Has anyone else noticed this?
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By mattfivefour

Thread: Has anyone else noticed this?

Bookmark and Share

Default Has anyone else noticed this?

I was reading an article about Iran and their new nuclear fuel rod, and started skimming through the comments. Not only was shocked by all the hateful comments, but by the apparent blindness by some people. There was one comment made from a person claiming to be Iranian, and they were writing how Obama wanted everyone to fear Iran, another was saying that once Ron Paul was elected that he would wipe Isreal off the map. Others (people from the US) were saying that this was all Isreal's fault....and someone foolishly posted that if we would help Iran build a nuclear reactor, that could not produce weapon-grade uranium (or was it plutonium) that then Iran would be happy, and not make nuclear weapons.

I realize that I, at one time, was naive...but some of the comments made me wonder whether there was common sense anymore.

mattfivefour is offline Super Moderator

Default Re: Has anyone else noticed this?

No, I very much doubt whether there is much true intelligence left anymore.

People have been conditioned by the mindless drivel and propaganda of the media and the entertainment industry not to think too deeply. Even the news and the documentaries do not present facts but begin first with a "story" (in other words with presuppositions) and then color the information to support their narrative. You are most unlikely to learn the truth of ANY situation by watching or reading any single media source. The Prince of the Power of the Air is diabolically clever.

He will never win, of course; but he is leading many, many to their doom. Now they may be being deceived by him but it is their own fault because they reject the light of the gospel of Jesus Christ which would unblind their eyes and their understanding.
    -------"You are not your own; you are bought with a price." 1 Corinthians 6:19b-20a

------ ------ ------

OnceWasLost is offline Super Moderator

I have noticed that the people who leave comment on blogs are the ones you would rather not know had one.

Now, on a different note, if the report is true.............

What next?

Quote Originally Posted by OnceWasLost View Post
    I have noticed that the people who leave comment on blogs are the ones you would rather not know had one.

Now, on a different note, if the report is true.............

What next?
    I read it on Foxnews.com...I don't know how to post a link, but if you google Iran fuel rod a number of different stories come up.

Thread Information