The Russians are Coming, the Russians are Coming-but not yet! by Bill Salus

Thread: The Russians are Coming, the Russians are Coming-but not yet! by Bill Salus

Bookmark and Share
    ftwspursfan is offline Goofy Pre-Tribber

Default The Russians are Coming, the Russians are Coming-but not yet! by Bill Salus

Russia's ever strengthening alliances with Turkey, Iran, and Libya, coupled with its invasion of Georgia in August of 2008, has many prophecy buffs wondering if the Magog coalition described in Ezekiel 38 is preparing to assemble, invade Israel, and take over the oil rich Middle East?

As a student of prophecy and author of the book, Isralestine, the Ancient Blueprints of the Future Middle East, I believe I can comfortably say the time for the extremely important Ezekiel 38 and 39 invasion is not yet imminent. Indeed the Russians and their cohorts are coming but, in my humble estimation, the stage for their prophetic arrival is not entirely set. There is another, long overlooked prophetic development that appears to occur first.

Rising above the Ezekiel 38 newspaper exegesis for a moment, we must ask ourselves if Israel today, adequately meets the description of prerequisite requirements defined in Ezekiel 38:8-13. In a previous article, Psalm 83 or Ezekiel 38, “Which is the Next Middle East News Headline”, I ask the following: Is Israel:

A people dwelling securely? (Ezek. 38:8)
    A people dwelling without walls, bars or gates? (Ezek. 38:11)
    A nation at peace in the Middle East? (Ezek. 38:11)
    Dwelling in the midst of the Promised Land (Ezek. 38:12)
    One of the wealthiest nations in the world? (Ezek. 38:13)
    A people who have acquired “great plunder”? (Ezek. 38:13)
    Recognized as a sovereign nation internationally? (Ezek. 38:8)

The article goes on to exclaim a resounding NO to all of the above! So then if the stage is not set for the Ezekiel invasion, what makes Israel camera ready for this Gog-liath event?

more at PROPHECY NEWS-STAND: The Russians Are Coming, the Russians Are Coming - But Not Yet!
    Mike

We are therefore Christ's ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore you on Christ's behalf: Be reconciled to God. 2 Cor 5:20 NIV

myinnuendo999 is offline Citizen

Default Re: The Russians are Coming, the Russians are Coming-but not yet! by Bill Salus

makes sense to me and I agree with Bill Salus that Ezekiel 38 is not yet

Thread Information