• 2 Post By jst5
  • 5 Post By mbrown1219
  • 5 Post By Leslie
  • 3 Post By araj54

Thread: Black Israelite Cult A Dangerous Hateful Group

Bookmark and Share
    ShawnyK is offline Jr. Member

Default Black Israelite Cult A Dangerous Hateful Group

Hello my brothers and sisters in Christ.

I would like to bring a dangerous cult to your attention. This post is for those who support Israel and the Jews as fellow people of God. As a African American that is a Christian, it disturbs me that some of my people are subjecting themselves with the false teachings of the Black Israelites and not the true gospel of God. The Black Isrealites believe that they are the real Jews and they believe that the Jews of Israel with white skin are fake Jews. As they preach this false doctrine on the street corners, as well as social media like YouTube, I noticed a lot of African American Christians are believing this doctrine to be factual. the doctrine is Satanic and evil and it promotes hatred for God's people I pray that my people will open their eyes to the truth of God's word.

Chris is offline Administrator

Default re: Black Israelite Cult A Dangerous Hateful Group

Welcome to RF Shawntina

I understand your concern about the Black Israelite cult. We take exposing cults very seriously here at RF. We hold the Bible in authority for everything we do. It must be hard to watch people fall for such false teachings. The Israelites who live in Israel have members that are both "black and white" and there are many interesting stories where the "white" Israelis flew to Ethiopia or similar country to help bring their "black" brethren "home" to Israel. The Jewish people are made up of both "black and white" people as well as other "colors". The main thing that unites them in Israel is that they are all "brothers and sisters". The same thing is true here at Rapture Forums, there are no colors, as we are all brothers and sisters in Christ.

There are also some exclusive "white" groups out there that are cults, too, so this is not just a "black" issue as it effects all colors of race. I personally have not run into anyone that I knew was a "Black Israelite" but I will keep an eye out on that. I thank you for sharing that with us. There are all kinds of cults out there and the more we know the better we are equipped to shine the light of truth on such things.

God bless you.

If you all don't know about it Let me fill you We know that there are black and white Hebrews right, but what makes this group of Black Hebrews different is that they are trying to denounce the White Jewish people and proclaiming that all Jewish people are of African descent. To back up their claim they are using specific scriptures about Jesus physical appearance. Plus, they are rejecting Jewish people of European decent and claiming that they are converts of Judaism not real heirs in the Jewish Bloodine and that they are descendent of the Mongols in Asia.

They are one of the groups that are apart of the Anti-Zionist Movement

BuzzardHut is offline Bird Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Shawntina Wallace View Post
    If you all don't know about it Let me fill you We know that there are black and white Hebrews right, but what makes this group of Black Hebrews different is that they are trying to denounce the White Jewish people and proclaiming that all Jewish people are of African descent. To back up their claim they are using specific scriptures about Jesus physical appearance. Plus, they are rejecting Jewish people of European decent and claiming that they are converts of Judaism not real heirs in the Jewish Bloodine and that they are descendent of the Mongols in Asia.

They are one of the groups that are apart of the Anti-Zionist Movement
    Thanks for the heads up
    Cults are dangerous to others as well as to themselves.

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" Come LORD Jesus !
    Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
    Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

Meg
    Meg is offline Citizen

I had never heard of that cult before. Here's a good link describing the issue:

Black Hebrew Israelites - religious cults and sects

IamPJ is offline Citizen

Wow, I have never heard about this either. Thanks for the information. I ran into a group on the first Christian forum I joined that claimed only European/American white people are the true jews and the people in Israel are not true Jews. These people were anti-Zionist also. Boy, all kinds of deception going on out in the world.

I was so glad when I found Rapture Forums!
    mattfivefour, Obie, Meg and 4 others like this.

mattfivefour is offline Super Moderator

There is no end to hate-filled cults. Satan is prolific and enjoys selling his lies to all those who are in the flesh.
    -------"You are not your own; you are bought with a price." 1 Corinthians 6:19b-20a

------ ------ ------

Its my pleasure to bring y'all this info because we encounter all types of people with misconceptions about the gospel.

iSong6:3 is offline Super Moderator

ShawnyK, bumping your thread with some more information about this cult.

They are neither Hebrews nor Israelites, and according to their doctrine, they are not Christian either: Who are the Black Hebrew Israelites? | Black Hebrews | Black Theology | carm.org | Christian Apologetics and Research Ministry

More: Who are the Black Hebrews / Black Israelites?

Lynn, RandallB and ReadyforSupper like this.
    23rd Psalm (Hebrew)

Warriors of Israel - Be Strong and Courageous - Hashem is With You

Lujack Skylark is online now Citizen

Default Re: Black Israelite Cult A Dangerous Hateful Group

This Black Israelite cult hate group has been around for years in Philadephia. There are white hate groups which have been around longer.

Black Israelites Win Right to Protest at Philly Shops | NBC 10 Philadelphia
    Last edited by Lujack Skylark; February-18th-2014 at 06:08 PM.
    RandallB likes this.

jst5 is offline Resident

Default Black Hebrews

Anyone had any encounters with this hate group?They had a big group doing some kind of protest at our local park today...which was PACKED with people today..some 5 to 6,000 folks.

I've never bumped into this group but I've heard about them.Being from the south they have a lot of the some doctrine as the KKK did...it's all about race.And claiming to be Gods "choosen" race.In the case of the "black hebrews" they were saying they have proof they are the true Jews..the white Jew is the false race...Yeshua was black...something about Satan's "white lie".Shame folks don't do the research on such things and become fools.

Sad...sad..folks roaming this rock we live on.
    RandallB and ReadyforSupper like this.

mbrown1219 is online now Heaven's Stables

Default Re: Black Hebrews

“Black Hebrew Israelites” A part of the Black Supremacists – The New and More Dangerous Hate Group | Capital City Creeps

Scary times we are living in, but then, none of this can steal our Blessed Hope that is in Christ Jesus. He is risen! Indeed! He has prepared a place for us, and He is coming to take us to be there with Him.

SOON.

Have a happy resurrection day everyone.
    Mary Brown

Matthew 5:3-12 The Beatitudes

Leslie is offline Citizen

Cross Re: Black Hebrews

It sounds to me like they need our prayers
    John 14:6 Jesus said unto him, I am the Way, the Truth and the Life, no man comes to the Father, but by me.

araj54 is online now Citizen

Default Re: Black Hebrews

I watched an episode of Anthony Bourdain's Parts Unknown last night where he visited Israel, Gaza and the West Bank. Interesting program, but in his conversations with different people I became even more convinced that the only people that have any clue what is going on in this world are spirit filled, bible believing Christians with decent grasp of bible prophecy.

Thus the spawning of literally thousands of these type of groups mentioned in the OP making up "truth" to further their agendas, buying into lies straight from the pits of hell as religious cults have done for centuries because they choose to either ignore, or outright reject the truth of God's Holy writ.

Praying for the blinded eyes to be opened.
    Proverbs 3:5,6 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Thread Information