Rev. Jack Van Impe A Wolf In Sheep's Clothing
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree122Likes

Thread: Rev. Jack Van Impe A Wolf In Sheep's Clothing

Bookmark and Share
    Lujack Skylark is offline Citizen

Default Rev. Jack Van Impe A Wolf In Sheep's Clothing

Jack Van Impe - Damacus Road Experience by Jan Markel

For anyone who has suffered living under Roman Catholicism the man Jack Van Impe does an injustice.

It was the 1990's when for some reason I was reading the book "The Keys of This Blood" by Jesuit priest Malachi Martin because now I believe on a couple of pages was printed the key blueprint how the world one day was in the pope's vision the world was to be ruled by Roman Catholicism. This would be very prophetic since the world one day will come under the reign of the Roman anti-Christ.

For years in St. Louis my friends and I were really interested in the television show "Jack Van Impe Presents" giving us an news update on world events and then all of a sudden Jack and Rexella start signing praises about pope John Paul II the very pope who brought all the world religions together at Assisi, Italy in 1986 in prayers for world peace! Jack's message now had been highjacked by demonic forces!

My friends and I were already sadden by another well known radio prophetic minister who had a weekly program who brought along his Roman Catholic friend John and when you called in when questions about pope John Paul II he would deny you the opportunity to post your comment on the radio. That prophetic minister is now on television always strong supporter of Israel which is a great plus and who is now speaking up sometimes against the moves of the Vatican. His prophecy books have lead millions to Jesus Christ and are doing so still in these last days.

The late 1990's I shifted over to read "Catechism of the Catholic Church" by cardnal Joseph Ratzinger who later became pope Benedict XVI.

Our speed reader expert Rev. Jack Van Impe on one of his weekly broadcasts tells his listeners imformation in Joseph Ratzinger's book which is contradictatory to the imformation which really is important. There lies in pages 223-224 the Roman Catholic's Church's Blueprint for Global World Domination for the One World Religion in the future from paragraphs 841-846!

Someone should ask the expert Rev. Jack Van Impe about those very two important pages linking us to the future anti-Christ government and then let Rev. Jack Van Impe and Rexella explain that away on their television program which is supposely reaching 200 nations in our world. I believe there are now around 191 nations in the United Nations. I don't know whether the new nations from the former Yugoslavia have been counted or the Pacific Island states so Jack might be right on his geography research anyway.

The book "Catechism of the Catholic Church" was given to me by my ex-Jesuit priest stepfather who seemed to want me to convert to Roman Catholicism before he departed back to his birthplace which was the nation of Uruguay. It was a gift given because I got him reunited with his son and daughter my half brother and sister before he left for his final destination his homeland. The book was not read for a couple of years gathering dust. He was so happy to see his children he asked me what he could get for me. I really wanted another copy of the book written by the Jesuit priest Malachi Martin "The Keys of This Blood" because my first book was on loan all the time, yet its interesting the book I chose not to read right away had the blueprints for the anti-Christ's future one world religion written on pages 223-224! It was interesting also because I had read the Jesuit priest Albert Riveria story from Chic publications which also spoke about the future One World Religion.

I think about Rev. Jack Van Impe singing the praises of the Roman Catholic Church along with his wife Rexella who seems surprised at her own questions she asks Jack. I can just imagine the angels in heaven having tears in their eyes when this duo puts on their act for their abandonment of the truth in these last days. One wonder what motive Jack has for such deceit. There is a potential pool of over 1.3 Billion Roman Catholics around the world whom might take interest in his new rants against Protestants when he says we should be educated in understanding of our Roman Catholic brothers and sisters. Jack in away is right. We should understand only that they are following an occult just as deadly as the Moslems are following and while Jack is on the warpath against the Moslems expert Jack does not even know he is following in the future steps of the anti-Christ even though before the 1990's Jack had keen insight about Roman Catholicism.

Jack says your dogs and cats will get to heaven but Jack should be concerned about people getting to heaven. Its almost time for the anti-Christ to arrive on the world stage Jack. Pope Benedict XVI mysteriously gave up his power so we could have our first Jesuit pope who is pope Francis, Jack. I know about the Jesuit priesthood Jack. My step-father was a Jesuit priest before he married mom.

Jack Van Impe you do a great disservice to everyone who suffered under Roman Catholicism throughout the centuries even up to our current generation. Both Jews and born again Bible believers have suffered. I pray that you and Rexella come to open your eyes and realize what your actually doing in these last days before the rapture of the church.
    Last edited by Lujack Skylark; January-8th-2014 at 11:13 AM.
    LivnForChrist, Lynn, anath and 8 others like this.

Micki is offline MARANATHA!!

In the present looking forward to the future

Cross Re: Rev. Jack Van Impe A Wolf In Sheep's Clothing

I watch his show for the headlines. I can't stand the way he always compares the rcc catechism to a The Word of God and claims the catechism verifies the Word. Once last year I heard him praise Mary, "the mother of God". I couldn't believe it! I've been told in years past he was faithful to The Lord and rejected the catechism. Sometimes I wonder if he is suffering from dementia or if some demon is feeding him false information and he is not testing the spirits.

Rexella is another subject, I believe she is truly trying to be a good and Biblical wife. That doesn't excuse her going along with some of the apostasy he has chosen to incorporate into his beliefs. I don't understand how Jack glosses over that the rcc rejects the rapture, doesn't allow clergy to marry, allows non-Levites to take on the title of "priest", supports infant sprinkling, it's not even a real baptism, displays Yeshua dead on the cross, constantly holding Him up to shame, and cannabalizes His body at every mass. All of these things go directly against The Bible and they are all things either overlooked or accepted by Jack and Rexella.

Jack often condemns some Protestant preachers for teaching another Yeshua but hasn't looked at himself. Believing the catechism also means believing in another Yeshua. Many a time I heard Jack sing the praises of Ratzinger, but at least he is no fan of Bergoglio, having proclaimed he believes Bergoglio to be that final, evil pope. I just wonder how he managed to drift so far from the Truth and the fight for it.
    Revelation 4:11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

Revelation 22:17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

billiefan2000 is offline Citizen

Omaha Nebraska and Dreamland when I am sleeping

Default Re: Rev. Jack Van Impe A Wolf In Sheep's Clothing

Jack is a catholic apologist sadly,

however he is very vocal on speaking on Rick Warren peddling Chrislam (Jack is no fan of RW if u watch his show btw)

and has spoken out on the seeker-driven dumbing down of our churches.

He is a mixed bag to say the least.
    http://prayerlistforrockstars.blogspot.com/
    http://www.hollywoodprayernetwork.org
    http://www.jewsforjesus.org

For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also (Matthew 6:21)

Wow! Some people on the Hal Lindsey forum site are now calling me the false prophet when its Jack who constantly praises Roman Catholicism. I haven't heard anything bad about Billy Graham though until now.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Wolve...impe-video.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrf60-zHl9A
    anath likes this.

https://www.facebook.com/TheRealDave...52438329040175

I am sort of upset when I made the post on the Hal Lindsey Report and people started calling me an agent of the anti-Christ when I told them Jack should explain why he said Protestants could learn a great deal from reading Catechism of the Catholic Church written by then cardinal Ratzinger who later became pope Benedict XVI. Jack is a speed reader but he missed pages 223-224 paragraphs 841-846 which is a blueprint for the coming world religion of the anti-Christ.

I just discovered what Dave Hunt has said about Jack embracing the book Catechism of the Catholic Church.

We are living in the last days. From 1977-1981 I served my nation honorably in the United States Navy at NAS Cecil Field at Jacksonville, Florida. Cecil Field 1977-1980 for late 1980 Our aircraft carrier was stationed off the coast of Iran during the American hostage crisis. We trained intensely for 60 days and thirty minutes into the Reagan administration on January 20, 1981 we stood down because our president got our hostages released. You would think I would have rights to freedom of speech on a Christian Forum site. David Hunt's own concerns were the same as mine. I guess freedom of speech in this nation is not a right anymore in some Christian circles even when your trying to defend Biblical principles. I get called the agent of the anti-Christ when I am not saying anything different from what Dave Hunt has said. Were those really Christians who I was talking to?

You're going to see more and more of this as people defend people as opposed to the truth.
    Did Paul let Peter slide when he left to eat with the Jews, or did he call him out publicly? Political correctness has infiltrated the church...of Laodacia.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk
    LivnForChrist, anath, Kem and 7 others like this.
    Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there!

Quote Originally Posted by ReadyforSupper View Post
    You're going to see more and more of this as people defend people as opposed to the truth.
    Did Paul let Peter slide when he left to eat with the Jews, or did he call him out publicly? Political correctness has infiltrated the church...of Laodacia.

Ready For Supper is that the spirit of the anti-Christ when born again Christians are silent and let people slip into hell for all eternity just like David Hunt has said? The delusion is already here even before the anti-Christ appears so the rapture is not likely so far away when we see all these prophetic signs now hitting us all at once. The silence is deafening in many Christian forums as I guess ecumenicalism is in its height in all its glory as the One World Religion movement moves forward unhindered.

I mean those people condemn me without even checking out references in the Catechism of the Catholic Church that Dave Hunt has explained holds so little truth. Are people so lazy they can't look up two simple pages 223-224? Boy, Our American school system must have failed for an awful long time. Its such a simple assignment.

Don't let it get to you. Remember, it's a "multitude whose number cannot be counted" that will come to a knowledge of the truth AFTER the rapture. I strongly believe that a lot of that multitude are sitting in pews every Sunday (morning).
    Keep praying, this is only the beginning of troubles brother.

LivnForChrist, anath, Kem and 6 others like this.

iSong6:3 is offline Super Moderator

Don't let it get to you. Remember, it's a "multitude whose number cannot be counted" that will come to a knowledge of the truth AFTER the rapture. I strongly believe that a lot of that multitude are sitting in pews every Sunday (morning).

Amen!! How comforting to think of this!
    LivnForChrist, anath, Kem and 8 others like this.
    If I forget thee, O Yerushalayim, let my right hand be paralyzed. If I do not remember thee, let my tongue cleave to the roof of my mouth; if I prefer not Yerushalayim above my chief joy. Psalm 137:5-6

...ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered to the saints. Jude 1:3

David T. McKee is offline Jesus is Truth

Quote Originally Posted by Lujack Skylark View Post
    Wow! Some people on the Hal Lindsey forum site are now calling me the false prophet when its Jack who constantly praises Roman Catholicism. I haven't heard anything bad about Billy Graham though until now.

Jack Van Impe—False Prophet

Billy Graham Denies Christ - Interviewed by Robert Schuller on 'Hour of Power' - YouTube
    If you look hard enough, you will always find someone willing to call any particular person/pastor/televangelist/etc. a false or true prophet, a wolf in sheep's clothing or not, a Bible based or apostasy based, good or bad, evil or holy... person... or what have you.

In fact the only way to avoid these labels is to say nothing, and even that is not a guarantee.

What to do? Read the Word of God like a Berean and seek the wisdom of the Holy Spirit.

That's all I got.
    Last edited by David T. McKee; January-10th-2014 at 04:30 PM.
    Colossians 3:8 But now you must rid yourselves of all such things as these: anger, rage, malice, slander, and filthy language from your lips. Dear God help me to take off these filthy cloths!

Micki is offline MARANATHA!!

In the present looking forward to the future

Cross Re: Rev. Jack Van Impe A Wolf In Sheep's Clothing

I just saw an episode of JVI from Nov. 24. In it he said that popes are the substitutes for Christ until He returns. I guess unless he repents I just watched my last JVI show. I sent him a message about how wrong he is, maybe it'll do some good. He's dragging himself and his wife down with his apostasy.
    Revelation 4:11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

Revelation 22:17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

Kem
    Kem is offline Citizen

Yes! this is a great comfort. I often pray for those who will be saved after the rapture as I fear it will include some of my dear friends and relatives who just can't seem to comprehend things just now.

Quote Originally Posted by David T. McKee View Post
    If you look hard enough, you will always find someone willing to call any particular person/pastor/televangelist/etc. a false or true prophet, a wolf in sheep's clothing or not, a Bible based or apostasy based, good or bad, evil or holy... person... or what have you.

In fact the only way to avoid these labels is to say nothing, and even that is not a grantee.

What to do? Read the Word of God like a Berean and seek the wisdom of the Holy Spirit.

That's all I got.
    I really did not want to look hard at Jack Van Impe or Billy Graham's connections with Roman Catholicism for they had lead many to Jesus Christ in the beginning of their ministry. Its great talking with people who are saved and who you will know you will meet in heaven. This should be any born believer's goal to want to see people get to heaven.

Jesus Christ gives us strict guidelines to get there. We are not to incorporate other gods into our relationship with him. Are we not suppose to be good Samaritans and point out false teachings?

I am really shocked about the e-mail I have been getting, yet I am grateful of the few people who have e-mailed coming forward with backup imformation about what I have posted and out of Christian love are sending Jack Van Impe and Billy Graham e-mails having questions about what they have said. I agree with Rev. David Hunt's words where he said said Jacks message is sending people straight into the pits of hell and Billy's message about seeing Buddhist and Moslems in heaven both these message proclamations by Jack and Billy are biblically wrong. They have been with us all these years. We should be concerned about them. We should show them the scriptures where they are literally wrong.

If we do nothing we are letting idols being establishing in our own backyard (nation). Our nation then continues to be educated in false religious beliefs. We then will have less people truly saved. We will have less born again believers and more people to persecute us before the time of the rapture. We have an election coming in November 2014 in which its the last opportunity for born again Christians if we have not been raptured by that time to save our nation. Some Christian forums even now don't stand up against people pushing the One World Religion. Suppose people wrote Jack and Billy and their hearts were changed and there was a revival in this nation? We could bring more people to Jesus Christ if we put on our full armour of God (Ephesians 6:11-12) These verses not only applies to politicans, the verses applies to religious leaders as well. We have to watch all Satan's steps. Christian media is powerful but if the wrong messages are being sent, the wrong place in eternity will be spent when people tuned into their television programs or websites in effort to find the truth but were lead astray.

Mustang is offline Resident

Quote Originally Posted by Lujack Skylark View Post
    I really did not want to look hard at Jack Van Impe or Billy Graham's connections with Roman Catholicism for they had lead many to Jesus Christ in the beginning of their ministry. Its great talking with people who are saved and who you will know you will meet in heaven. This should be any born believer's goal to want to see people get to heaven.

Jesus Christ gives us strict guidelines to get there. We are not to incorporate other gods into our relationship with him. Are we not suppose to be good Samaritans and point out false teachings?

I am really shocked about the e-mail I have been getting, yet I am grateful of the few people who have e-mailed coming forward with backup imformation about what I have posted and out of Christian love are sending Jack Van Impe and Billy Graham e-mails having questions about what they have said. I agree with Rev. David Hunt's words where he said said Jacks message is sending people straight into the pits of hell and Billy's message about seeing Buddhist and Moslems in heaven both these message proclamations by Jack and Billy are biblically wrong. They have been with us all these years. We should be concerned about them. We should show them the scriptures where they are literally wrong.

If we do nothing we are letting idols being establishing in our own backyard (nation). Our nation then continues to be educated in false religious beliefs. We then will have less people truly saved. We will have less born again believers and more people to persecute us before the time of the rapture. We have an election coming in November 2014 in which its the last opportunity for born again Christians if we have not been raptured by that time to save our nation. Some Christian forums even now don't stand up against people pushing the One World Religion. Suppose people wrote Jack and Billy and their hearts were changed and there was a revival in this nation? We could bring more people to Jesus Christ if we put on our full armour of God (Ephesians 6:11-12) These verses not only applies to politicans, the verses applies to religious leaders as well. We have to watch all Satan's steps. Christian media is powerful but if the wrong messages are being sent, the wrong place in eternity will be spent when people tuned into their television programs or websites in effort to find the truth but were lead astray.
    Wow, is there anyone I can trust as a good hard hitting pastor on TV? sounds like jack V and John H are not looking as good as I thought, bummer.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang View Post
    Wow, is there anyone I can trust as a good hard hitting pastor on TV? sounds like jack V and John H are not looking as good as I thought, bummer.
    Yes. If you can get Les Feldick, he's scripturally accurate, Rabbi Kirt Schneider (lol, yes, messianic German Jew and AWESOME!
    Charles Stanley...we're running out of shepherds.

iSong6:3 is offline Super Moderator

Yes. If you can get Les Feldick, he's scripturally accurate
    Oops, sorry no, sister, he's a hyper-dispensationalist.
    If I forget thee, O Yerushalayim, let my right hand be paralyzed. If I do not remember thee, let my tongue cleave to the roof of my mouth; if I prefer not Yerushalayim above my chief joy. Psalm 137:5-6

...ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered to the saints. Jude 1:3

araj54 is offline Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by iSong6:3 View Post
    I get that way once in a while but I take a short nap and I'm all better.
    Proverbs 3:5,6 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

mbrown1219 is offline Heaven's Stables

Quote Originally Posted by araj54 View Post
    I get that way once in a while but I take a short nap and I'm all better.

It took me a sec, but I "got it" bro!
    Hugs,
    Mary Brown

Matthew 5:3-12 The Beatitudes

Quote Originally Posted by iSong6:3 View Post
    Wow! I've seen him several times and he's always been dead on, but I've never fully followed his teachings from week to week, so I completely missed out on the dual gospel thing!
    One little google gave me thousands of pages of warning! Thank you very much!

iSong6:3 and yeshua'sbride like this.

Wow! I've seen him several times and he's always been dead on, but I've never fully followed his teachings from week to week, so I completely missed out on the dual gospel thing!
    One little google gave me thousands of pages of warning! Thank you very much!

(have you seen anything heretical with Rabbi Schneider?)
    Okay, i did it again...do you know if Rabbi Schneider is solid? He's teaching on the Song of Songs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information