Put yourself on the Rapture Forums map!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Put yourself on the Rapture Forums map!

Bookmark and Share
    neen273 is offline Warrior Queen

Default Put yourself on the Rapture Forums map!

Hi, I think this is the best place to put this. I set up a Frappr map for Rapture News, and it helped SO much to get in contact with people to redirect them here. I didn't change the map any, except for the name, for simplicity's sake. I hope all the old members come back so I won't delete any pins for a while. Anyway, if anything happens to this board (heaven forbid), members can still log on to the map and send messages through that to keep in contact with each other.

If you'd like to join, please send me your email address in a PM so that I can extend you an invitation. The map is by invitation only so that we only have RaptureForums members on it.

Welcome to everyone!

http://www.frappr.com/rapturenews

gonzo is offline gonzo

hey neen273 could u tell me what is a pm anyway my email is gonzo_111@bresnan.net thanks i know that these times that we r living in we need to know were r brothers and sisters r at in this world. thanks again GOD bless

Default Hi. Thanks for having the forum.

I am looking forward to posting.
    For now I am just looking around at your posts.

joel1999

Robert Cragg is offline Citizen

Hello Everybody: Looking forward to posting here,
    My desire is to help others with problems they have had, through my testimony starting when I was a young boy.

Benefactor is offline Member

Hi Everyone,

After reading the doctrinal statement I found it to be very agreeable to how I see things. However, I have lived long enough to know that if two spend enough time together there will surface a difference here and there.

I look forward to sharing and reading what others have to say. We live in exciting yet disturbing times.

Regards
    Benefactor

mattfivefour is offline Super Moderator

Welcome, Benefactor. I hope you enjoy the fellowship here and look forward to your contributions. The thing about RF is that we do not allow differences to harm our unity in Christ. We love to discuss God's Word, debating with and learning from one another. We may differ on some things—even sharply on a few—but we try to treat each other with respect and love ... AND out of the knowledge that no man holds the entire truth. You will find that most of us are quick to apologize for offending ... sometimes publicly ... sometimes privately. Those who cannot do that or who seek to actively promote doctrines that are against our collective rules (discussion is one thing, promotion another) usually don't stay around here too long. They head off to promote their ideas to—or to become annoyed with—some other group on some other forum.
    -------"You are not your own; you are bought with a price." 1 Corinthians 6:19b-20a

------ ------ ------

Default Re: Put yourself on the Rapture Forums map!

Hello All,

I'm new to Rapture Forum and am very excited to chat with my Brothers & Sisters in Christ. I hope and pray that I'll be able to figure all this stuff out, not very experienced with all the computer lingo,buttons, etc.

Bear

Thumbs up Re: Put yourself on the Rapture Forums map!

I JUST FOUND THIS SIGHT, WOW. I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO
    KNOW THE RAPTURE IS SO VERY CLOSE AND HAVE A LOVE FOR OUR LORD.

Meg
    Meg is offline Citizen

Welcome Lin.

Hi! I'm Juli. I've been reading this board for awhile now, but I'm new to end-times info, so I joined so I could ask questions. A real important one would be is there a terms list that can help me understand some of the words used? I don't want to offend for being ignorant. Thanks for this forum, it's already been a huge blessing to me.

king'sbloomingrose is offline He is able to save

Welcome to RF, Juli! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to ask any question that is on your mind no matter how silly you think it might be. Questions about the Lord and His word are never silly, but serve to edify and teach other believers that may be wondering about the same things.
    But they that wait on the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

Ditto.
    -------"You are not your own; you are bought with a price." 1 Corinthians 6:19b-20a

------ ------ ------

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
    hey neen273 could u tell me what is a pm anyway
    Gonzo, a PM is sometimes called a "Private Message". They can only be sent to members of this website. It's like an email--but only sent on this system. But you can not send or receive 'emails' to people who are not registered members at this site. So if you tell someone to send you an email to your 'account' here, it won't get here--unless they're a member.

If you look up around the top left hand part of this page, you'll see a selection for "Private Messages".

Hope this helps.

Edit: I just noticed that his question is only two years old. So much for paying attention reading posts!
    Last edited by WKUHilltopper; December-25th-2011 at 06:33 AM. Reason: Because I'm an idiot.
    WESTERN KENTUCKY UNIVERSITY HILLTOPPERS: 45 basketball conference championships, third-most in NCAA history. 43 seasons with 20+ wins, sixth-most in NCAA history. 38 All-Americans, 37 national post-season appearances, 23 NCAA Tournament berths. 14th in NCAA history in all-time wins. 8th in NCAA history in all-time winning percentage. 2002 NCAA Division 1AA National Football Champions, 2012 Little Caesar's Bowl

No, bro, you're just human ... like the rest of us. I've done the same thing myself!

------ ------ ------

Bible Re: Put yourself on the Rapture Forums map!

Hi everyone;

I am the Grey Ghost because I no I'm not holy in myself. But Under this grey gown is a saint washed in the blood of Jesus, made white as snow, or wool for you southern folk who don't know what snow is. I live in Canada. I am waiting for the day when the rapture comes and I can trade this old grey rag in for a sparkling new white one with Holy Ghost written all over it.

God bless you. I am looking forward to your correction as I correct you. Now let's get into the word of God. Let the word of God be true and every man a liar.
    FaithInChrist and ahlecce like this.

anath is online now I Love the Lord

Hey Grey Ghost and welcome to Rapture Forums!

Amazing love! How can it be that Thou, my God, shouldst die for me?

Welcome to RF, bro!

------ ------ ------

Shesho is offline New Member!

I guess I'm the newest member at the moment. I haven't been saying much, but I've been reading voraciously! I am so grateful God led me here and I look forward to being part of the family!
    Love and blessings from the Shirt!

------ ------ ------

roseofsharon54 is offline roseofsharon54

Israel Loving Jesus Here in Louisiana

I'm the new kid on the block. I am looking forward to seeing the opinions, based on Scripture of others here. It is an exciting time to be alive. I believe WE are the generation that the Lord will take us outta here!
    Last edited by mattfivefour; May-28th-2013 at 07:07 PM. Reason: corrected a typo for the poster

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information