Been doing a short bible study on Books of Life. Please comment...
Lamb's Book of Life and Book of Life seem to be two different books.
Double Accounting Method???
Lamb's Book of Life
1. Never talks about names being blotted out of the LBoL
2. Seems to be list of all those the Lord Foreknew would accept His Free Gift
3. Seems names wrtten when accepting the Lord's Free Gift.
4. Seems that OT Saints, Bride, & Trib Saints are written in LBoL. -- Rev 13:8
5. Name in LBoL necessary to enter New Jerusalem -- Revelation 21:27
5. Mentioned only twice - Rev 13:8 & Revelation 21:27
Book of Life or Book of the Living
1. the Lord will blot out names that sin against Him --Psalm 69:28
2. all names of everyone that will be born was written before the foundation of the world -- Rev 17:8
3. names are blotted out if they die without obtaining the righteous of God - Free Gift -- Psalm 69:28
4. name missing from BoL = Lake o' Fire @ GWT -- Rev 20:15
The promise of Revelation 3:5 is directed to believers (overcomers are those that accept Jesus as God's Son), who are secure in their salvation. In contrast, the warning of Revelation 22:19 is directed to unbelievers, who, rather than change their hearts toward God, attempt to change God’s Word to suit themselves.