Catholic Inquisition and The Torture Tools video is quite horrifying to say the least

Thread: Catholic Inquisition and The Torture Tools video is quite horrifying to say the least

Bookmark and Share

Thumbs up Catholic Inquisition and The Torture Tools video is quite horrifying to say the least

Wanted to pass this video on covering the severity of the torture and murder that took place under Papal authority during the 605 years of the Inquisition.

Before someone stands up so freely for the RCC I think they should watch this video to understand how they killed and tortured over 50 million bible believing Christians during the Catholic Inquisition whose only heresy was that they would not pay homage to the Pope and place him on equal ground with Jesus Christ and owned a Bible which was srictly forbidden by the RCC so that they know not the truth.... remember Protestant in this regards was deemed as someone who "protested" such blashphemy.

This posted from Richard Bennet who was a former RC priest for 22 years!! There is a small song in the beginning of it...so give it a couple minutes to get going. It is quite an eyeopener.

Move it up the 2:50 mark if you want to skip the music.

YouTube - Catholic Inquisition and The Torture Tools

After seeing this I cannot fathom anyone defending it's stand anymore as the right way to God... or as it NOT being the church they speak of in Revelation..

From the beginning of the Papacy, until the present time, it is estimated by credible historians that more than 50,000,000, men and women have been slaughtered for the crime of heresy charged against them by Papal Rome. This Video contains actual photographs of some of the instruments of torture that were used. Since we consider this Video on the Inquisition one of the more important message
    Last edited by Saved by Jesus; November-2nd-2009 at 09:42 PM.

mattfivefour is offline Super Moderator

The horror of what has been perpetrated by this "church" over the centuries is heart-rending and sickening in the extreme. How much sorer their punishment in hell for having done it "in the name of Christ"!!! The agony inflicted upon innocent men, women and even children by those popes, cardinals, bishops and inquisitors will be more than recompensed by their eternal punishment with no more mercy than they afforded their victims.
    -------"You are not your own; you are bought with a price." 1 Corinthians 6:19b-20a

------ ------ ------

I was just beside myself when I watched that video. While I heard about it before to see the torture methods and tools used to persecute bible believing Christians turned my stomach as well.

Just so everyone knows the video is not gory at all but it does have images of the torture tools used in those days. It bears watching......

No one could EVER convince me that the body of the Catholic Church worships the same God that I do....NEVER EVER after watching that.

Thread Information