Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By micah719
  • 1 Post By readyforhome
  • 1 Post By WKUHilltopper

Thread: The Gift of Homophobia

Bookmark and Share
    micah719 is offline an adopted son of The Most High God John 6:37-40

Default The Gift of Homophobia

FREE pdf book referred to in letter is posted at end of page. Yes, completely FREE of charge, after you transfer $1000 seed faith moulah to the Micah Retirement Fund.

posted in full from:
    Defend the Family - Pro-Family Resource Center - News Archives

The Gift of “Homophobia”

I’m feeling generous this holiday season, and so I’ve decided to give a gift that is sure to be remembered for years to come. It is the gift of “Homophobia” and, as one of the world’s leading “Homophobes,” I want to share it with the entire world, by giving away free copies of my “Homophobic” textbook “Redeeming the Rainbow: A Christian Response to the ’Gay’ Agenda.” You can download it in PDF form without charge at http://www.defendthefamily.com/rtr/ . The file is small enough to send it on by email to your friends and family.

Of course, I’m being sarcastic about the term “homophobia” since that is defined as an anxiety disorder characterized by hate and fear of homosexuals. Who would want that?

What I’m actually offering is the Gift of Knowledge, grounded in an authentic Biblical world-view, earned in part through 20 years of faithful service to the cause of Christ, received in part through no effort of my own by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit -- all glory to God.

Most people don’t realize that “homophobia” is not an actual scientific term but was invented by “gay” marketing experts to manipulate public opinion and silence opponents. Here’s part of the section on homophobia from Redeeming the Rainbow, Chapter 8: Understanding “Gay-speak.”

“This term is probably the most outrageous invention of the “gay” sophists. In a way, it shouldn’t even be considered sophistry, since it lacks any hint of subtlety. In contrast to the cleverness of most other examples listed here, the illogic of homophobia is insultingly blatant.
    Originally, homophobia was psychiatric jargon invented to describe patients’ fear of their own homosexual inclinations. “Gay” activists simply stole the term and redefined it as “hate and/or fear of homosexuals.”
    As a rhetorical weapon, homophobia is unequaled. It serves first to define anyone who opposes the legitimization of homosexuality as a hate-filled bigot. The universal inclusion of all opponents as homophobic is of course not emphasized. Homosexual activists publicly associate this label with violent “gay bashers” and hateful fanatics. When they use the term they want people to think about the killers of Matthew Shepard, but in conventional practice they include every man, woman and child who believes homosexuality is abnormal or wrong. The way to expose this fact is to challenge the advocates of the “gay” position to state the difference between homophobia and non-homophobic opposition to homosexuality. They will reveal that they accept no opposition to their agenda as legitimate….
    Secondly, the term defines opposition to homosexuality as a mental illness. “Gay” activists take special delight in this since it was scant decades ago that homosexuality was listed as a mental disorder in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Psychiatry (the listing was removed by the political maneuvering of homosexual activists in a 1973 vote of the members of the American Psychiatric Association).
    Thirdly, the term can be used as the semantic equivalent of “racist,” helping the “gay” movement further indoctrinate the public with the notion that opposition to homosexuality is equivalent to prejudice against racial minorities.
    Collectively, these strategic applications of the word “homophobia” serve to intimidate many opponents into silence. When any expression of opposition to homosexuality draws the accusation that one is a mentally-ill bigot equivalent to a racist, few people will venture public opposition.” P 113

Chapter 8 examines and exposes all of the trickery of “gayspeak,” and equips pro-family advocates to counter it. But that is only a small part of what this free textbook offers. Look at the Table of Contents:

Introduction: Why the Homosexual Agenda Should Concern Every Christian
    Chapter 1: Pro-Family Answers to Common Questions About Homosexuality and the “Gay” Agenda
    Chapter 2 Understanding Homosexuality Biblically
    Chapter 3: The Homosexual War Against the American Church
    Chapter 4: The Causes and Types of Homosexual Disorder
    Chapter Five: The History, Goals & Strategy of the Homosexual Movement
    Chapter Six: The Natural Family and the Culture of Life
    Chapter Seven: The Pro-Family Argument in Non-Religious Terms
    Chapter Eight: Understanding “Gayspeak”
    Chapter 9: Not A Theocracy: A Christian-Stewarded Secular Society
    Chapter 10: An Organizational Model for Pro-Family Activism
    Chapter 11: Christianizing the Social Spheres
    Chapter 12: Miscellaneous Articles, Essays
    Chapter 13: Documentation of the Homosexual Agenda
    Chapter 14: Documentation in Support of the Pro-Family Position

In these 235 pages I analyze and explain virtually every aspect of the homosexual issue from my perspective as a pastor, attorney, international human-rights consultant and 20 year veteran of the culture war with service in nearly 40 countries. And I offer it freely to whomever wants it. There are no strings attached. Naturally, I will not reject donations made to my ministry in response to my generosity, but that is entirely up to you. Defend the Family - Donate to Abiding Truth Ministries (We also have a limited supply of professionally printed copies available for sale at Defend the Family - Defending the Natural Family, Marriage and Family Values.)

Take this PDF book as my free gift to you, and distribute it freely to whomever you choose. Print it out and give it away. Post it on your website. Send it to your email lists as an attachment. I am even willing to allow other pro-family organizations to have it printed for use as a fundraising premium to their donors. I will supply the print-ready document and cover with no strings attached. I want this book to have the widest possible distribution because it is the only textbook ever written to teach our side how to effectively oppose the homosexual agenda.

This morning, for example, I was reading a story on World Net Daily on the issue of “bullying,” which is of course just the latest Trojan Horse to advance the “gay” agenda in the public schools. As it happens, I have written an anti-bullying curriculum titled “From Diversity to Civility: Learning how to respect people as individuals --
    without giving up the right to disagree with their behavior or beliefs.” It is published starting on Page 184 of the book. It is a short, simple, ready-to-use 5-part curriculum on bullying that would actually benefit the children who use it, and totally thwart the “gay” strategy. Take it and use it!

This is the most important book I have ever written, and I’ve crafted it to be the very best work of which I am capable. It is easy to read and use, but contains no fluff. It contains all of the most important insights and observations I have acquired on this issue during 20 years of front-lines activism.

In other times I might have been more possessive of this book, and more profit-minded. But our situation here in America and throughout Christian civilization is dire. The homosexual agenda must be stopped, and contributing toward that goal is more important to me than financial remuneration.

Please accept this book as my gift. Read it and use it to help advance our pro-family cause.

Merry Christmas,

Dr. Scott Lively

This is the hi-res version:
    http://www.defendthefamily.com/_docs...es/1889235.pdf

On this page you find links to the standard size version and the emaciated version for email:
    http://www.defendthefamily.com/rtr/
    FaithInChrist likes this.

myinnuendo999 is offline Citizen

Default Re: The Gift of Homophobia

well, brother I think the booklet would be great to give people so that they would understand "homophobia" it's true meaning, the origin and their agenda and no longer be held in obfuscation.

I don't know about giving it at Christmas though. But hey you follow the leading of the Holy Spirit brother I definately commend your heart being in the right place.

Micah, I don't have $1000 seed faith moulah, will you accept 1000 seeds? Who knows, they might even grow!
    Last edited by livin_in_the_Son; December-14th-2011 at 05:08 PM. Reason: typos

readyforhome is offline Citizen

That's part of the current push about bullying that bugs me the most. Is bullying bad? Yes, but where was the concern about bullying for all the past years? Now because of the homsexual agenda; and yes there is one, we have to have legislation passed? I remember vividly being picked on and bullied when I was a chid because I wasn't cool enough. The most I ever got was maybe a pep talk about the bullies being cowards and to stand up to them. Or not to let it bother me. I'm over it all, but I think you can all see my point. I agree its just another attempt to always protray themselves as the victims, and this is why they get all the attention that they do. Its all part of a plan, and frankly one that I for one am tired of. I don't mean to rant, but c'mon really?
    livin_in_the_Son likes this.

These people want to whine about the nature of man, like bullying, but yet don't really want to do one thing to stop it--like adopting the nature of Christ. They want it on their own terms, own desires. Disingenuous frauds.
    readyforhome likes this.
    WESTERN KENTUCKY UNIVERSITY HILLTOPPERS: 45 basketball conference championships, third-most in NCAA history. 43 seasons with 20+ wins, sixth-most in NCAA history. 38 All-Americans, 37 national post-season appearances, 23 NCAA Tournament berths. 14th in NCAA history in all-time wins. 8th in NCAA history in all-time winning percentage. 2002 NCAA Division 1AA National Football Champions, 2012 Little Caesar's Bowl

Thread Information