Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By micah719
  • 2 Post By YeuEmMaiMai

Thread: Georgia Democrat Displays Stupid Feminist Logic in Anti-Vasectomy Bill

Bookmark and Share
    micah719 is offline an adopted son of The Most High God John 6:37-40

Default Georgia Democrat Displays Stupid Feminist Logic in Anti-Vasectomy Bill

posted in full from:
    Georgia Democrat Displays Stupid Feminist Logic in Anti-Vasectomy Bill - Godfather Politics

Georgia Democrat Displays Stupid Feminist Logic in Anti-Vasectomy Bill
    February 24, 2012 by da Tagliare

Georgia State Representative Yasmin Neal from the Atlanta suburb of Jonesboro is proposing legislation based on one of the most stupid and illogical arguments Iíve seen in politics of late. It is even more absurd than what Iíve heard out of Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi and Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

The Georgia House of Representatives is currently debating an anti-abortion bill that would forbid any abortions after 20 weeks of pregnancy. In response to the anti-abortion legislation, Neal has introduced a bill that would make vasectomies illegal except in cases to avert serious health issues or death. Listen to what she says:

I want to know how anyone in their right mind can equate a sterilization process like a vasectomy to having an abortion and terminating a life? Does this woman have any brains or medical knowledge?

There is a huge difference between preventing and ending a pregnancy. A vasectomy would be equivalent to a tubal ligation, which is also known as having the tubes tied. In both cases, the passage for sperm and eggs are blocked and often severed, to prevent either from passing through. They are generally considered to be forms of permanent sterilization.

Having an abortion is totally different and it kills the unborn child and discards it as waste. In most cases, the woman retains the ability to conceive and become pregnant again. The only permanent aspect of abortion is the life that was murdered and can never be restored.

Rep Yasmin Nealís bill is one of the most ludicrous pieces of legislation and as such should be laughed right off the floor of the Georgia House of Representatives. If I lived in her district, I would start a recall to remove her from office on the grounds of being too incompetent to properly represent the people and using her position to promote her personal radical feminist ideology.

p.s. micahnote....this is a repost of a clip I posted a while back...kind of relevant to the OP

Default Re: Georgia Democrat Displays Stupid Feminist Logic in Anti-Vasectomy Bill

What a load of codswallop (thank you Adrian for adding that to my vocabulary)! How can a vasectomy prevent death? I am dumbfounded.

YeuEmMaiMai is offline Citizen

Default Re: Georgia Democrat Displays Stupid Feminist Logic in Anti-Vasectomy Bill

you know that little "S" shape in the toilet bowl pipe? we are at that point now
    dave-o and livin_in_the_Son like this.

dave-o is online now Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by YeuEmMaiMai View Post
    you know that little "S" shape in the toilet bowl pipe? we are at that point now

Thread Information