• 3 Post By daygo
  • 1 Post By Suzanne
  • 2 Post By Joe B
  • 2 Post By pistache
  • 1 Post By anath
  • 2 Post By ReadyforSupper

Thread: "Trapped" - an incredible story of God's grace on Dateline NBC news

Bookmark and Share
    pistache is offline ..the flower fades, but His Word stands forever..
    Tetris Champion!

Default "Trapped" - an incredible story of God's grace on Dateline NBC news

I had the tv on in the background tonight, and was absolutely taken captive by this amazing story of God's grace. It shows fingerprints of His divine protection from beginning to end. I hope you are able to watch the whole thing.

Dateline NBC: A young mother and her two little girls take a fateful road trip along California's highway 101.
    Suzanne and ReadyforSupper like this.

Return, O Lord! How long? And have compassion on Your servants.
    Oh, satisfy us early with Your mercy, That we may rejoice and be glad all our days!
    Psalm 90

daygo is offline Citizen

Praise Re: "Trapped" - an incredible story of God's grace on Dateline NBC news

Quote Originally Posted by pistache View Post
    I had the tv on in the background tonight, and was absolutely taken captive by this amazing story of God's grace. It shows fingerprints of His divine protection from beginning to end. I hope you are able to watch the whole thing.

Dateline NBC: A young mother and her two little girls take a fateful road trip along California's highway 101.
    What a marvelous story, must admit I do not like it when people talk about a deceased loved one was somehow looking down from above and gave them comfort, miracle nevertheless. Praise god for his mercies.

Suzanne is offline Citizen

Default Re: "Trapped" - an incredible story of God's grace on Dateline NBC news

It was another example of God giving a family a miracle. It's also an example of just how awesome our military, first responders, and regular citizens are. I'm so glad that I was able to see that show.
    pistache likes this.

Joe B is offline Citizen

WOW! When God does miracles he just puts everything in place at the right time.

Some miraculous story and a wonderful testament to the sheer power and Love of God.

Thanks for putting that up.
    Suzanne and pistache like this.

pistache is offline ..the flower fades, but His Word stands forever..
    Tetris Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by daygo View Post
    What a marvelous story, must admit I do not like it when people talk about a deceased loved one was somehow looking down from above and gave them comfort, miracle nevertheless. Praise god for his mercies.

I don't get the impression that the family is saved, but God is sure doing a work in their lives.
    Suzanne and ReadyforSupper like this.

Return, O Lord! How long? And have compassion on Your servants.
    Oh, satisfy us early with Your mercy, That we may rejoice and be glad all our days!
    Psalm 90

Suzanne is offline Citizen

I don't get the impression that the family is saved, but God is sure doing a work in their lives.
    I think so too.

anath is offline I Love the Lord

Thank you Lord! May this family come to know it was you who saved them.
    caligal likes this.

Amazing love! How can it be that Thou, my God, shouldst die for me?

I've got the same feeling.

As a matter of fact, while this is still imminent in their lives, I'm going to write them. I'm going to try to help them see the miracles in this!

There's a reason that God allowed this to happen, and since we've been included in it by the media, I feel as if we have a responsibility to them to not just be sorrowful that they're not saved, but to encourage them to take hold of the precious gifts God has bestowed upon them.

God gave me an outspoken personality for some reason...might as well use it!

Whoo hooo!!!
    pistache and susieque22002 like this.
    Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there!

Thread Information