LIFE STINKS AND THEN THERE'S THE MIDDLE EAST
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: LIFE STINKS AND THEN THERE'S THE MIDDLE EAST

Bookmark and Share
    ray neukirch is offline He Lives

Default LIFE STINKS AND THEN THERE'S THE MIDDLE EAST

I used to think skunks were kind of cute. Always got along great with them,from a distance. Basic rule to remember , don't bother them and they wont leave you breathless. So I'm sitting reading some articles from the mid east area and in walks the ugliest young skunk I've ever seen. It's two stripes looked just fine until halfway down it's back. Then it looked more like a the guy who stripes the road had one to many and took over the job. Don't ever think that God has no sense of humor. This poor creature had a tail fastened to his back end that looked more like a Charlie Brown Christmas tree than anything else. One more thing . He has no manners. I tell you, he must have gone off at least four times before the cat and me let it know it wasn't welcome. I wonder how many times my clothes will have to be washed.

Why is it that the media ,even talk radio, will tell everyone just how evil radical Islam is and how they are fighting a HOLY war with Israel and the west but no time is given over to discuss our LORDS plans for this time in history?After all this is His-story.We have lived in this great nation for over two hundred years and until recently were blessed by the Lord and prospered.Our downfall started slowly but picked up pace in the 60's when prayer and any mention of the bible was removed from our public schools. Our government didn't stop at that. They have slowly removed all displays based on Christianity from public lands. We are asleep at the wheel to allow this to happen.The separation of church and state has been taken out of context and has been reformed to mean something so very different from what the founders intended.

Now we have an administration that has befriended those nations set against Israel and turned a cold shoulder towards our only friend in the middle east.For a man professing to be a Christian, Mr. Obama has shown a certain lack of knowledge when it comes to Gods chosen people. This lack of understanding our relationship with Israel has been part of the reason I believe God has withdrawn his long standing blessing of our country. The blame should not be placed only on Mr. Obama. Millions of people voted him into office and prior administrations helped to set things on this road to our falling out of Grace.The Lord speaking to Abram explains this very well in Genesis 12: 2-3 "I will make you into a great nation and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you." The Lord is speaking of Israel.

The middle east is a hornets nest full to overflowing with people that hate the God of Israel. Since they can't attack God directly,they will vent that hate on Gods chosen people. No nation will help defend Israel.They will sit on the sideline and watch to see the outcome. I believe those watching are in for a surprise. The Lord will not let Israel fall.

We are running out of time to help those fence setters make a decision to accept Christ . God knows the very last person on earth who will make that decision.When that happens, Christ will call his bride. That day is soon. Be prepared and keep looking up and watch for the Masters return.

God bless you

YBIC Ray

mattfivefour is offline Super Moderator

Default Re: LIFE STINKS AND THEN THERE'S THE MIDDLE EAST

Thank you for this excellent exhortation to us, bro! Much appreciated and, dare I say, needed by many of us.
    -------"You are not your own; you are bought with a price." —1 Corinthians 6:19b-20a

------ ------ ------

obadiah118 is offline New Member!

Quote Originally Posted by ray neukirch View Post
    I used to think skunks were kind of cute. Always got along great with them,from a distance. Basic rule to remember , don't bother them and they wont leave you breathless. So I'm sitting reading some articles from the mid east area and in walks the ugliest young skunk I've ever seen. It's two stripes looked just fine until halfway down it's back. Then it looked more like a the guy who stripes the road had one to many and took over the job. Don't ever think that God has no sense of humor. This poor creature had a tail fastened to his back end that looked more like a Charlie Brown Christmas tree than anything else. One more thing . He has no manners. I tell you, he must have gone off at least four times before the cat and me let it know it wasn't welcome. I wonder how many times my clothes will have to be washed.

Why is it that the media ,even talk radio, will tell everyone just how evil radical Islam is and how they are fighting a HOLY war with Israel and the west but no time is given over to discuss our LORDS plans for this time in history?After all this is His-story.We have lived in this great nation for over two hundred years and until recently were blessed by the Lord and prospered.Our downfall started slowly but picked up pace in the 60's when prayer and any mention of the bible was removed from our public schools. Our government didn't stop at that. They have slowly removed all displays based on Christianity from public lands. We are asleep at the wheel to allow this to happen.The separation of church and state has been taken out of context and has been reformed to mean something so very different from what the founders intended.

Now we have an administration that has befriended those nations set against Israel and turned a cold shoulder towards our only friend in the middle east.For a man professing to be a Christian, Mr. Obama has shown a certain lack of knowledge when it comes to Gods chosen people. This lack of understanding our relationship with Israel has been part of the reason I believe God has withdrawn his long standing blessing of our country. The blame should not be placed only on Mr. Obama. Millions of people voted him into office and prior administrations helped to set things on this road to our falling out of Grace.The Lord speaking to Abram explains this very well in Genesis 12: 2-3 "I will make you into a great nation and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you." The Lord is speaking of Israel.

The middle east is a hornets nest full to overflowing with people that hate the God of Israel. Since they can't attack God directly,they will vent that hate on Gods chosen people. No nation will help defend Israel.They will sit on the sideline and watch to see the outcome. I believe those watching are in for a surprise. The Lord will not let Israel fall.

We are running out of time to help those fence setters make a decision to accept Christ . God knows the very last person on earth who will make that decision.When that happens, Christ will call his bride. That day is soon. Be prepared and keep looking up and watch for the Masters return.

God bless you

YBIC Ray
    What makes you think the ''state'' of Israeli are God's people?

SteveJM is offline Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by obadiah118 View Post
    Two words, The Bible.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveJM View Post
    Two words, The Bible.
    It says Israel,it does not say state of Israeli,nor does it state the Jews....

Exodus 19:6:And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.

Deuteronomy 7:6:For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

The Jews are Khazars,a Turkish Mongol group who converted to Judaism as their state Religion in around 740 A.D.
    "The large majority of world Jewry is descended from the Jews of Khazaria." (The Thirteenth Tribe by Arthur Koestler (New York: Random House, 1976) p.226)
    They are from Japheth,not Shem..
    The word Jew was added in to the Bible in the 18th century revisions...even then Jew was meant to be a synonym for Judaean...
    The modern Jews are also Edomites,from Esau/Edom,this according to their own resources.....
    The Jewish Encyclopedia,1925 edition, vol. 5, p. 41, says:"Edom is in Modern Jewery."

They are Pharisees,when they study the Talmud...

The eminent Rabbi Louis Finkelstein, the head of The Jewish Theological Seminary of America, often referred to as "The Vatican of Judaism", in his Foreword to his First Edition of his world-famous classic "The Pharisees, The Sociological Background of Their Faith", on page XXI states:

"... Judaism . . . Pharisaism became Talmudism, Talmudism became Medieval Rabbinism, and Medieval Rabbinism became Modern Rabbinism. But throughout these changes in name . . . the spirit of the ancient Pharisees survives, unaltered . . . From Palestine to Babylonia; from Babylonia to North Africa, Italy, Spain, France and Germany; from these to Poland, Russia, and eastern Europe generally, ancient Pharisaism has wandered . . . demonstrates the enduring importance which attaches to Pharisaism as a religious movement . . ."

Chris is offline Administrator

We have a whole section on the main site about Israel and them being God's people. Israel is relevant today just as they were thousands of years ago. Here's the link for you to read about Israel and the Jews:

Israel and the Middle East
    FaithInChrist likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    We have a whole section on the main site about Israel and them being God's people. Israel is relevant today just as they were thousands of years ago. Here's the link for you to read about Israel and the Jews:

Israel and the Middle East
    Do you really think God's people are a people who are anti-christ in their doctrines????

1 John 2:18:Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

It says Israel,it does not say state of Israeli,nor does it state the Jews....
    Israel, state of Israel, Jews, etc. all the same thing.

Exodus 19:6:And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.

Deuteronomy 7:6:For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.
    Ah, two good quotes from the Bible showing that the Jews or children of Israel are the chosen people.

The Jews are Khazars,a Turkish Mongol group who converted to Judaism as their state Religion in around 740 A.D.
    "The large majority of world Jewry is descended from the Jews of Khazaria." (The Thirteenth Tribe by Arthur Koestler (New York: Random House, 1976) p.226)
    They are from Japheth,not Shem..
    The word Jew was added in to the Bible in the 18th century revisions...even then Jew was meant to be a synonym for Judaean...
    The modern Jews are also Edomites,from Esau/Edom,this according to their own resources.....
    The Jewish Encyclopedia,1925 edition, vol. 5, p. 41, says:"Edom is in Modern Jewery."

They are Pharisees,when they study the Talmud...

The eminent Rabbi Louis Finkelstein, the head of The Jewish Theological Seminary of America, often referred to as "The Vatican of Judaism", in his Foreword to his First Edition of his world-famous classic "The Pharisees, The Sociological Background of Their Faith", on page XXI states:

"... Judaism . . . Pharisaism became Talmudism, Talmudism became Medieval Rabbinism, and Medieval Rabbinism became Modern Rabbinism. But throughout these changes in name . . . the spirit of the ancient Pharisees survives, unaltered . . . From Palestine to Babylonia; from Babylonia to North Africa, Italy, Spain, France and Germany; from these to Poland, Russia, and eastern Europe generally, ancient Pharisaism has wandered . . . demonstrates the enduring importance which attaches to Pharisaism as a religious movement . . ."
    We don't put any stock into what Talmud teachers or any rabbi today say. We only listen to the Rabbi of 2,000 years ago named Jesus of Nazareth. We only go by the Bible, not other books written by other people. Stay in the Bible and you will see that the Jews are God's people and that is why he has regathered them into the ancient homeland just as he said he would do in Ezekiel during the end times.

Do you really think God's people are a people who are anti-christ in their doctrines????

1 John 2:18:Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
    The Bible says that they are "blinded" right now, we are not to cast them aside, boast of our knowledge, etc. God says he has an eternal covenant with them and that's what he means.

We do not allow anti-semitism on Rapture Forums. The Nazi forums are down the hall on the Internet, you can go post there. But here we are standing with Israel and the Jews. The Bible says one day they will see their mistake but that God will not forsake them.

Israel, state of Israel, Jews, etc. all the same thing.

Ah, two good quotes from the Bible showing that the Jews or children of Israel are the chosen people.

We don't put any stock into what Talmud teachers or any rabbi today say. We only listen to the Rabbi of 2,000 years ago named Jesus of Nazareth. We only go by the Bible, not other books written by other people. Stay in the Bible and you will see that the Jews are God's people and that is why he has regathered them into the ancient homeland just as he said he would do in Ezekiel during the end times.
    You fail to understand,are you saying EDOMITES are God's people ''Edom is in Modern Jewery''???

Israel,state of Israel and Jews - ARE NOT THE SAME THING

The quotes do not show the Jews are the chosen people...

So not matter what or who the Jews say they are descended from you will say otherwise???
    That sounds like a false doctrine...if Jewish writings prove they are Pharisees,Edomites and Khazars why in the world would you call them the chosen people of God??????

Where in the Bible does it prove Jews are chosen people???
    Rabbi was equivalent of teacher....

You fail to understand,are you saying EDOMITES are God's people ''Edom is in Modern Jewery''???

Israel,state of Israel and Jews - ARE NOT THE SAME THING

The quotes do not show the Jews are the chosen people...

So not matter what or who the Jews say they are descended from you will say otherwise???
    That sounds like a false doctrine...if Jewish writings prove they are Pharisees,Edomites and Khazars why in the world would you call them the chosen people of God??????

Where in the Bible does it prove Jews are chosen people???
    Rabbi was equivalent of teacher....
    No it is you who fails to understand. Some book written by some modern Jewish dude is not the Word of God. Do you understand that?

Keep your head in the Bible and out of the other junk. Are you an anti-semite?
    Last edited by Chris; April-14th-2012 at 09:12 PM.
    JC1949 likes this.

The Bible says that they are "blinded" right now, we are not to cast them aside, boast of our knowledge, etc. God says he has an eternal covenant with them and that's what he means.

We do not allow anti-semitism on Rapture Forums. The Nazi forums are down the hall on the Internet, you can go post there. But here we are standing with Israel and the Jews. The Bible says one day they will see their mistake but that God will not forsake them.
    I was not aware I was promoting Naziism....

Where in the Bible does it state ''one day they will see their mistake but that God will not forsake them''

*poster removed link to anti-semite website*

Where in the Bible does it state ''one day they will see their mistake but that God will not forsake them''
    No promoting hate speech and anti-semitism, nor anti-semite books.

Go read the link I gave you. Your answers are there. Here's a freebie:

Zec 12:10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for [his] only [son], and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for [his] firstborn.
    The Jews in Prophecy: Cast Aside or Destined for Glory?

No more anti-semitism from you now.
    JC1949, SteveJM and 2Timothy4:1-5 like this.

How about Zechariah 12:6-10?

"6 And in that day (the Day of the Lord) will I make the governors of Judah like an hearth of fire among the wood, and like a torch of fire in a sheaf; and they shall devour all the people round about, on the right hand and on the left: and Jerusalem shall be inhabited again in her own place, even in Jerusalem. 7 The LORD also shall save the tents of Judah first, that the glory of the house of David and the glory of the inhabitants of Jerusalem do not magnify themselves against Judah. 8 In that day shall the LORD defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David shall be as God, as the angel of the LORD before them. 9 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem. 10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

Now about Ezekiel 39:25-29

"25 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Now will I bring again the captivity of Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole house of Israel, and will be jealous for my holy name; 26 After that they have borne their shame, and all their trespasses whereby they have trespassed against me, when they dwelt safely in their land, and none made them afraid. 27 When I have brought them again from the people, and gathered them out of their enemies' lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations; 28 Then shall they know that I am the LORD their God, which caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there. 29 Neither will I hide my face any more from them: for I have poured out my spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord GOD.

How about Jeremiah 31:1?

"At the same time (the time of the end), saith the LORD, will I be the God of all the families of Israel, and they shall be my people."

How about Jeremiah 33:7-26?

"7 And I will cause the captivity of Judah and the captivity of Israel to return, and will build them, as at the first. 8 And I will cleanse them from all their iniquity, whereby they have sinned against me; and I will pardon all their iniquities, whereby they have sinned, and whereby they have transgressed against me. 9 And it shall be to me a name of joy, a praise and an honour before all the nations of the earth, which shall hear all the good that I do unto them: and they shall fear and tremble for all the goodness and for all the prosperity that I procure unto it. 10 Thus saith the LORD; Again there shall be heard in this place, which ye say shall be desolate without man and without beast, even in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem, that are desolate, without man, and without inhabitant, and without beast,

11 The voice of joy, and the voice of gladness, the voice of the bridegroom, and the voice of the bride, the voice of them that shall say, Praise the LORD of hosts: for the LORD is good; for his mercy endureth for ever: and of them that shall bring the sacrifice of praise into the house of the LORD. For I will cause to return the captivity of the land, as at the first, saith the LORD.

12 Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Again in this place, which is desolate without man and without beast, and in all the cities thereof, shall be an habitation of shepherds causing their flocks to lie down. 13 In the cities of the mountains, in the cities of the vale, and in the cities of the south, and in the land of Benjamin, and in the places about Jerusalem, and in the cities of Judah, shall the flocks pass again under the hands of him that telleth them, saith the LORD.

14 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will perform that good thing which I have promised unto the house of Israel and to the house of Judah. 15 In those days, and at that time, will I cause the Branch of righteousness to grow up unto David; and he shall execute judgment and righteousness in the land. 16 In those days shall Judah be saved, and Jerusalem shall dwell safely: and this is the name wherewith she shall be called, The LORD our righteousness. 17 For thus saith the LORD; David shall never want a man to sit upon the throne of the house of Israel; 18 Neither shall the priests the Levites want a man before me to offer burnt offerings, and to kindle meat offerings, and to do sacrifice continually.

19 And the word of the LORD came unto Jeremiah, saying, 20 Thus saith the LORD; If ye can break my covenant of the day, and my covenant of the night, and that there should not be day and night in their season; 21 Then may also my covenant be broken with David my servant, that he should not have a son to reign upon his throne; and with the Levites the priests, my ministers. 22 As the host of heaven cannot be numbered, neither the sand of the sea measured: so will I multiply the seed of David my servant, and the Levites that minister unto me.

23 Moreover the word of the LORD came to Jeremiah, saying, 24 Considerest thou not what this people have spoken, saying, The two families which the LORD hath chosen, he hath even cast them off? thus they have despised my people, that they should be no more a nation before them. 25 Thus saith the LORD; If my covenant be not with day and night, and if I have not appointed the ordinances of heaven and earth; 26 Then will I cast away the seed of Jacob, and David my servant, so that I will not take any of his seed to be rulers over the seed of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob: for I will cause their captivity to return, and have mercy on them.

You might want to re-read that 24th verse again, because that is what you are, in effect, saying. then read God's response in verses 25-26.
    -------"You are not your own; you are bought with a price." —1 Corinthians 6:19b-20a

------ ------ ------

How about Zechariah 12:6-10?

"6 And in that day (the Day of the Lord) will I make the governors of Judah like an hearth of fire among the wood, and like a torch of fire in a sheaf; and they shall devour all the people round about, on the right hand and on the left: and Jerusalem shall be inhabited again in her own place, even in Jerusalem. 7 The LORD also shall save the tents of Judah first, that the glory of the house of David and the glory of the inhabitants of Jerusalem do not magnify themselves against Judah. 8 In that day shall the LORD defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David shall be as God, as the angel of the LORD before them. 9 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem. 10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

Now how about Ezekiel 39:25-29

"25 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Now will I bring again the captivity of Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole house of Israel, and will be jealous for my holy name; 26 After that they have borne their shame, and all their trespasses whereby they have trespassed against me, when they dwelt safely in their land, and none made them afraid. 27 When I have brought them again from the people, and gathered them out of their enemies' lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations; 28 Then shall they know that I am the LORD their God, which caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there. 29 Neither will I hide my face any more from them: for I have poured out my spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord GOD.

How about Jeremiah 31:1?

"At the same time (the time of the end), saith the LORD, will I be the God of all the families of Israel, and they shall be my people."

How about Jeremiah 33:7-26?

"7 And I will cause the captivity of Judah and the captivity of Israel to return, and will build them, as at the first. 8 And I will cleanse them from all their iniquity, whereby they have sinned against me; and I will pardon all their iniquities, whereby they have sinned, and whereby they have transgressed against me. 9 And it shall be to me a name of joy, a praise and an honour before all the nations of the earth, which shall hear all the good that I do unto them: and they shall fear and tremble for all the goodness and for all the prosperity that I procure unto it. 10 Thus saith the LORD; Again there shall be heard in this place, which ye say shall be desolate without man and without beast, even in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem, that are desolate, without man, and without inhabitant, and without beast,

11 The voice of joy, and the voice of gladness, the voice of the bridegroom, and the voice of the bride, the voice of them that shall say, Praise the LORD of hosts: for the LORD is good; for his mercy endureth for ever: and of them that shall bring the sacrifice of praise into the house of the LORD. For I will cause to return the captivity of the land, as at the first, saith the LORD.

12 Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Again in this place, which is desolate without man and without beast, and in all the cities thereof, shall be an habitation of shepherds causing their flocks to lie down. 13 In the cities of the mountains, in the cities of the vale, and in the cities of the south, and in the land of Benjamin, and in the places about Jerusalem, and in the cities of Judah, shall the flocks pass again under the hands of him that telleth them, saith the LORD.

14 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will perform that good thing which I have promised unto the house of Israel and to the house of Judah. 15 In those days, and at that time, will I cause the Branch of righteousness to grow up unto David; and he shall execute judgment and righteousness in the land. 16 In those days shall Judah be saved, and Jerusalem shall dwell safely: and this is the name wherewith she shall be called, The LORD our righteousness. 17 For thus saith the LORD; David shall never want a man to sit upon the throne of the house of Israel; 18 Neither shall the priests the Levites want a man before me to offer burnt offerings, and to kindle meat offerings, and to do sacrifice continually.

19 And the word of the LORD came unto Jeremiah, saying, 20 Thus saith the LORD; If ye can break my covenant of the day, and my covenant of the night, and that there should not be day and night in their season; 21 Then may also my covenant be broken with David my servant, that he should not have a son to reign upon his throne; and with the Levites the priests, my ministers. 22 As the host of heaven cannot be numbered, neither the sand of the sea measured: so will I multiply the seed of David my servant, and the Levites that minister unto me.

23 Moreover the word of the LORD came to Jeremiah, saying, 24 Considerest thou not what this people have spoken, saying, The two families which the LORD hath chosen, he hath even cast them off? thus they have despised my people, that they should be no more a nation before them. 25 Thus saith the LORD; If my covenant be not with day and night, and if I have not appointed the ordinances of heaven and earth; 26 Then will I cast away the seed of Jacob, and David my servant, so that I will not take any of his seed to be rulers over the seed of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob: for I will cause their captivity to return, and have mercy on them.

You might want to re-read that 24th verse again, because that is what you are, in effect, saying. then read God's response in verses 25-26. Never confuse Edom with Israel. They are two quite different things. To confuse them is to scramble doctrine and miss the truth of God's Word.

Finally, read your New Testament!

"For mine eyes have seen Thy salvation, which Thou hast prepared before the face of all people; a light to lighten the Gentiles, and the glory of Thy people Israel… Behold, this child is set for the fall and rising again of many in Israel… " (Luke 2:30-34)

"Simeon hath declared how God at the first did visit the Gentiles, to take out of them a people for His name. And to this agree the words of the prophets; as it is written, After this I will return, and will build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down; and I will build again the ruins thereof, and I will set it up." (Acts 15:13-16)

"I say, then, hath God cast away His people? God forbid! For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance." (Romans 11:1,29)

"For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part if happened to Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in. And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Zion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob." (Romans 11:25-26)

Mr obadiah118, your doctrine regarding Israel is dead wrong.
    JC1949, SteveJM and 2Timothy4:1-5 like this.

------ ------ ------

2Timothy4:1-5 is offline Resident

"For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in." (Romans 11:25)

The mystery is that Israel has been temporarily and partially hardened or blinded, but God has not rejected them.

"O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing! See! Your house is left to you desolate; for I say to you, you shall see Me no more till you say, Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!" (Matthew 23:37-39)

Calling a name twice, as in Jerusalem, Jerusalem, indicates strong emotion (see Matthew 27:46; 2 Sam. 18:33; Acts 9:4). The phrases I wanted and you were not willing illustrates the opposition of Israel to Christ's will (see Ps. 91:4 for another image of a mother hen) and also shows the love that the Lord has for His people.

Keep thing's in context and you won't be misled by man or your own opinion..."1 John 2:18" "Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the last hour."...The Antichrist...This is the first occurrence of the term "antichrist." Its usage is found only in John's epistles (1 John 4:3; 2 John 7). Here it is a proper name and refers to the coming final world ruler who is energized by Satan and who will seek to replace and oppose the true Christ (Daniel 8:9-11; 11:31-38; 12:11; Matthew 24:15; 2 Thessalonians 2:1-12; Revelation 13:1-5; 19:20)...many antichrists have come...While the term's fist occurrence refers to a particular person prophesied in Scripture, this one is plural and refers to many individuals. John uses the plural to identify and characterize the false teachers who were troubling John's congregations because there false doctrine distorted the truth and opposes Christ (Matthew 24:24; Mark13:22; Acts 20:28-30). The term, therefore, refers to a principal of evil, incarnated in men, who are hostile and opposed to God (2 Corinthians 10:4,5). John writes to expose the false teachers, the wolves in sheep’s clothing, who purvey damming lies (Ephesians 5:11)....the last hour...The phrase refers to the "latter times" or "last days", i.e., the time period between the first and second comings of Christ (1 Timothy 4:1; James 5:3; 1 Peter 4:7; 2 Peter 3:3; Jude 18).

Hope that help!

Blessings in Christ Jesus!!!
    Seth

2Timothy4:1-5

Elijah's Mantle is offline Citizen

. . . the spirit of the ancient Pharisees survives, unaltered . . .
    somehow I don't think that is understood by most , as irrespectively as it is said .

No intention of being unkind here on my behalf
    expect no apology should you assume wrongly I did

I believe it is more wise to temper words of Accusation
    especially when the truth is at stake

It appears to me some believe erroneously they have it in totality and therefore they have a type of a unteachable spirit toward
    as old Paul Harvey would have said it best .... the rest of

Ill rest on the "of" , with some fabulous words from scripture it states the case so completely I cant imagine it said better by any one

I know the entirety of the folks can read so let them
    do so for themselves

Besides
    It helps temper flying Accusations
    and yes I imagine it is not so far a false statement to say
    the spirit of many things survive unaltered

once you get a good whiff of particular brands of Religion you will undoubtedly know its not just your upper lip you smelleth

good exhortation Brethren
    we should never confuse some only see shadows of
    the world's road map to peace is not God's
    Nonetheless man takes pride in their own conceited teachings
    the provoked Jealousy will subside soon enough for true Israel
    will the Gentiles ever realize it was and is the so called "church" that has apostatized almost in its entirety
    yet they are still commissioned all the same to carry the message not just any brand of a message either

the contest of Israel and the Gentile can slam shut anytime now folks

I wager most would rather not have a convoluted religious based idealism regarding that realness unfolding

I could be totally off the mark with my last statement
    so Ill leave it .... God only knows

flying scrolls, are more profitable to read than flying accusations anyhow.

very few people recognize the not so religiously endorsed parts of even the Bible we all can read , that they thought long ago were not prophetical ... I found it so . I wager others will eventually .

There is just simply not much scripture leaves out
    seek and ye shall find

Yes, bro. and "seek and ye shall find" presupposes a humble spirit and a contrite heart. Those who try to learn the things of God, thinking they are something, will never find the truth God holds for them. It is only as we recognize our poverty of spirit that He will fill us with His wisdom ... to the degree to which He knows we are ready for it. Humble seeking is a life-long pursuit.

------ ------ ------

BuzzardHut is offline Bird Mod

Only a remnant of Jews are saved during Jesus' second coming; we are not saying all Jews are saved, most are atheists, we are saying God preserves a remnant of Abraham's seed as a kept promise in covenant with Abraham; and many Arabs and Muslims are getting saved as well, and many more will be saved during the tribulation, as another kept promise to Abraham. Our God is a Faithful God.

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" Come LORD Jesus !
    Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
    Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information