from Jim Bakker's website: Rick Joyner and Sid Roth and Harbinger author are "Prophets"
Like Tree13Likes
  • 1 Post By forensics
  • 3 Post By Chris
  • 2 Post By Carl
  • 1 Post By JC1949
  • 1 Post By Carl
  • 2 Post By JC1949
  • 1 Post By FaithInChrist
  • 2 Post By mattfivefour

Thread: from Jim Bakker's website: Rick Joyner and Sid Roth and Harbinger author are "Prophets"

Bookmark and Share
    billiefan2000 is online now Citizen

Omaha Nebraska and Dreamland when I am sleeping

Default from Jim Bakker's website: Rick Joyner and Sid Roth and Harbinger author are "Prophets"

This is on the website of Jim Bakker:

http://jimbakkershow.com/blog/2012/0...h-john-shorey/

"The prophets are coming – the word is going out!

Rabbi Jonathan Cahn of the Harbinger book

Sid Roth of It's supernatural radio/tv shows

John Kilpatrick

Rick Joyner

Cindy Jacobs

John Shorey

Bobby Conner

and many others are ministering to a world-wide audience through our television program.

We are busy with the Lord’s work and we will be until such time as He says our work is done."

Source: The Summer of Prophecy Begins With John Shorey! - Jim Bakker Show
    http://prayerlistforrockstars.blogspot.com/
    http://www.hollywoodprayernetwork.org
    http://www.jewsforjesus.org

For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also (Matthew 6:21)

Default Re: from Jim Bakker's website: Rick Joyner and Sid Roth and Harbinger author are "Prophets"

as Brannon Howse (radio show host) said best online:

Cindy Jacobs and Rick Joyner are NAR peddlers

Why is Cahn with them (if he is sound and legitimate) and why are they all being called prophets?

2 John 9-11, 2 Corinthians 6:14, Ephesians 5:11 and Romans 16:17 are very clear about not giving credibility to people like Cindy Jacobs and Sid Roth and Rick Joyner

forensics is offline Citizen

Default Re: from Jim Bakker's website: Rick Joyner and Sid Roth and Harbinger author are "Prophets"

As I posted on another pages topic. Jim Baker is now preaching NO Rapture. And he is now selling survival kits for "Christians" to use during the tribulation. I have never cared for nor watch Jim Baker but have seen this teaching in passing channels. He is making a fortune (as before) off the backs of mislead people.
    Last edited by forensics; July-22nd-2012 at 04:25 PM.
    mattfivefour likes this.

Chris is offline Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by forensics View Post
    As I posted on another pages topic. Jim Baker is now preaching NO Rapture. And he is now selling survival kits for "Christians" to use during the tribulation. I have never cared for nor watch Jim Baker but have seen this teaching in passing channels. He is making a fortune (as before) of the backs of mislead people.
    What's strange is that Jim Baker is just one of many out there selling survival kits for "Christians" as I have been watching this for a while now and there is an increasing amount of "doom and gloom" being presented to the church. It gives me the impression that some "teachers" out there are profiting from this "doom and gloom" atmosphere. I've seen ministries that were sound at one time now having half their website homepage filled with "survival ads", etc. They are just misleading people and not trusting in the Lord to provide. It's a shame to have to watch that unfold, they seem to be relying on themselves rather than the Lord.

Carl is offline Citizen

When I was a baby Christian Jim Baker was building his amusement park. It didn't take me long to decide that he was just trying to milk believers. Of course Jimmy Swaggart was also continually asking for support for his Boeing 707 and world wide ministry. Figured that if that was where God wanted him he wouldn't have to beg. They all mention Christ enough so that they give the picture that they are in God's service. They all do!! Now I listen to what solid Christians say as well as the little alarm bell that goes of inside me.

While at CTCA I met a couple that praised Rick Joyner. The wife had cancer which had metastasized. Sadly she died from the cancer. I rejoice that she did know Jesus as well as her whole family. Maybe they got involved with Joyner after she got cancer, I don't know. I do know that these thieves pray on the needy. They will take the last cent or ounce of soul from anyone willing to give it.

One final note. I do not lump Jimmy Swaggart with these thieves. Only that I thought he missed the mark on where God wanted him to minister. That could also have been due to his bondage to sin that came out about that time. Jimmy Swaggart is a good minister with a solid message and grasp of Scriptures. To this day he doesn't mince words. He calls sin SIN.
    LivnForChrist and forensics like this.
    Don't jump at me I'm no conclusion

JC1949 is offline Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Carl View Post
    When I was a baby Christian Jim Baker was building his amusement park. It didn't take me long to decide that he was just trying to milk believers. Of course Jimmy Swaggart was also continually asking for support for his Boeing 707 and world wide ministry. Figured that if that was where God wanted him he wouldn't have to beg. They all mention Christ enough so that they give the picture that they are in God's service. They all do!! Now I listen to what solid Christians say as well as the little alarm bell that goes of inside me.

While at CTCA I met a couple that praised Rick Joyner. The wife had cancer which had metastasized. Sadly she died from the cancer. I rejoice that she did know Jesus as well as her whole family. Maybe they got involved with Joyner after she got cancer, I don't know. I do know that these thieves pray on the needy. They will take the last cent or ounce of soul from anyone willing to give it.

One final note. I do not lump Jimmy Swaggart with these thieves. Only that I thought he missed the mark on where God wanted him to minister. That could also have been due to his bondage to sin that came out about that time. Jimmy Swaggart is a good minister with a solid message and grasp of Scriptures. To this day he doesn't mince words. He calls sin SIN.
    We know,don't we that even demons "mention Christ"...actually the demons in the possessed KNEW WHO HE WAS,while the religious entourage of Israel rejected Him and even said that He was performing miracles by the prince of demons power,Baal-Zebub..the Lord of the flies,and flies fly a lot on ..well you know....
    Mentioning Christ,Jesus,Lord,shouting His Name during so called services or meeting,might very well mean NOTHING to GOD,but is a catch for the gullible sheep.....and....we are sheep,aren't we,easily mislead and carried away by the errors of the false prophets.....

SADLY,really SADLY but true,many of these modern day self proclaimed prophets pastors apostles etc....are just that SELF-PROCLAIMED and phony clowns that understood that RELIGION is a multi-billion dollars worldwide industry....a rich plate to grab for those who have gone the way of Balaam...

Lets see what the book of Jude says:

Jude 1
    King James Version (KJV)
    1 Jude, the servant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, to them that are sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ, and called:

2 Mercy unto you, and peace, and love, be multiplied.

3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

5 I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.

6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

8 Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.

9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

10 But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.

11Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.

12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;

13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.

14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,

15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

16 These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage.

17 But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;

18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.

19 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.

20 But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,

21 Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.

22 And of some have compassion, making a difference:

23 And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

24 Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,

25 To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

It seems to me that this plethora of guys and gals just mentioned are just that....
    What can we do?
    Pray,Watch and Pray,PREACH THE WORD

1 Timothy 4
    King James Version (KJV)
    4 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:

5 For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.

6 If thou put the brethren in remembrance of these things, thou shalt be a good minister of Jesus Christ, nourished up in the words of faith and of good doctrine, whereunto thou hast attained.

7 But refuse profane and old wives' fables, and exercise thyself rather unto godliness.

6 But godliness with contentment is great gain.

7 For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out.

8 And having food and raiment let us be therewith content.

9 But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition.

10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

11 But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness.

12 Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.

13 I give thee charge in the sight of God, who quickeneth all things, and before Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed a good confession;

14 That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ:

15 Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;

16 Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.

17 Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy;

18 That they do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to distribute, willing to communicate;

19 Laying up in store for themselves a good foundation against the time to come, that they may lay hold on eternal life.

20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:

21 Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen.

2 Timothy 2
    King James Version (KJV)
    2 Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus.

2 Timothy 3
    King James Version (KJV)
    3 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

2 Timothy 4
    King James Version (KJV)
    4 I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;

2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.

3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

5 But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.

No more to said.....
    HE SAYS it BETTER!
    SHALOM and MARANATHA
    mattfivefour likes this.

Carl is offline Citizen

Yes jesuschangesall it is sad. But the flip side is why don't the sheep have enough of a relationship with the Holy Spirit so they can discern?
    mattfivefour likes this.
    Don't jump at me I'm no conclusion

JC1949 is offline Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Carl View Post
    Yes jesuschangesall it is sad. But the flip side is why don't the sheep have enough of a relationship with the Holy Spirit so they can discern?
    Carl I love you bro'.....the sheep are DECEIVED.....may be not all of them,but the dramatic thing with deception is that when you are deceived
    you do not realize you are deceived because YOU ARE DECEIVED.
    Also,I can tell you by direct ( painful) experience,that this VERY FALSE PROPHETS have a way to intimidate and manipulate people that will blow you apart,unless the mercy of The Lord.
    They play "I AM THE ANOINTED of THE LORD...THE CHOSEN ONE....like they have thrown The Bible out from the window and they go from their junky books and tapes that have become their Misnah,you know like the Pharisees and Sadducee of old.( just think of all the stupid books written by "daddy" Hagin for the followers of WOF,or better as I say WOLF.....man heavy junk)
    We have,I mean WE HAVE TO PRAY for the misled and deceived sheep but also the deceivers...but we have also to DENOUNCE those who preach another Gospel another Jesus,another Spirit.......they are THE CURSE of the Church like the prophets of Baal were a curse to Israel.
    Shalom Carl......
    MARANATHA!!!
    Carl and mattfivefour like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    What's strange is that Jim Baker is just one of many out there selling survival kits for "Christians" as I have been watching this for a while now and there is an increasing amount of "doom and gloom" being presented to the church. It gives me the impression that some "teachers" out there are profiting from this "doom and gloom" atmosphere. I've seen ministries that were sound at one time now having half their website homepage filled with "survival ads", etc. They are just misleading people and not trusting in the Lord to provide. It's a shame to have to watch that unfold, they seem to be relying on themselves rather than the Lord.
    Your statement above is why I found this site and began posting. I had always been taught and read that the church (christians) would be taken prior to the tribulation. Many TV programs.........religious or not are selling off survival gear and food to many. But in todays world............many may well need it if they are "left behind". I see no need for any of it as my needs and cares will be provided for through Christ my Savior.

Let me also add that I view these gloom and doom "preachers" as false prophets as well. Leading many astray from the true word.

btw/ related (and is anyone surprised by this)

The Harbinger author, Johnathan Cahn, will be honoring TBN with an appearance next Tuesday July 31 2012.

When will those promoting their wares stop aiding and abetting the spread of the Great Apostasy?

Praise Schedule

Tuesday, July 31st Clarence McClendon (a prosperity gospel peddler)

hosts Rabbi Jonathan Cahn,

Manassah Jordan (a prosperity gospel peddler and false prophet)

Dr. Emmanuel Ziga

and Judy Jacobs (a NAR peddler and false prophet) in New York City.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    I listen to Bible prophecy teacher, Jimmy DeYoung, at night before going to bed. He preaches a pre-trib rapture, and he has said. If we were to be here for tribulation, any preparation we might do would be futile. Have you read what is going to happen in Revelation? How could anybody do anything to prepare for that?

I don't necessarily agree with everything he says, but on this note, I completely agree.
    forensics likes this.

related:

GOD LAUNCHED THE HARBINGER BOOK USING JIM BAKKER?
    By Ken Silva pastor-teacher on Jul 28, 2012 in AM Missives, Current Issues, Features

Are we really supposed to believe that God would chose to use this spiritual wingnut to launch what Rabbi Jonathan Cahn tells us could be a most important warning from God to America?

Thatís what weíre told in this exclusive Apprising Ministries video below. The clips come from Cahnís January 2, 2011 appearance on The Jim Bakker Show and a subsequent one on 4/30/12:

more... GOD LAUNCHED THE HARBINGER BOOK USING JIM BAKKER? : Apprising Ministries

related:

JIM BAKKERíS HOMAGE TO JONATHAN CAHN WHO SAYS HEíS BLESSED BY BAKKERíS MENTORING
    By Ken Silva pastor-teacher on Jul 30, 2012 in AM Missives, Current Issues, Features

Apprising Ministries continues our coverage of The Harbinger (TH) by Jonathan Cahn, which if youíre in leadership, has been quite likely already sneaking into your own local church at the grassroots level.

For more on TH I refer you to Is The Harbinger Fact Or Fiction? and Chris Rosebrough Short Circuits Jonathan Cahn And The Harbinger. Suffice here to say itís allegedly a warning from God to America to repent.

I urge you to avoid the rabbit trail: No oneís arguing the US is without major sin before God. The question is, are we to receive TH as a prophetic Word from God? This is how author (prophet?) Jonathan Cahn often portrays it.

This serves to keep TH rather shrouded in mystery because one time he might emphasize itís fiction, which it is in some of the story line, and other times he appears to me to be clearly implying TH is a message from God Himself.

So thatís why I have asked: Are we really supposed to believe that God would chose to use spiritual wing nut Jim Bakker to launch what Jonathan Cahn tells us could be a most important warning from God to America?

You see, this is Cahnís own claim as I showed you previously in God Launched The Harbinger Book Using Jim Bakker? Bakker is so far out in left field that he canít even see the Christian ballpark from where heís playing.

This gives us cause for pause concerning the discernment of Jonathan Cahn. Let me say I know heís hawking a book, and his publisher Charismaóanother reason to doubt Godís in thisówanted him on The Jim Bakker Show.

Due to the amount of false teaching, and outright heresy, that both Jim Bakker and Charisma magazine regularly spew, I donít think God chose either venue. I also offer that one with true prophetic insight would know that.

As youíll see in this clip from his 4/30/12 appearance on The Jim Bakker Show, it seems pretty clear that Jonathan Cahn doesnít. Beginning at 9:23 into the program Bakker stops to offer his obeisance toĒthe Rabbi.Ē

While heís doing so, Bakker reveals that he and Cahn have gotten to know each other very well. Cahn then tells the heretical Jim Bakker:

Well, you are humble. And you also, you gave me such great advice, as mentoring in all these things. And I greatly, greatly, appreciate it and itís an honor for me to be here. Iím totally blessed. (:59-1:11)

JIM BAKKER’S HOMAGE TO JONATHAN CAHN WHO SAYS HE’S BLESSED BY BAKKER’S MENTORING : Apprising Ministries

related:

Jonathan Cahn on with Benny Hinn recently

Do the "discernment" ministries like Jan Markell 's among others that have Cahn booked for their conference this fall not have a problem with this?

Cahn has been with Sid Roth, Jim Bakker and now Benny Hinn

Click here to watch Benny Hinn interview Jonathan Cahn

Video: Jonathan Cahn on with Benny Hinn. Do the "discernment" ministries that have Cahn booked for their conference this fall not have a problem with this? Cahn has been with Sid Roth, Jim Bakker and now Benny Hinn

mattfivefour is online now Super Moderator

Jim Bakker? As much as my heart bleeds for the terrible choices he has made in his life and the deceptions into which he has fallen, all I can say to the OP is that Mr. Bakker is truly the blind leading
    -------"You are not your own; you are bought with a price." ó1 Corinthians 6:19b-20a

------ ------ ------

speaking of Bakker, here's da latest on him

btw:

cindy jacobs was also in that video i just posted

Jacobs is a False Prophet and a big time NAR pusher/peddler

Last time I saw Jim Baker he appeared frail and sickly to me.

semi-related:

Twin City Fellowship in St. Paul/Minneapolis Takes A Stand Against The Harbinger by Jonathan Cahn Days Before His Appearance in the Twin Cities.

Audio: Twin City Fellowship Takes A Stand Against The Book The Harbinger

Quote Originally Posted by billiefan2000 View Post
    semi-related:

Twin City Fellowship in St. Paul/Minneapolis Takes A Stand Against The Harbinger by Jonathan Cahn Days Before His Appearance in the Twin Cities.

Audio: Twin City Fellowship Takes A Stand Against The Book The Harbinger

Today Brannon plays a powerful presentation by Pastor Eric Douma of Twin City Fellowship.

Days before Jonathan Cahn appears in the Twin Cities, Pastor Douma is warning of the dangerous theological issue with Cahnís book.

Pastor Douma has done his Biblical homework and lays out point by point the serious theological errors of Cahnís book.

After listening to this program if someone can still defend Cahnís book and theology then I think we have to seriously question their discernment and commitment to the authority of Scripture not to mention their lack of ability to study the Bible in context.

Be sure to listen and post to your Facebook page.

Worldview Weekend Tube & Radio

Thread Information