Is there going to be a Third Party candidate for your Presidential elections?
Like Tree18Likes
  • 4 Post By readytogo
  • 5 Post By JAyres
  • 5 Post By FaithInChrist
  • 3 Post By mattfivefour
  • 1 Post By Duncanmc

Thread: Is there going to be a Third Party candidate for your Presidential elections?

Bookmark and Share
    makememeek is offline Citizen

Default Is there going to be a Third Party candidate for your Presidential elections?

Well?
    President Obama calls himself a 'Christian'; but in fact he's either
    an ecumenical or a christlam worshipper.

GOP candidate Governor Mitt Romney also calls himself a 'Christian'
    (a member of the Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints), but he's not;
    he's a Mormon.

So how many conservative evangelical Christians are going
    to vote in November, if there is no Third Party candidate?
    Will the Tea Party choose an independent fundamentalist born-again
    Christian to represent them as a Third Party candidate in November?

GlennO is offline Citizen

Default Re: Is there going to be a Third Party candidate for your Presidential elections?

Only if the scoundrel R. Paul or the Dems mount such an effort.....
    Consider the words of Omar M. Ahmad, founder of CAIR: "Islam isn't in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant." ... "The Koran, the Muslim book of scripture, should be the highest authority in America , and Islam the only accepted religion on Earth."

readytogo is offline Citizen

Default Re: Is there going to be a Third Party candidate for your Presidential elections?

The only way possible for Obama to lose the election, the voters who don't want him in office again will have to unite under a single candidate--Christian or not.

JAyres is offline Citizen

I'll be holding my nose and voting for whoever is NOT Obama.

Not voting for somebody simply because they are not Christian would be incredibly irresponsible. Obama must be removed from office, I urge everybody that does not agree with Obama's totalitarian politics to unite on a candidate that can win this election.

dcbrott99 is offline Member

I can't vote for Obama and to be honest I can't vote for Romney either. I know that not voting for Romney is basically a vote for Obama but I just don't think I can do it. Romney is a card carrying Mormon and I think voting for him is just as bad as voting for Obama. Oh Lord Jesus please come back before the election!

mattfivefour is offline Super Moderator

Unfortunately, dcbrott99, not voting for Romney IS voting for Obama. So by not voting you will be casting a vote for the man who is destroying your country. I know it sucks, but that will be your only choice. Even voting for a write-in candidate will be doing the same thing.
    -------"You are not your own; you are bought with a price." 1 Corinthians 6:19b-20a

------ ------ ------

Duncanmc is offline Citizen

The majority of RP supporters that I'm aware of are so rife with conspiracy theories about their candidate being "robbed" of the nomination that they will refuse to vote for the eventual nominee out of protest. So even if RP concedes and asks his following to vote republican they are apt to write in or stay away in droves. It could easily tip the scale Obama's way. Instead of complaining and moaning about the prospect of another four with Obama I resolve to see it in light of scripture: Dan 2:20-23 Our God decides who sits in the Oval Office. I will do my duty and vote and encourage others to do so as well. I'll leave the results to Him, knowing all things will be as they are supposed to be.
    mattfivefour likes this.
    Od lo avdah tikvateinu!

AM YISRAEL CHAI !

GlennO is offline Citizen

Matt said:
    Unfortunately, dcbrott99, not voting for Romney IS voting for Obama. So by not voting you will be casting a vote for the man who is destroying your country. I know it sucks, but that will be your only choice. Even voting for a write-in candidate will be doing the same thing.
    ​Truth!!
    Consider the words of Omar M. Ahmad, founder of CAIR: "Islam isn't in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant." ... "The Koran, the Muslim book of scripture, should be the highest authority in America , and Islam the only accepted religion on Earth."

Lujack Skylark is offline Citizen

Who wants to see the Moslem Marxist sheik Obama win in November?

This is the last chance to stop the sell out of our nation. Review the W.G. Boykin video on Marxism in America.

Do we really want to give up our freedom without a fight?

If we don't unite as a solid block against Obama, we will be abandoning everything our forefathers fought and died for.

We have seen enough of Obama's treason from Obama's striving towards keeping Israel from bombing Iranian nuclear sites to the statement that once he is reelected he can procede forward with the reduction of U.S. missles as he shook hands with the Russians.

Whoever who does not vote is securing Obama part two where he is given free reign to finish off our constitutional rights. Obama's
    leftest Czar's trained under Saul Alinsky's guidelines dictating the downfall of America. We shall witness them in action if we don't vote.

Thread Information