The Antichrist vs. President Barack Obama
By Daymond Duck
Prophecy Plus does not believe Pres. Obama is the Antichrist because the Antichrist will rise to power in Europe not the United States. But Pres. Obama provides a picture of how the Antichrist will rise to power and what he will do.
1) The Antichrist will have a mouth speaking great things (Daniel 7:8) and Pres. Obama is hailed as a great speaker (or a great orator).
2) The Antichrist will seek to change times and laws (Daniel 7:25) and Pres. Obama ran on change. Just before the election he said we are five days away from fundamental change in America.
3) The Antichrist will wage war against the saints and wear out the saints (Revelation 13:7; Daniel 7:25). Pres. Obama supports Hate Crimes legislation that is directed at the saints (what Christians say about homosexuality, lesbianism, abortion, Jesus is the only way, etc.).
4) The Antichrist will rise to power as a man of peace (Daniel8:25; Revelation 6:1-2). When Mr. Obama was running for President, he made peace in the Middle East one of his top priorities. After his election, he quickly made a trip to the Middle East to establish better relations between the U.S. and Muslims and he apologized for Pres. Bush's Lone Ranger policies and use of force in Iraq. Eleven days after he took office, he was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize. Nine months later, he was selected from a list of 205 nominees to win the Nobel Peace Prize.
5) The Antichrist will confirm a covenant (sign a peace treaty) for seven years of peace in the Middle East (Daniel 9:27). Pres. Obama has committed himself to speeding up the peace process in because he wants to secure a Middle East peace treaty in the next two years.
6) The Antichrist will do according to his will (Daniel 11:36). Concerning stimulus packages, billion dollar bailouts, the healthcare bill, etc., Pres. Obama appears to be ignoring the polls and doing according to his will.
7) The Antichrist will not regard the god of his father (Daniel 11:37). Pres. Obama's father is a Muslim whose god is Allah. Pres. Obama denies that he is a Muslim (denies that he worships Allah the god of his father).
8) The Antichrist will divide the land of Israel for gain (Daniel 11:39). Pres. Obama supports the two-state solution (which divides the land). In his speech at the U.N. on Sept. 23, 2009, Pres. Obama called the Jews in East Jerusalem "the Occupation." He wants the Jews to stop construction on the West Bank, divide the land, and give the West Bank to the Palestinians.
9) The Antichrist will exalt himself (Daniel 11:36-37). Someone said, "Pres. Obama loves the man in the mirror." He exalts himself and calls those who oppose him extremists, racists and un-American. He refuses interviews to media personnel who criticize him and expects his bills to be signed without being read, etc.
10) The Antichrist will rise as a little horn, wax exceedingly great, and take over the world (Daniel 7:8; 8:9; Revelation 13:7-8). Two years before he ran for president of the United States, Mr. Obama was virtually unknown (a little horn or power). Today, he has great power and some want him to head up the New World Order (take over the world).
11) The Antichrist and False Prophet will require everyone to receive the Mark, name or number of the Antichrist in their right hand or forehead (Revelation 13:16-17). The original healthcare bill (H.R. 3200) requires everyone to be chipped and authorizes the government to put anything on the chip that they deem appropriate. Pres. Obama supported this.
12) The Antichrist will head up a one-world economy that will track all buying and selling (Revelation 13:16-18). Pres. Obama and other world leaders in the G-20 have agreed to submit all economic decisions to the IMF (not Congress) by 2012 for comments and supervision. This covers 85% of the world's economy.
13) The Antichrist will be worshipped by many (Revelation 13:8). Many have called Pres. Obama the Messiah. Some have rewritten Christian songs to praise Pres. Obama. One official White House Photo of Pres. Obama has the Shekinah Glory around his face.
In conclusion, Pres. Obama is not the Antichrist, but he appears to be a picture or a forerunner of the Antichrist.
Prophecy Plus Ministries
Daymond & Rachel Duck