Where are we towards the Ezekiel chapter 38-39 fullfillment.
Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree1650Likes

Thread: Where are we towards the Ezekiel chapter 38-39 fullfillment.

Bookmark and Share
    Lujack Skylark is online now Citizen

Default Where are we towards the Ezekiel chapter 38-39 fullfillment.

We have Gog/Magog chief prince of Meshech (Moscow) and Tubal (Tobolsk-Siberia) supplying weapons to Israel's enemies.

There is Persia/Iran the ringleader in this future war. Iran is undermining the nation of Iraq. Persia is united with Ethiopia/
    Sudan. Russian pilots are in Ethiopia flying missions against
    Eritera and the Sudan has a military alliance with Iran. Phut/Libya the Moslem Brotherhood hates Israel and will take over Libya. Libyan missles have made their way to Hamas in Gaza.

Togarmah is Turkey and Armenia. Turkey is becoming more anti-Israel everyday and Armenia is setting up a radar station with Russia to monitor any Israeli activity against Iran's nuclear sites.

The hook (Ezekiel 38:4) bringing the Russians into the Middle-East is the gas and oil fields Israel has recently discovered.

We have listed here all the non-Arab nations which do not border Israel. The Arab nations bordering Israel will no doubt have to be defeated before the Ezekiel War takes place.

Right now its the USA vs. Russia's interests in Syria and the Russians have an idea that Obama will do nothing as he promises to scale back USA defenses if re-elected.

Israel has to eliminate the threats from its Arab neighbors Before striking Iranian nuclear sites. Its interesting seeing how these Bible prophecies are lining up.

Russia (Gog) now either has economic or military ties with these territories or nations in Ezekiel 38:2-6.

Where are we towards the Ezekiel chapter 38-39 fullfillment. POST 131 POST 131 For the latest updated research on Russia and her non-Arab allies.

Russia will be in the process of integrating the Ukraine into its orbit. Magog=Ukraine and the former Soviet Muslim Central Asian Republics. The Muslim Central Asian Republics are already in the Russian military alliance called CSTO. Now February 27, 2014 we see possible confrontation between Russia and the Ukraine.

God has wrath. (Ezekiel 38:19) God does not appoint us to wrath. (1 Thessalonians 5:9) The Ezekiel Gog/Magog prophecy is fulfilled after (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17) the rapture takes place so the rapture is not so far away so educate the world about this prophecy and run down and hit number 7 section here POST 131. The POST 131 lists how far Russia has built up all Ezekiel 38:2-6 regions. Enjoy the research! Witness to others that Jesus Christ is coming soon. Being raptured in heaven will be a lot better than spending seven years of brutality and murder in humanities last seven years on earth. Jesus Christ (John 3:16) is the key to eternal life. The anti-Christ will be the key to eternal damnation and anyone coming to Jesus Christ during the anti-Christ reign will be beheaded for their testimony. (Revelation 20:4) Check out Bible prophecy. Use your head don't lose your head. Believe in Jesus Christ now and Jesus Christ (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17) will in the not so distant future be taking us home.
    Last edited by Lujack Skylark; February-27th-2014 at 09:38 AM. Reason: Russia Updated Research at POST 131

NUmarcus is offline Resident

Default Re: Where are we towards the Ezekiel chapter 38-39 fullfillment.

Interesting stuff. My reading of the prophesies that y'all talk about on here is in its infancy so I cannot speak to the scriptures right now. I'm still working my way through Genesis and Exodus and of course NT books like Romans. At any rate, the following caught my eye:

Right now its the USA vs. Russia's interests in Syria and the Russians have an idea that Obama will do nothing as he promises to scale back USA defenses if re-elected.
    I have read enough message board material and studies in here to know that in order for future elements to come to pass a restraint has to be pulled from the world. I know that, that restraint is the Holy Spirit as it exists in the Body of Christ. Now, my thought/question pertains to this quote I pulled.

Is it keeping with these future events that it would be logical for America to be "diminished" in order to make room for the coming tyranny of the end times? Therefore, would it be logical to see a second Obama term as key to the continued diminishing of the world's last "superpower" as it relates to economic and military power?

Jumpmaster is offline Member

[QUOTE=Lujack Skylark;841944512]We have Gog/Magog chief prince of Meshech (Moscow) and Tubal (Tobolsk-Siberia) supplying weapons to Israel's enemies.

Gomer is Germany.

Gomer is not Germany. Before 1990, it used to be said Gomer was East Germany.

Find Gomer here under the Black Sea:

Blue Letter Bible - Images

Jumpmaster
    Majik Imaje likes this.

[QUOTE=Jumpmaster;841944573]
    Quote Originally Posted by Lujack Skylark View Post
    We have Gog/Magog chief prince of Meshech (Moscow) and Tubal (Tobolsk-Siberia) supplying weapons to Israel's enemies.

Gomer is Germany.

Gomer is not Germany. Before 1990, it used to be said Gomer was East Germany.

Find Gomer here under the Black Sea:

Blue Letter Bible - Images

Jumpmaster
    Interesting. I googled Anti-Semiticism in eastern Germany and discovered it was not safe for Jews to wear yarmulkes there.
    Majik Imaje likes this.

ForgivenOne is online now Citizen

Personally, I believe it is quite logical for America to be "diminished" in order to make room for the coming tyranny of the end times since America is not mentioned anywhere in the Bible as it relates to the end times. Up until Obama took office it was fully understood that America was Israel's greatest ally. That can not be said now. Granted, there are congressmen who claim to be on her side, but it is just pretty words because while they say what we want to hear, I don't read anywhere in the news any uproar when Obama pulls one of his famous stunts, such as revealing Israel's military plans.

Also, take into consideration that more and more churches are calling for Israel to be divided and... this I hate to say but it's in many reports online.... more Christians are, themselves, following their churches leads on the division thinking it will bring about peace for Israel. In my mind this is turning their backs on Israel because God gave Israel their land; all of it, not just bits and pieces.

The economy is tanking in America... anti-semitism (did I spell that right?) is on the rise in America and Obama and Panzetta have decided that they answer to the UN with regards to our military not Congress as provided by law.

Yes, I think America is quickly on her way to a diminished state.
    anath, caligal, AndyM and 10 others like this.
    Nancy

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

Sean Osborne is offline Citizen

Where are we towards the Ezekiel chapter 38-39 fullfillment...
    With each evening and morning we are one day closer. If I had to take an informed guess - I'd say within the next 10 years at a minimum.

The 70th Week commences thereafter. The present dispensation will have come to a close and we will have been "caught up"!
    Suzanne, GlennO, SonSeeker and 7 others like this.

SonSeeker is offline Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by NUmarcus;841944528

Is it keeping with these future events that it would be logical for America to be "diminished" in order to make room for the coming tyranny of the end times? [B
    Therefore, would it be logical to see a second Obama term as key to the continued diminishing of the world's last "superpower" as it relates to economic and military power?[/B]
    Could be, but I'm still not voting for him.
    Ephesians 5:18 (New King James Version)

18 And do not be drunk with wine, in which is dissipation; but be filled with the Spirit,

I Come To The Garden Alone Hymn

And He walks with me, and He talks with me,
    And He tells me I am His own;
    And the joy we share as we tarry there,
    None other has ever known.

YeuEmMaiMai is online now Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Osborne View Post
    With each evening and morning we are one day closer. If I had to take an informed guess - I'd say within the next 10 years at a minimum.

The 70th Week commences thereafter. The present dispensation will have come to a close and we will have been "caught up"!
    at the rate things are unfolding, i seriously doubt it will be that long

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpmaster View Post

Gomer is Germany.
    I thought Gomer was a Marine.
    Suzanne, caligal, billym and 11 others like this.
    WESTERN KENTUCKY UNIVERSITY HILLTOPPERS: 45 basketball conference championships, third-most in NCAA history. 43 seasons with 20+ wins, sixth-most in NCAA history. 38 All-Americans, 37 national post-season appearances, 23 NCAA Tournament berths. 14th in NCAA history in all-time wins. 8th in NCAA history in all-time winning percentage. 2002 NCAA Division 1AA National Football Champions, 2012 Little Caesar's Bowl

IamPJ is offline Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by WKUHilltopper View Post
    I thought Gomer was a Marine.

GlennO is offline Citizen

Update: 12-12-12

Two things come to mind regarding the "diminishment".

1) Our wealth is a big obstacle. For North America to fit into the coming the "global model" which requires a "two class" system (the administrators and the workers). Economic collapse is a change agent.

2) The USA's force projection capacity is unique on the planet and is a necessary component to enforce the coming change to accommodate the unified global governance.

The loss of significant numbers of good people disappearing from Western cultures (AKA the rapture of the Church) creates a vacuum. Fear and chaos is a change agent.

Just saying......
    Last edited by GlennO; February-13th-2013 at 01:22 AM. Reason: update.... things are moving
    Suzanne, anath, Carl and 12 others like this.
    Consider the words of Omar M. Ahmad, founder of CAIR: "Islam isn't in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant." ... "The Koran, the Muslim book of scripture, should be the highest authority in America , and Islam the only accepted religion on Earth."

Quote Originally Posted by YeuEmMaiMai View Post
    at the rate things are unfolding, i seriously doubt it will be that long
    Well, I did say "within the next 10 years at a minimum" and which means the time inclusive of a minute from now to one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine or ten years from now.

It's kinda difficult to envision the fulfillment of the pre-Ezekiel 38/39 prophecies occur in less time than I've postulated. Psalm 83 and the closely associated prophecies plus the time necessary to fulfill the defined conditions in which Israel will then exist afterwards yet just prior to the coming of Gog and his armies... a minute to ten years sounds about right in my eschatological opinion.
    Suzanne, Carl, GlennO and 5 others like this.

One of the key components of the "defined conditions" I referenced above (i.e. the details of what God instructed Ezekiel to prophesy about) is something which Israel does not yet completely possess.

This component is explicitly defined by Ezekiel 38:12 (KJV):

To take a spoil, and to take a prey (booty, livestock, wealth carried away); to turn thine hand (power) upon the desolate places [that are now] inhabited, and upon the people (Israel) [that are] gathered out of the nations, which have gotten (acquired) cattle (livestock) and goods (property and wealth), that dwell (inhabit) in the midst of the land (Israel).
    The acquisition of such wealth takes time. Newly discovered oil and gas fields off Israel's coastline will likely be the key wealth generator for the acquisition of the spoil and prey Gog and his hordes will come for. A check of this link will show that the real-world the development of these resources (the undersea licensed fields at Gabriella, Yitzhak, Tamar and Leviathan) will take at least five years time for the very first well to begin producing. This tremendous economic development is not likely to occur during regional warfare, but perhaps prior to and most definitely afterwards.

Bible prophecy is fulfilled in real-time in the real-world as it has always come to pass. For example: in 70 AD the Roman seige of Jerusalem and the Temple Mount took 7 months to complete. However. that was just one battle; the entire war lasted a total of 7 years (66-73 AD). Therefore, when it comes to the literal fulfillment of Bible prophecy the prerequisite passage of time for total fulfillment is a necessity.
    GlennO, Kenny64, RandallB and 2 others like this.

YeuEmMaiMai is online now Citizen

Well, I did say "within the next 10 years at a minimum" and which means the time inclusive of a minute from now to one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine or ten years from now.

It's kinda difficult to envision the fulfillment of the pre-Ezekiel 38/39 prophecies occur in less time than I've postulated. Psalm 83 and the closely associated prophecies plus the time necessary to fulfill the defined conditions in which Israel will then exist afterwards yet just prior to the coming of Gog and his armies... a minute to ten years sounds about right in my eschatological opinion.
    I just see it as a snowball going downhill and gathering speed. I am sure that the snowball is moving at a rapid pace and things will fall in place at an astonishing rate as we are witnessing now.....

RandallB is offline Citizen

Where are we towards the Ezekiel chapter 38-39 fullfillment...
    I agree that predicted events can take time.

The sequence of events seem to be foretold in Ez 28:

25 ‘Thus says the Lord GOD, “When I gather the house of Israel from the peoples among whom they are scattered, and will manifest My holiness in them in the sight of the nations, then they will live in their land which I gave to My servant Jacob. 26 “They will live in it securely; and they will build houses, plant vineyards and live securely when I execute judgments upon all who scorn them round about them. Then they will know that I am the LORD their God.”’”
    After Israel is regathered (1948), the Lord will execute judgments upon all who hate Israel (Ps 83, Is 17, Zep 2, Zech 9, Amos 1) then Israel can live securely (pre-req for Ez 38).

Israel will be living securely at this point having gained conquered land with the associated oil/gas deposits. I have a feeling that this could be at least 6 months but more like at least a year or so. These oil/gas riches do not need to be developed. Russia will be more than happy to take over oil/gas resources that are still in the ground. Especially if they (& the world) feel that they are somehow avenging the defeat of all the Ps 83 countries.

They would thus have the riches and the "dwelling securely" that are required for Ez 38-39.

So long story short, I see Ps 83 could be in next week's headlines with Ez 38 a year or so afterwards.

Now the rapture is always imminent.

Especially imminent, since the Lord's Bride is not in store for His wrath or fierce anger judgments which are mentioned in Zep 2 in regard to Ps 83 ME war.
    Ya, It'll leave a mark.

Pre-Flood; Pre-Furnace; Pre-Fierce Anger (orgēn)

How is that 'Times Of The Gentiles' working out for you, World?

Quote Originally Posted by YeuEmMaiMai View Post
    I just see it as a snowball going downhill and gathering speed. I am sure that the snowball is moving at a rapid pace and things will fall in place at an astonishing rate as we are witnessing now.....
    That's exactly what many were saying in 1948... and again in 1967... and again in 1973... and again in 2006... and...

Again, the point is that the real-world time between the fulfillment of Gabriel's prophecy (Daniel 9:26b) regarding the destruction of the city and the sanctuary in 70 AD and the ultimate fulfillment of Jesus prophecy (Luke 21:24) regarding the resultant Jewish global diaspora in 135 AD there was a gap of 65 real-world years.

Moreover, Jesus' prophecy was, in essense, a verbatim repeat of a prophecy that God gave to Moses (Deuteronomy 28:64-66) 1,479 years earlier.

Also, the over 3,000 year old prophecy of Asaph (Psalm 83) has been a prophecy in the process of fulfillment for the past 64 years (late 1947 to the Present) and it still has not come to its ultimate fulfillment. Soon, but not yet.

These are normal days-weeks-years and Divine prophecy will be fulfilled at its appointed time during these latter years. The only days which will be shortened by the Lord are those in the midst of the 70th Week so that human life on Earth does not become extinct.

Israel Re: Where are we towards the Ezekiel chapter 38-39 fullfillment.

It seems like Israel would have to destroy the estimated 357 to 611 Syrian military aircraft before an Israel attack on Iran since Syria is an Iranian ally.

(CHECK POST 131 FOR HOW RUSSIA IS PROGRESSING IN BIBLE PROPHECY)
    Last edited by Lujack Skylark; March-12th-2014 at 08:57 AM.
    Majik Imaje likes this.

It seems like Israel would have to destroy the estimated 357 to 611 Syrian military aircraft before an Israel attack on Iran since Syria is an Iranian ally.
    The Syrian Arab Air Force is composed of approximately 6 air-worthy squadrons of antiquated, 1970's era Sukhoi-17 "Fitter," Sukhoi-24 "Fencer," and MiG-23 "Flogger" and perhaps a handful of the 1980s era "MiG-29 Fulcrum" combat aircraft which are no match in any numbers for the Israeli Air Force.

Israel need not waste ordnance destroying what can barely fly, and when it does fly against the IAF it is shot down in great numbers, as last occurred on 9 June 1982 during Operation Mole Cricket 19. Israeli jets versus Syrian jets. Result: 82 Syrian combat aircraft shot down; Zero Israeli aircraft losses. Like swatting pesky flies.

The Syrian Arab Air Force is composed of approximately 6 air-worthy squadrons of antiquated, 1970's era Sukhoi-17 "Fitter," Sukhoi-24 "Fencer," and MiG-23 "Flogger" and perhaps a handful of the 1980s era "MiG-29 Fulcrum" combat aircraft which are no match in any numbers for the Israeli Air Force.

Israel need not waste ordnance destroying what can barely fly, and when it does fly against the IAF it is shot down in great numbers, as last occurred on 9 June 1982 during Operation Mole Cricket 19. Israeli jets versus Syrian jets. Result: 82 Syrian combat aircraft shot down; Zero Israeli aircraft losses. Like swatting pesky flies.
    Still won't Israel have to worry about Syria's biological and chemical weapons being launched against Israel should Israel attack Iran?

(CHECK POST 131 ON HOW FAR RUSSIA IS PROGRESSING IN BIBLE PROPHECY)
    Last edited by Lujack Skylark; March-12th-2014 at 08:58 AM.
    Majik Imaje likes this.

Still won't Israel have to worry about Syria's biological and chemical weapons being launched against Israel should Israel attack Iran?
    Yes, and those missile-borne agents will cause significant damage to Israeli population centers according to Isaiah 17, particularly verses 4 through 17.
    However, in response, Damascus (and the nation of Syria as we know it today) ceases to exist.

Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information