America to take "no more than 70,000" Syrian refugees?
Like Tree11Likes
  • 2 Post By Lujack Skylark
  • 1 Post By ReadyforSupper
  • 4 Post By EnRapturedwithChrist

Thread: America to take "no more than 70,000" Syrian refugees?

Bookmark and Share

Default America to take "no more than 70,000" Syrian refugees?

Lujack Skylark is online now Citizen

Default Re: America to take "no more than 70,000" Syrian refugees?

Quote Originally Posted by ReadyforSupper View Post
    I spoke earlier about the U.N. wanting Germany to settle 10,000 Syrian refugees.

The U.N. is represented by 57 Moslem nations representing at least 1.2 billion people. Of course the Moslem nations want their people settled in western nations. Jihadist love the cash flow. The Koran says they will one day take over the world. We know the Bible shows someone else controlling the world after the Moslem armies are crushed in the Gog/Magog war.

Our Moslem president won't stop at 70,000 Syrian refugees. Obama will bend the rules and let more in.

The Syria immigration to the west will likely be the last major Moslem move to western nations before Isaiah 17:1-14 & Psalms 83:1-18 takes place.

Should these prophetic wars take place BEFORE the RAPTURE we can show our family, friends, neighbors, fellow Americans and people on the internet our Bible. These prophecy fulfillments showing our Bible is true can lead more people to Jesus Christ and save these people from the tribulation as they will be taken in the RAPTURE.

We can show the Atheist, Buddhist, Hindus, Jains, Jews, Moslems, Shintos and others over the internet these prophecies being fulfilled and this might usher the last of the Gentile believers and the RAPTURE would then take place.

Should Isaiah 17:1-14 & Psalms 83:1-18 take place AFTER the RAPTURE the 144,000 can show the Bible prophecy fulfillments and lead people to Jesus Christ who will become tribulation saints.
    mikhen7 and Barbasol like this.

Ben D is offline Citizen

Knowing that these refugees would contain a large element of fanatical Sunni Wahabis, this is the true face of evil imho....

ronen is offline Citizen

one of the things bibi did right was to legislate that no land can be given away without a national vote
    that way when he loses the new government wont be able to make far reaching decisions against the people's wishes
    i really really hope that your government is not seriously considering to do what the title says
    and i hope this story will raise the red flags in the governemnt's mind to legislate that no future government can make this decision on its own too

Quote Originally Posted by Lujack Skylark View Post

The Syria immigration to the west will likely be the last major Moslem move to western nations before Isaiah 17:1-14 & Psalms 83:1-18 takes place.
    Do you suppose, just maybe, that the Isaiah 17 prophecy would have to take place BEFORE the Syrians are moved? I know that it speaks of the "remnant" of Syria being destroyed. (And I hate that with all my heart because I've got a friend in Damascus) So, would God allow most of Syria to be moved before he executes that judgement? (This is just something that popped into my head when I saw the article).

Do you suppose, just maybe, that the Isaiah 17 prophecy would have to take place BEFORE the Syrians are moved? I know that it speaks of the "remnant" of Syria being destroyed. (And I hate that with all my heart because I've got a friend in Damascus) So, would God allow most of Syria to be moved before he executes that judgement? (This is just something that popped into my head when I saw the article).
    I pray your friend leaves Damascus real soon! The Isaiah 17:1-14 prophecy is not only focused on Damascus its focused on Israel as well. God says man shall look at his Maker, and his eyes shall have respect for the Holy One of Israel. (Isaiah 17:7)

God will get respect after Damascus (Isaiah 17:1) & the fortress Ephraim (Isaiah 17:3) have been destroyed.

I believe the destruction will be severe. I would tell your friend to leave Damascus as soon as possible. In the Ezekiel prophecy God takes out 5/6ths of this army. (Ezekiel 39:2) I pray your friend turns to Jesus Christ at this crucial hour.

I believe the Moslem Syrian immigration into western nations will be the last major migration before these prophecies take effect, however Syrian president Assad and Hezbollah have angered the Sunni Arab world.

Damascus will be the target of these Sunni Arab Jihadist but Assad has said should he ever be killed he has told his generals to launch all their missles against Israel and Israel will respond by destroying Damascus.

Assad has already crossed Israel's red line three times by trying to give Hezbollah in Lebanon advanced weapons. Israel has bombed those targets three times. Assad said he would go to war if Syria was bombed again. Israel said if Assad receives S-300 missles from Russia Israel would destroy them. Hezbollah says it will fight Israeli troops on the Golan Heights. Israel says any fighting against their nation will result in the end of Assad's regime.

Any number of reasons could activate Isaiah 17:1-14 at anytime. Those who respect the Holy One of Israel Isaiah 17:7 will believe in this prophecy warning and leave Damascus and the Fortress of Ephraim.
    mikhen7 and ReadyforSupper like this.

Thanks Lujcak! I too, wish Najm would leave, but he won't. He's Syrian through and through. I've witnessed to him, planted seed in (as far as I can on Facebook) fertile soil. He's been given all the scriptures, we've had all the talks, but he's an Assad loyalist because his father told him he was. He's the only son and will not disobey his parents or leave them to their demise.

I've posted prayer requests for him on the boards (Najm Haif) regarding his salvation. I just pray the Spirit reminds him of our long conversations and that he sees that what I told him would happen over 5 years ago, is now happening.

It's heartbreaking but I've done what I can, now it's up to the Spirit. (you have NO idea how hard headed Syrian men are, lol)

It's heartbreaking but I've done what I can, now it's up to the Spirit. (you have NO idea how hard headed Syrian men are, lol)
    You say Syrians are hard headed. Try talking to a Jehovah Witness for 27 years! Frank says the Israelis are not in Bible prophecy yet I point to Ezekiel 36:24 where the Jews are coming home and this prophecy is being fulfilled as Jews keep arriving from around the world to settle in Israel.

June 1967 The israelis took over Jerusalem making Zechariah 12:3 now a possibility and we are now witnessing nations pressing Israel for the false peace are experincing drought, famine, fires, floods, hurricanes, pestilences, tornadoes and other disasters.

The Jehovah Witnesses mock Ezekiel 38:1-Ezekiel 39:9 yet all these nations now either have economic or military ties with each other.

Your right its heartbreaking to know these people are deceived and will miss the rapture unless they accept Jesus Christ now. Some people living in war zones may wind up being killed without being saved. This is a real trajic situation.

Bible prophecy is a message for all tribes, people's and nations to review. God wants man to look at his Maker for his eyes to have respect to the Holy One of Israel. (Isaiah 17:7) The door to heaven is open for all who believe in Jesus Christ. (John 3:16) The door will soon be closing for the rapture. (1 Thessalonian 4:16-17) Jesus Christ is the answer against wickedness in high places (Ephesians 6:12) when we meet him in the clouds and escape the tribulation.
    Last edited by Lujack Skylark; June-13th-2013 at 10:32 AM. Reason: Bible prophecy is a message for all tribes, people's and nations to review...
    mikhen7 and ReadyforSupper like this.

I feel so badly for Jehovah's Witnesses. Imagine how powerful they'd be if they were dedicated to the TRUE gospel! They don't come here any more. I know the KJV as well as they know their version.

I also study Hebrew and Greek (I know a bit of Latin) and I give them the meanings in their original context. They like to dispute the Rapture, as do the LDS (I had 2 "elders" who were both just out of high school leave here with their heads spinning, and no, I do not invite them in or "wish them godspeed")

I like to send them to the "rapture/tribulation" verse in Micah 7:1-6 Woe is me! for I am as when they have gathered {Heb: Asaph "To remove or take away"} the summer fruits, as the grapegleanings of the vintage: there is no cluster to eat: my soul desired the firstripe fruit.

2 The good man is perished {Heb: Avad "to cause to VANISH" (emph mine)} out of the earth: and there is none upright among men: they all lie in wait for blood; they hunt every man his brother with a net.

3 That they may do evil with both hands earnestly, the prince asketh, and the judge asketh for a reward; and the great man, he uttereth his mischievous desire: so they wrap it up.

4 The best of them is as a brier: the most upright is sharper than a thorn hedge: the day of thy watchmen and thy visitation cometh; now shall be their perplexity.

5 Trust ye not in a friend, put ye not confidence in a guide: keep the doors of thy mouth from her that lieth in thy bosom.

6 For the son dishonoureth the father, the daughter riseth up against her mother, the daughter in law against her mother in law; a man's enemies are the men of his own house.

This bit of scripture blows them away as they think Evangelicals use only the New Testament for "rapture" verses!

As far as Najm goes, I talk to him on Skype when I can (he's furious with me right now, as I have an "I support Israel" banner on my fb wall). They're having rolling blackouts as well as the constant fighting. I love that child like a brother, and I truly pray that he remembers my last words to him. "When all else fails, when you're at the end of yourself and there's no hope left, call on the name of Jesus. "He who calls on My name shall be saved".

(OH, VERY interesting side note: In Syria at least, they adore John 3:16. They (or some of them) believe that just believing that Jesus EXISTED means they're to be saved! When I gave him John 3:17, it gave him a whole new thing to think about. If you're ever sent an Arab, use 3:17 and don't fail to explain what it means to be "grafted in", as Muslims are taught replacement theology as well. They're astounded to find that the "western God" is the God of Israel! It peaks their interest to find that we serve the God of the Jews!)

In His Grip
    mikhen7 likes this.

Simon Champion!

I feel so badly for Jehovah's Witnesses. Imagine how powerful they'd be if they were dedicated to the TRUE gospel! They don't come here any more. I know the KJV as well as they know their version.

I also study Hebrew and Greek (I know a bit of Latin) and I give them the meanings in their original context. They like to dispute the Rapture, as do the LDS (I had 2 "elders" who were both just out of high school leave here with their heads spinning, and no, I do not invite them in or "wish them godspeed")

I like to send them to the "rapture/tribulation" verse in Micah 7:1-6 Woe is me! for I am as when they have gathered {Heb: Asaph "To remove or take away"} the summer fruits, as the grapegleanings of the vintage: there is no cluster to eat: my soul desired the firstripe fruit.

2 The good man is perished {Heb: Avad "to cause to VANISH" (emph mine)} out of the earth: and there is none upright among men: they all lie in wait for blood; they hunt every man his brother with a net.

3 That they may do evil with both hands earnestly, the prince asketh, and the judge asketh for a reward; and the great man, he uttereth his mischievous desire: so they wrap it up.

4 The best of them is as a brier: the most upright is sharper than a thorn hedge: the day of thy watchmen and thy visitation cometh; now shall be their perplexity.

5 Trust ye not in a friend, put ye not confidence in a guide: keep the doors of thy mouth from her that lieth in thy bosom.

6 For the son dishonoureth the father, the daughter riseth up against her mother, the daughter in law against her mother in law; a man's enemies are the men of his own house.

This bit of scripture blows them away as they think Evangelicals use only the New Testament for "rapture" verses!

As far as Najm goes, I talk to him on Skype when I can (he's furious with me right now, as I have an "I support Israel" banner on my fb wall). They're having rolling blackouts as well as the constant fighting. I love that child like a brother, and I truly pray that he remembers my last words to him. "When all else fails, when you're at the end of yourself and there's no hope left, call on the name of Jesus. "He who calls on My name shall be saved".

(OH, VERY interesting side note: In Syria at least, they adore John 3:16. They (or some of them) believe that just believing that Jesus EXISTED means they're to be saved! When I gave him John 3:17, it gave him a whole new thing to think about. If you're ever sent an Arab, use 3:17 and don't fail to explain what it means to be "grafted in", as Muslims are taught replacement theology as well. They're astounded to find that the "western God" is the God of Israel! It peaks their interest to find that we serve the God of the Jews!)

In His Grip
    Thanks for the Micah reference.

For Old Testament Rapture references, Isaiah 26:19-21 is my favourite:

Isaiah Said It Best

But your dead will live; their bodies will rise. You who dwell in the dust, wake up and shout for joy. Your dew is like the dew of the morning; the earth will give birth to her dead.

Go, my people, enter your rooms and shut the doors behind you; hide yourselves for a little while until his wrath has passed by.

See, the LORD is coming out of his dwelling to punish the people of the earth for their sins. The earth will disclose the blood shed upon her; she will conceal her slain no longer. (Isaiah 26:19-21)

Without a doubt this is the clearest statement of the Lord’s intentions for the Church anywhere in the Old Testament. It can’t be tied to any event in history, but clearly awaits a future fulfillment. And it can’t be intended for Israel, whose resurrection will come after the time of God’s wrath, not before it. (Daniel 12:1-2)

Some day soon a group of people will suddenly rise from the dead. Another group, still living, will be whisked away to rooms prepared for them to be hidden from the time of God’s wrath. Then the Lord will punish the people of the Earth for their sins. The fact that the groups being resurrected and hidden are not objects of his wrath is indicated by the switch from second person (resurrected and hidden) to third person (punished). Notice how similar the wording is to 1 Thes 4:16-17 & 5:9, Paul’s teaching on the rapture.

But your dead will live; their bodies will rise. (The dead in Christ will rise first).

Go, my people, enter your rooms and shut the doors behind you; (After that we who are alive and left will be caught up to meet the Lord in the air)

It’s appropriate to insert John 14:2-3 here as well to see what rooms Isaiah was talking about.

In my Father’s house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.

This promise does not point to the 2nd Coming when the Lord will come to Earth to be with Israel here, where they are. This is a promise to the Church that He has gone to His father’s house to prepare our rooms for us. Then He will come for us to take us there, where He is.

See, the LORD is coming out of his dwelling to punish the people of the earth for their sins. (For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ.)

I’m convinced this is the passage Paul had in mind when he said “According to the Lord’s own word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left till the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep.“ (1 Thes. 4:15). I say this because with the exception of 1 Thes 4:16-17 there is no passage in all the Bible that so clearly describes the pre-trib rapture of the Church.
    Rapture References | GraceThruFaith

I also like Zephaniah. The gathering together of a nation not desired is a reference to the Rapture, I believe.

Zephaniah 1:14-2:3

King James Version (KJV)

14 The great day of the Lord is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the Lord: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly.

15 That day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness,

16 A day of the trumpet and alarm against the fenced cities, and against the high towers.

17 And I will bring distress upon men, that they shall walk like blind men, because they have sinned against the Lord: and their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung.

18 Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them in the day of the Lord's wrath; but the whole land shall be devoured by the fire of his jealousy: for he shall make even a speedy riddance of all them that dwell in the land.

2 Gather yourselves together, yea, gather together, O nation not desired;

2 Before the decree bring forth, before the day pass as the chaff, before the fierce anger of the Lord come upon you, before the day of the Lord's anger come upon you.

3 Seek ye the Lord, all ye meek of the earth, which have wrought his judgment; seek righteousness, seek meekness: it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the Lord's anger.

(isn't this EXCITING???)

Thread Information