Saudi National Abdul Rahman Ali Al-Harbi to be Deported?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree121Likes

Thread: Saudi National Abdul Rahman Ali Al-Harbi to be Deported?

Bookmark and Share
    Sean Osborne is offline Citizen

Default Saudi National Abdul Rahman Ali Al-Harbi to be Deported?

Getting lots and lots of reports all of a sudden that the injured Saudi suspect, Abdul Rahman Ali Al-Harbi, in the Boston Marathon attack is to be deported from the US on "national security grounds."

I am sincerely hoping these reports are incorrect, that al-Harbi is being fully considered as a leading terrorist suspect in the bombing. His family has long-term ties to the elite within the Al Qaeda leadership.

Default Re: Saudi National Abdul Rahman Ali Al-Harbi to be Deported?

The reports are correct Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi is to be deported to Saudi Arabian next Tuesday on "national security grounds." This news comes simultaneously with a report that Obama met the Saudi Ambassador in a previously unscheduled meeting the same day.

Here's a link to the YouTube recording of the segment of last night's Hannity program which discussed these issues directly.

This is bad... really, really bad.

AndyM is offline Saved by the grace of God through Jesus Christ

This is unbelievable Sean. I heard this yesterday evening on Fox Hanity. What is going on. He very well could be the person thy are looking for once the security camera tape is known. I smell a fox in the hen house. This is amazing!!!
    The word was made flesh = Jesus John 1:14

These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace.
    In the world ye will have tribulation but be of good cheer;
    I have overcome the world. John 16:33 Halleluiah!!!

readytogo is offline Citizen

I read somewhere that 2 Saudi nationals were being deported...

Lujack Skylark is online now Citizen

IF true president Obama is showing his feelings in the one sentence where he remarked at the United Nations in late September 2012, "The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam"

To let this man go if he was guilty of the Boston bombing amounts to treason.

The Saudis seem so well protected. Their terrorists bombed us on 911. They get a free pass being terrorists.

It's even worse.. this Alharbi terrorist, his family ties to AQ are very deep. Dozens of his family are members of Al Qaeda, or have operational terrorist links with Iran. Ayman al-Zawahri, AQ #1 since OBL was dispatched by Navy SEALs, has a daughter who married into the Alharbi family. How did this Saudi terrorist ever get a visa into this country in the first place? He nearly gets himself blown up in Boston and now will be deported from the US instead of being tried as a terrorist.

The stench is unbearable. It is going to get worse too. I feel ill.

Quote Originally Posted by readytogo View Post
    I read somewhere that 2 Saudi nationals were being deported...
    correct... I saw that moments ago also.
    soundingthealarm likes this.

LivnForChrist is online now Jesus Christ is Lord

Obie and Jacob Zamora like this.

I haven't seen this on Fox news today. Unless I missed it. I just find it strange how the fertilizer plant blows up and redirects the focus off of the Saudi National Abdul Rahman Ali Al-Harbi deport issue.

mark3210 is offline Jr. Member

The rest of the Hannity segment can be seen here (starting at the 5 minute mark).

Terror in Boston - Saudi Being Deported For National Security Reason? - What The Hell Is This? - YouTube

Congressman Jeff Duncan asked about it today - Napolitano refused to answer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3l8xOAlcFA

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Osborne View Post
    The reports are correct Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi is to be deported to Saudi Arabian next Tuesday on "national security grounds." This news comes simultaneously with a report that Obama met the Saudi Ambassador in a previously unscheduled meeting the same day.

Here's a link to the YouTube recording of the segment of last night's Hannity program which discussed these issues directly.

This is bad... really, really bad.
    Suddenly Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi is no longer news and another Saudi with him are quickly being flown home. Now the FBI is producing photographs implying two young Americans are their new suspects.

First the news reported the authorities were looking for a dark skinned individual and now they are looking for two fair skinned people as the government as some have predicted has quickly changed the bomber's orgin from being a foreign born terrorist to domestic Americans setting off the bombs.

President Obama spends a lot of time apologizing to America's enemies. The Obama administration even freed illegal aliens from jail by telling the American public that the jails were overcrowded. Obama won't even let the Israeli Jonathan Pollard out of jail, yet he lets Saudis with terrorist connections return to their homeland.
    AndyM likes this.

There is something going on. I truly don't believe the truth is being told to the American people. Something is just not normal here.
    LivnForChrist, anath, Obie and 4 others like this.

rollo is offline Member

I guess this means that anytime an Islamo wants to blow something or someone up in this country, all they have to do is call the Saudi embassy, give them a heads up, the embassy will call their concubine in chief and after the incident, put the terrorists on a plane (probably first class) and send them back home as heros of the realm. An Ambassador and 2 Navy Seals were murdered because instead of blaming the Islamos for the attack in Benghazi, they blamed Nakoula Basseley Nakoula (Sam Bacile) for a movie about mohammad. Now for Boston, they first tried to blame "right wing extremist" who supposedly didn't want to pay taxes or something to that affect. Then they were looking for 2 dark skinned individuals who are probably on their way back to Saudia Arabia right now but because it makes the deceiver in chief look bad if it is them, and it now has to be 2 light skinned men. Kerry said they have other things more important to do now than Benghazi. How long until the next incident becomes more import than this?
    ShilohRose likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyM View Post
    There is something going on. I truly don't believe the truth is being told to the American people. Something is just not normal here.
    AndyM,

A lot of folks are thinking this, but you said it (wrote it down actually, but same difference)!!!

The two Chechen's (one dead, one soon to be dead) are part of the operational Al Qaeda terrorist cell in the Boston metro area. Shooters. Checehn Al Qaeda are not big on being suicide bombers, they prefer taking captives and big-time firefights (Moscow theater & Beslan Massacre). This is what has occurred between Monday and continues this morning.

These two Chechen's could not have carried all five IEDs into the area of the Boston Marathon finish line. Clearly there were others involved. The images circulated a couple days ago probably has the others evident within them.

"Those others" has the rare exception of the two guys in desert-colored cargo pants, black tops and backpacks, desert tactical boots with commo gear and ear pieces also being present in those images. Those two were positively identified shortly after the images were made public as employees of the contracted security firm (a firm much like Blackwater Int'l of Operation Iraqi Freedom fame) known as Craft International. They were good guys assisting with the security mission at the marathon. There were in very close proximity to the two Chechens and the other suspects, but (apparently) did not take notice of them as none of the other present professional security forces did either.

The two Craft employees were imaged wearing this ball cap:

Here is another image of a Craft employee at the scene which has not been previously highlighted here:

The real terrorists clearly has blended in perfectly with their targets until video recordings, images and 20/20 hindsight made them more apparent in the midst of their victims.

It must be made clear at this point that "a person of interest" is political correctness language which specifically means "suspect"... they mean exactly the same thing. However, the difference is that "person of interest" is PC preferred because it has been shown to result in fewer lawsuits when someone is incorrectly identified as a "suspect."

Then there's the Saudi's. The other foreign-born, foreign national "persons of interest."

Abdul Rahman Ali Al-Harbi (a/k/a Alharbi) was and remains, in my assessment, the Al Qaeda terrorist team leader. After his apprehension the LE agents who raided his apartment were from ICE. Those ICE agents removed several large garbage bags of materials from that domicile. They made an on-the-spot connection between the Boston bombing attack and the material they confiscated. They made the instant judgment that the residents of that apartment were a national security threat to the United States of America. That judgment when up the chain-of-command instantaneously and was briefed to Congress intel committee members within the same hour. Within an hour of this Obama has an unscheduled meeting with the Saudi Arabian Ambassador or his personal his representative (which is currently unclear, but the meeting did take place). Within a very short time of that meeting Al-Harbi (whose name means "war" in Arabic) is visited in the hospital by the Saudi bearer of good news of his departation...

However, as a result of the material recovered by ICE in his apartment, Alharbi and his roomates had their visas revoked under section 212.3B “Security and related grounds” means means “Terrorist activities.” Al-Harbi has a direct connection with the Boston marathon bombing. I believe his is the cell leader the Al Qaeda mission overlord. And both Obama, Naploitano and the Saudi Government want him out of the US as quickly as possible so Saudi involvement can be erased from this Islamic act of war against the United States.

YeuEmMaiMai is offline Citizen

well it now comes to light that it was two russian brothers, one is dead and the other is on the run. came from a region with high islamic penetration into the local population.
    John 3:16, read it and understand it for time is growing short...

AndyM,

A lot of folks are thinking this, but you said it (wrote it down actually, but same difference)!!!

The two Chechen's (one dead, one soon to be dead) are part of the operational Al Qaeda terrorist cell in the Boston metro area. Shooters. Checehn Al Qaeda are not big on being suicide bombers, they prefer taking captives and big-time firefights (Moscow theater & Beslan Massacre). This is what has occurred between Monday and continues this morning.

These two Chechen's could not have carried all five IEDs into the area of the Boston Marathon finish line. Clearly there were others involved. The images circulated a couple days ago probably has the others evident within them.

"Those others" has the rare exception of the two guys in desert-colored cargo pants, black tops and backpacks, desert tactical boots with commo gear and ear pieces also being present in those images. Those two were positively identified shortly after the images were made public as employees of the contracted security firm (a firm much like Blackwater Int'l of Operation Iraqi Freedom fame) known as Craft International. They were good guys assisting with the security mission at the marathon. There were in very close proximity to the two Chechens and the other suspects, but (apparently) did not take notice of them as none of the other present professional security forces did either.

Here is another image of a Craft employee at the scene which has not been previously highlighted here:

The real terrorists clearly has blended in perfectly with their targets until video recordings, images and 20/20 hindsight made them more apparent in the midst of their victims.

It must be made clear at this point that "a person of interest" is political correctness language which specifically means "suspect"... they mean exactly the same thing. However, the difference is that "person of interest" is PC preferred because it has been shown to result in fewer lawsuits when someone is incorrectly identified as a "suspect."

Then there's the Saudi's. The other foreign-born, foreign national "persons of interest."

Abdul Rahman Ali Al-Harbi (a/k/a Alharbi) was and remains, in my assessment, the Al Qaeda terrorist team leader. After his apprehension the LE agents who raided his apartment were from ICE. Those ICE agents removed several large garbage bags of materials from that domicile. They made an on-the-spot connection between the Boston bombing attack and the material they confiscated. They made the instant judgment that the residents of that apartment were a national security threat to the United States of America. That judgment when up the chain-of-command instantaneously and was briefed to Congress intel committee members within the same hour. Within an hour of this Obama has an unscheduled meeting with the Saudi Arabian Ambassador or his personal his representative (which is currently unclear, but the meeting did take place). Within a very short time of that meeting Al-Harbi (whose name means "war" in Arabic) is visited in the hospital by the Saudi bearer of good news of his departation...

However, as a result of the material recovered by ICE in his apartment, Alharbi and his roomates had their visas revoked under section 212.3B “Security and related grounds” means means “Terrorist activities.” Al-Harbi has a direct connection with the Boston marathon bombing. I believe his is the cell leader the Al Qaeda mission overlord. And both Obama, Naploitano and the Saudi Government want him out of the US as quickly as possible so Saudi involvement can be erased from this Islamic act of war against the United States.
    Sean were the Wahhabis Saudi Arabian religious sect active against the Russians in the Russian Chechen war, the Wahhabis being the minority fighters who brutally executed Russian prisoners of war? I read somewhere an article last year I believe it was an a comment made to Dr. Pipes on his website that the Wahhabis infiltrators were responsible for the executions of the Russian families in Chechena.

For instance Shamil Basayev was a Saudi born Islamist fighting the Russians. He was responsible for the killing of 385 people mostly Russian school children in Beslan, North Ossetia.

Why was the Saudi Arabian national at the bombing site? Could there be a Wahhabis connection with the two Chechnyan brothers and the Saudi Arabian national?

Debka Files even states the two Chechyan brothers were from the Saudi Wahhabis sect of Islam.
    ShilohRose likes this.

AndyM,

Thank you Sean for the clarification. Now with the news this morning it make sense.
    ftwspursfan and Sean Osborne like this.

Joe B is offline Citizen

I am hoping that the second suspect is captured alive as the death of them both will leave me wondering if we have been given the truth in this case?

Just have that feeling that this is a suspects fit up rather than any solid weight of evidence? Would, however, like to be proved wrong!
    Patiently... and AndyM like this.

UCT
    UCT is offline Citizen

I personally believe we are looking at the largest Trojan Horse in the history of the mankind. Not the Boston event itself, but what we are learning from it. How many sleeper cells are in this nation? I just read these men have been here for ten years. Not only that, but they have posted online about their hatred of both America and our citizens. Why were they not investigated prior to this?

These people have been allowed to infiltrate our neighborhoods, schools and everyday life. They are also protected by the Muslim in charge of our Nation. You have to wonder when, and how many, of these nutjobs will be unleashed on us one day in the future. It has obviously been in the works for quite some time.
    caligal and AndyM like this.

Quote Originally Posted by YeuEmMaiMai View Post
    well it now comes to light that it was two russian brothers, one is dead and the other is on the run. came from a region with high islamic penetration into the local population.
    No way was this atrocious act of war the work of just two Chechen immigrant students.

Both Chechnya and Dagestan were conquered in the name of Islam by Arab and Sejuk Turk invaders circa 750 AD under the Islamic Caliph Uthman. Forced conversion of thelocal population to Islam have been ongoing for nearly 1,300 years.
    ShilohRose, UCT and Joe B like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information