Fox News Special, that was pulled before it could go on the air

Thread: Fox News Special, that was pulled before it could go on the air

Bookmark and Share
    grdnhxsn is offline Resident

Default Fox News Special, that was pulled before it could go on the air

Here are the six parts to a Fox news special called "The Radical Obama" that was supposed to air a few weeks ago . Somehow it was stopped from airing and was replaced that night by a story on the Don Imus ranch for kids. It is in six short clips and you need to watch them all, it won't be on the internet very long. This is our country being taken away from us right before our eyes by extreme radicals, many now working within our Government (for those that are watching) and no one is doing anything about it. I saw an article the other day in the English version of Pravda, the Russian newspaper that said, " Americans are more concerned about their big screened TV's and eating their Big Mac's than they are of their Freedom being taken away from them". How true, sad but true. This has nothing to do with what political party your in, this has to do with a Marxist type of Government being installed in our country by Obama and his radical friends (34 czar's). Some are Black Nationalist, a few are convicted felons and one is a devoted communist. The new FCC Czar, Mark Lloyd (also a convicted felon) is working on the Government take over of all private Radio and TV stations is a big fan of Hugo Chavez. None of these people can pass a Senate or Congressional background investigation to be employed by the US Gov yet, they are walking in and out of the Oval Office at their own free will and have the ear of Obama. We all need to ask our elected officials why this is being allowed to happen.

Salisbury News: The Missing Hannity Special On Obama That Never Aired, Till Now!

anath is online now I Love the Lord

I watched them all...thanks.

Amazing love! How can it be that Thou, my God, shouldst die for me?

Adopted Son is offline Citizen

Nothing, and I mean nothing good can come from Obama being in the highest office in the land. He is the most devious character I can imagine as a public figure. Can you imagine if George Bush had blocked even one piece of public information? The press would have whipped the country into a frenzy what might have culminated in a demand he resign.

This indignation is beyond comprehension!
    "The fat lady is standing still. She's taken in a very deep breath. She's leaning forward just about to mouth the initial word..."

Actually, Bush blocked information all the time. Every president does it, whether we like it or not. However, it's unlikely the Obama administration had anything to do with blocking this news special. It's rather more likely that given the amount of negative press FOX News has received for the Glenn Beck situation, they probably decided to eschew anything that would be perceived as being overtly inflammatory. I'm sure the Obama administration suppresses other information though. In American politics, it's par for the course.

mattfivefour is offline Super Moderator

I tend to agree with Kwame on this.
    -------"You are not your own; you are bought with a price." 1 Corinthians 6:19b-20a

------ ------ ------

Question

But yet BHO's approval ratings keep dropping in the polls...while the disapproval rating keep increasing. Now that's a VERY good thing, ain't it!?

Queen Mary & Queen Mary 2
    Long Beach, California
    23 February 2006

mattfivefour is offline Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by SisterNChrist View Post
    But yet BHO's approval ratings keep dropping in the polls...while the disapproval rating keep increasing. Now that's a VERY good thing, ain't it!?
    Sis, ANYTHING that occurs that could inhibit your president from following through on some of his harmful policies would be a good thing.
    -------"You are not your own; you are bought with a price." 1 Corinthians 6:19b-20a

------ ------ ------

ngraham is offline Hail King Jesus!

Central Illinois... Drawing closer to Heaven

Quote Originally Posted by mattfivefour View Post
    Sis, ANYTHING that occurs that could inhibit your president from following through on some of his harmful policies would be a good thing.
    Yes, but the question is.... how much will inhibit our pres from doing the things he wants? I am so fearful for this country. I guess when he was going to Rev. Wright's church all those years, he never read his bible. That's what I don't understand. Had Obama or even George Bush truly read their bibles, wouldn't they have realized what was happening? Sorry, I guess I'm just venting.
    Nancy
    Please pray for my chidren's salvation: Mary, John, Jodi, Amber and Ashley. Also salvation for their spouses and significant others.

I Stand With Israel! Pray for the peace of Jerusalem!

My Facebook Page

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...e.php?ref=home

open door is offline Requested Account Closed

Quote Originally Posted by ngraham View Post
    Yes, but the question is.... how much will inhibit our pres from doing the things he wants? I am so fearful for this country. I guess when he was going to Rev. Wright's church all those years, he never read his bible. That's what I don't understand. Had Obama or even George Bush truly read their bibles, wouldn't they have realized what was happening? Sorry, I guess I'm just venting.
    You're right, they probably never read it for themselves, an absolutely huge mistake. They just listened to their pastors. obama's pastors teaching is so far outside the mainstream I won't even comment on it. Bush, as you know, believes in replacement theology, that the Church has replaced Israel in God's economy. That is false doctrine from the get-go. Their refusal to follow God's True Word will bring judgment on this nation - scripture declares it!!!

I think this was actually aired a few days before the election.
    WESTERN KENTUCKY UNIVERSITY HILLTOPPERS: 45 basketball conference championships, third-most in NCAA history. 43 seasons with 20+ wins, sixth-most in NCAA history. 38 All-Americans, 37 national post-season appearances, 23 NCAA Tournament berths. 14th in NCAA history in all-time wins. 8th in NCAA history in all-time winning percentage. 2002 NCAA Division 1AA National Football Champions, 2012 Little Caesar's Bowl

Carl is offline Citizen

I believe that these videos were actually shown while Obama was a candidate.
    Don't jump at me I'm no conclusion

Adopted Son is offline Citizen

The control of the media is ever present with this president. Do not be fooled by those who compare Obama's efforts with his predecessors. The comparison will reveal a huge disparity in effort and underpinnings.

Obama has, or his people have, banished reporters from the white house media room who ask questions they do not appreciate.
    "The fat lady is standing still. She's taken in a very deep breath. She's leaning forward just about to mouth the initial word..."

Carl is offline Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by WKUHilltopper View Post
    I think this was actually aired a few days before the election.
    WKU I don't know what happened, I should have seen your post It was quite a while before mine. It must have happened while I was searching the internet for verification of the airing of the film. Didn't find it on Fox or Hannity. But I will back you on it. Had me guessing since everyone else was so confident that it hadn't been shown.

Dave is offline Citizen

I just watched this a little while ago. It was pretty informative. Thanks for posting the videos. The way they talked on it, it sounded like it was made before the election.

BruceWL is offline Jr. Member

Rupert Murduch owns Fox news. He is a devout globalist and there boy right now is Obama.

Carl is offline Citizen

Murduch might be what you say, but Fox News seems to be the most conservative TV news. The commentators and show hosts that are on Fox News seem to have the consistent most conservative view of happenings.

Keith is offline Citizen

no longer up

Carl is offline Citizen

The first two seem to be gone. The last four were there at 2:03 A.M. EST (DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME)

Thread Information