Age of Insanity or is it?

Thread: Age of Insanity or is it?

Bookmark and Share
    daygo is online now Citizen

Bible Age of Insanity or is it?

Just seen hal lyndsay and read about the conference in jerusalem also about this conference in jerusalem to do with the so called christians and about the temple mount digging of antiquities. It seems to me to be insane as to what seems to be happening in the world, what with the supernatural hatred that is in the middle east as well. The mind is just bamboozled, still I think that its all in gods timing, everything will happen in its own time. ie the third remple, the tribulation the rapture etc etc. What do others think.

micah719 is offline an adopted son of The Most High God John 6:37-40

Default Re: Age of Insanity or is it?

Sin against the thrice holy eternal almighty God? Yep, definetely crazy, not of sound mind, coocoo, bonkers, bats in the belfry, a couple of cans short of a sixpack, not the sharpest tool in the shed, the big boys in white coats are a-comin', barking mad, rubber cell, straightjacket-type insanity. Some days I can't work out which is more insane, the world or me? In my case, I have the Scripture and a whole lot of light and yet I still seem to spend more time off the rails than on. Romans 7 is reality for me. Thank God there is a chapter 8....

Robert is offline Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by daygo View Post
    Just seen hal lyndsay and read about the conference in jerusalem also about this conference in jerusalem to do with the so called christians and about the temple mount digging of antiquities. It seems to me to be insane as to what seems to be happening in the world, what with the supernatural hatred that is in the middle east as well. The mind is just bamboozled, still I think that its all in gods timing, everything will happen in its own time. ie the third remple, the tribulation the rapture etc etc. What do others think.
    Yeah, the ME seems to be home not just to Israel, but to nations that are largely collections of raving, blood-thirsty maniacs. Meanwhile, the rest of the planet is sliding down the "greased pole" of self-worship and paying a dear price for it.

Willie Re: Age of Insanity or is it?

micah719, just an aside I am one of the blokes in white coats

micah719, just an aside I am one of the blokes in white coats
    And you're in the UK, if I remember correctly. Business must be brisk.....

Er, you don't come to the continent often, I hope.....

Last edited by micah719; February-27th-2012 at 03:27 PM. Reason: close brackets, clean keyboard

Praise Re: Age of Insanity or is it?

I like it, I like it, micah719 ha,ha,ha and no I don`t come to the continent often.

How receptive are your patients to the Gospel? You must have had some interesting experiences. Who are nuttier, the patients or the docs?

Cross Re: Age of Insanity or is it?

Have loads and loads of stories, and yes the staff can be just as nutty as the patients and that includes the docs.

Thread Information