehow knew it was a spcial day. Not for any specific reason just, for lack of a better word, "felt" good.

While driving to my first delivery, a town about 75 miles away, was listening to one of the Pastors on the early morning Christian talk shows. Mostly, he was talking about how wrong it is for a New World Order, or at least as the world sees a One World Order.

Then, he began speaking about a World Order that will be coming that is in fact the answer to what everyone on this planet is looking for or hoping for. He went into discussing the 1000 yr reign of Christ here on earth.

For some reason, I really got into this. Praising, singing - not so quietlly - and just enjoying a few minutes of praising the Lord. Suddenly, the air in the truck seemed to "lighten up". That's the best way I can explain it. But, I knew, the presense of the Lord was right there with me on the road! WOW! Is all I can say. Was completely overwhelming.

What was funny was, I didn't weave all over the road, didn't go off on the shoulder or anything. The truck just stayed in it's lane and kept straight as an arrow. Since I had the cruise set didn't have to worry about loosing speed.

But, for a few moments there, the pouring out of God's presense right there in the truck was simply fantastic. Beautiful, warm, comforting, overwhelming, and peaceful beyond description.

Just wanted to share a few moments of AWESOMENESS with Daddy God today that was wonderful, and I do thank Him so very much for, if nothing else, just being aware of, well, ME! As He does for each and every one of us!!

anath is offline I Love the Lord

Default Re: Oh, What a Day!

Thanks for sharing, Mike. He loves you and me all of us for sure! I want to tell you just a few days ago I felt His presence, His AWESOMENESS in my little backyard garden while I was singing and talking to Him. I love these precious moments, these little glimpses of what lies ahead in eternal bliss with our Father.
    I can't wait til we're in His presence for ETERNITY!!!

Amazing love! How can it be that Thou, my God, shouldst die for me?

Glory to God is offline Citizen

Thanks Mike .

Kathy_57 is offline Citizen

What a day it will be when we are in His presence for all of eternity - Thank you Mike for sharing. Oh how He loves us
    mattfivefour likes this.

What joyous day!!! Praise the Lord for this special day. It is so amazing when we feel the Holy Spirit so strong, we are left with so much joy. Just imagine what it's going to be like when we are immersed in this incredible Holy Love every moment of every day. We will never tire of singing God's praises.
    Glory to God and Meg like this.

Meg
    Meg is offline Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by FaithInChrist View Post
    What joyous day!!! Praise the Lord for this special day. It is so amazing when we feel the Holy Spirit so strong, we are left with so much joy. Just imagine what it's going to be like when we are immersed in this incredible Holy Love every moment of every day. We will never tire of singing God's praises.
    Amen

LivnForChrist is offline Jesus Christ is Lord

GlennO is offline Citizen

Thanks for sharing present of his PRESENCE! What a gift!!
    mattfivefour likes this.
    Consider the words of Omar M. Ahmad, founder of CAIR: "Islam isn't in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant." ... "The Koran, the Muslim book of scripture, should be the highest authority in America , and Islam the only accepted religion on Earth."

Thread Information