BlackBerry Issues Spread to U.S. as Millions Are Cut Off Worldwide
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By SonSeeker

Thread: BlackBerry Issues Spread to U.S. as Millions Are Cut Off Worldwide

Bookmark and Share
    Meg
    Meg is offline Citizen

Default BlackBerry Issues Spread to U.S. as Millions Are Cut Off Worldwide

BlackBerry Issues Spread To U.S. As Millions Are Cut Off Worldwide | Fox News

BlackBerry service outages spread into the U.S. on Wednesday, following days of disruptions across Europe and Asia that left millions without text communication services and Research in Motion struggling to fix what it called a switching failure in its private network.
    RIM's official Twitter feed was last updated on Tuesday night, saying problems were being resolved and it was sorry for the inconvenience.
    Users in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and India suffered patchy email service and no access to browsing and messaging, ratcheting up negative sentiment towards a company already losing market share to Apple and Samsung .
    "The messaging and browsing delays ... were caused by a core switch failure within RIM's infrastructure," it said. "As a result, a large backlog of data was generated and we are now working to clear that backlog and restore normal service."
    The service disruptions are the worst since an outage swept north America two years ago, and come as Apple prepares to put on sale its already sold-out iPhone 4S on Friday.

Chris is offline Administrator

Default Re: BlackBerry Issues Spread to U.S. as Millions Are Cut Off Worldwide

Yep, I haven't been able to use email or the BBM service all day on either of my Blackberrys. It's been a mess.

SonSeeker is offline Citizen

Default Re: BlackBerry Issues Spread to U.S. as Millions Are Cut Off Worldwide

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Yep, I haven't been able to use email or the BBM service all day on either of my Blackberrys. It's been a mess.
    If these things are soo smart, why do you need more than one???
    Ephesians 5:18 (New King James Version)

18 And do not be drunk with wine, in which is dissipation; but be filled with the Spirit,

I Come To The Garden Alone Hymn

And He walks with me, and He talks with me,
    And He tells me I am His own;
    And the joy we share as we tarry there,
    None other has ever known.

Thread Information